hurstwickham

AirBnb Recomnendations.

• Members

If you search for past threads on this topic, you will find that people are reluctant to share specific properties for fear of having them booked during one’s own planned trips (as has happened to members here in the past). General rule of thumb - avoid any properties that specify “no guests” or “guests must be registered with owner in advance” etc in the rules.

• Members
10 hours ago, hurstwickham said:

Hello, I am planning my first trip to Brazil in a while. If anyone is able to share details of specific properties in Rio and SP on AirBnB where there is no issue for guys to visit. That would be much appreciated. Thank you for your help. 

The few times I visited Rio, I booked any Airbnb well located and on my price range (my wallet is thin). I never had any issues bringing guys to my place, often more than one. I would advise you to book any property you like, and you will be fine. I stayed twice in Copacabana and once at Recreio dos Bandeirantes. 

Enjoy!

3 hours ago, belkinDC said:

If you search for past threads on this topic, you will find that people are reluctant to share specific properties for fear of having them booked during one’s own planned trips (as has happened to members here in the past). General rule of thumb - avoid any properties that specify “no guests” or “guests must be registered with owner in advance” etc in the rules.

Thank you for your advice. 

25 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

The few times I visited Rio, I booked any Airbnb well located and on my price range (my wallet is thin). I never had any issues bringing guys to my place, often more than one. I would advise you to book any property you like, and you will be fine. I stayed twice in Copacabana and once at Recreio dos Bandeirantes. 

Enjoy!

Appreciate you sharing your experience and advice. Will be visiting the saunas but want to have the option to bring a guy back. Thank you. 

• Members
1 hour ago, hurstwickham said:

Appreciate you sharing your experience and advice. Will be visiting the saunas but want to have the option to bring a guy back. Thank you. 

Absolutely. That is what I use saunas for. The sex you can have there is rushed and not very comfortable. I try the boys in the saunas (several ones in a single night), and pick the ones with the best rapport to meet comfortably in my place. 

Have fun!