12is12

Any difference btw these 2 Centro hotels?

I just noticed that more than half of the threads in this forum were started by my endless questions. I always ask a lot, bcs I'm too curious or bcs I like to b prepared. I apologize if I'm a nuisance. One of the good things about these forums is that pestering can b ignored.

Hotel 61prado is north of the plaza-park-cathedral; Gallery hotel is to the east. Any difference security-wise? Any direction less prblmtc?

Thx

• Members

I only know Hotel 61 Prado because there is a custom bicycle shop around the corner. It looks nice enough and has an upper terrace (i think) which would give you great views of the city. However, keep in mind this neighbouhood is hilly. Everything will be up a hill or down a hill, which can be a turn off for some.  The Prado barrio itself (and neighbouring La Mansion) were once the most prosperous neighbourhoods in the city, so they are filled with beautiful homes and lots of mature trees. Great for walking and exploring if you are good with hills.

I appreciate your questions. You're allowed to ask. Some of us are called stupid or accused of having some nefarious plot to steal others' sex workers (still not sure what the plot is). Keep asking. I'm learning from your questions.