kjun12

Tawan

Just now, flashbarryallen said:

@jason1975It's totally true. Every time I have gone in there, they have asked about you and when you're coming back. 

Oops. Sorry I was smitten by New Twilight twink waiter and Hotmale beer bar waiters!

@flashbarryallen Let's resolve to organise a special Tawan night for @vinapu in future!

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

Oops. Sorry I was smitten by New Twilight twink waiter and Hotmale beer bar waiters!

@flashbarryallen Let's resolve to organise a special Tawan night for @vinapu in future!

me as competition bodybuilder ? you must be kidding or even worse drunk like me last night !

1 hour ago, flashbarryallen said:

At this point, the only major downside of going in there is how shameless everyone can be asking for tips even if doing nothing or how someone will sit with you even if you haven't asked them to. It's definitely more aggressive than other bars, but you might like that.

it was always like that and it comes from general vibe of bar I guess. I wouldn't use word 'aggressive' ,  rather ' invasive" but is all done in good nature and nobody will make faces if you decline or even plainly say ' no' . Shy types may feel intimidated in the beginning, on another hand it helps when you are too shy to call boy of your dream to sit with you - wait until he approaches you.

And in which bar boy sitting with you may actually place your hand on his bulge before you move. Only in Tawan , not  guaranteed but quite possible 

5 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

@jason1975The theme is obvious - Colonel Sanders/KFC. I suggest they all wear the the Colonel's specs/glasses.

This can be hot and messy lol shows can include mashed potatoes and gravy, with ketchup. 

Previously, some bars do invite customers to join their shows, so of course vinapu will get honor for this event! 

57 minutes ago, spoon said:

This can be hot and messy lol shows can include mashed potatoes and gravy, with ketchup. 

Previously, some bars do invite customers to join their shows, so of course vinapu will get honor for this event! 

chances are I will decline

12 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

Just popped in around 11:30 tonight and can verify that location change hasn't impacted bar much. It was so full that I couldn't even get a seat. Overjoyed to report a few guys still sporting jockstraps which I believe leads to clientele staying long after show has finished.

I won't be surprised if some of these jockstraps can be opened from the front!

Am about to return Thailand for long overdue holiday and wanting to treat myself to some muscle, yes I’m Tawan fan.

Has anyone been there more recently to confirm if there are genuine bodybuilders regularly working there.

It’s been so long so Ideally I’m after some serious muscle 💪🏽