Olddaddy

You will find a boyfriend here

I have turned my grinder off here in Davao City Philippines,going every 5 seconds and I'm not joking,I'm 62yo and it ranges from money boys to guys wanting dates to mature age professional guys.

The city is very safe just done a night time walk and was waved at by a few  young guys .

Can't see any poverty here in fact most look richer than me ,nice clothes, food places packed out,nice cars .

Here you will meet genuine boyfriend type sex rather than wham bam thankyou mam 

I see a few farangs here walking with boyfriends 

24 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

I have turned my grinder off here in Davao City Philippines,going every 5 seconds and I'm not joking,I'm 62yo and it ranges from money boys to guys wanting dates to mature age professional guys.

The city is very safe just done a night time walk and was waved at by a few  young guys .

Thanks for the update.

If you have some time, advice on which parts of the Philippines are most interesting to visit would be interesting.      I've only been to Manila & Cebu so far.

Incidentally, the UK government is advising against travel here at present.    Which may affect the validity of off the shelf travel insurance policies.   Other nationals might like to check their own government recommendations.

From what I remember, the last time I looked, there was also a recommendation not to travel to the southern third of Cebu island, but that is no longer the case.

FCDO__TA__033_-_Philippines_Travel_Advice_Ed2__WEB_.jpg

Strangely General Santos City is in the red area and I just spent 4 days there, grinder wouldn't stop going, friendly people,shopping malls modern and packed out ,I'm still trying to find where the crime areas are,I walked to anytime fitness at midnight no one bothered me 

Glad you are enjoying the Philippines. And getting to visit so many places there.

I think things are much safer on Mindanao Island now. But it was only a few years ago that bombings were a common occurrence. A major bombing took place at the Night Market there in Davao City. And there are still bombings near places like Zamboanga City. The result of groups like Al Qaeda, the Abu Sayyaf, and the Communist NPA. So do not be too complacent.

INGAT!!

I'm quite partial to having my head still attached to the rest of my body after completing a holiday.  

Although the risk is probably not that high, I would be more likely to travel to the areas shaded green on the map.

I'm in Davao now, ( shaded in red) they say this is the safest city in the Phillipines.

As for the gay scene it's mostly from the apps Grindr etc but if you were alone you could meet boys easily,it's just it's more hard work than say Pattaya and Bangkok as it's not brought to you in bars and go go ,you have to search for it here in the Philippines by using apps or going out on the streets and making small talk and to some elderly farang that can be difficult 

I never had any problems in both Davao & General Santos City,no one following me or calling out to me like they do in Thailand,not one person has asked me for money.

I would be more inclined to ask them seeing the Fast food places are packed out ,no wonder there is so many large Filipinos ,places like jollibees,new York pizza etc have big line ups .

I'm here basically in the Philippines to look for a retirement place other than Pattaya

Pattaya was first on my list but I'm still searching.

I have ruled out General Santos City,and Davao City,too congested,too crowded although you could live here on less than $600 a month probably even less if you owned your own condo ( you wouldn't be able to live like a Filipino and buy fast food everyday though😅)

Look if I lived here In Davao City I would explore it more and probably love living here but it's like a big Udon Thani,I hate no footpaths but a lot of big shopping malls here in Davao City.

Had a massage yesterday 300 pesos , manicure 80 pesos 

Seems to me judging by the line ups outside McDonald's & burger king that most Filipino prefer to buy fast food than eat at home 

So many non money boys on Grindr wanting farang ,but they are all discreet and I think Bisexual,nearly 80% asked me to suck them off,seems they have a fetish for this ,they seem to me anyway more agressive type guys and dominate.

Even the security guard back in general Santos City who I gave a bj to wanted to slap my face as I was on my knees , they seem to have a fetish to be sucked off

I'm not saying there's no bottom girlish guys but seem very rare here of course Manila may have them

Now I noticed there are a few type of Filipino, I see mostly in the Fast food ones Filipino especially the women looking like big  Islander type ,samoan  ,Hawaiian looking  etc,I'm not into big large  Filipino guys but I'm seeing a lot of those big guys,maybe the Fast food like jollibees which is similar to McDonald's 

3 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I'm here basically in the Philippines to look for a retirement place other than Pattaya

My favorite City in the Philippines is Cebu City!! Getting a little more congested but nothing like Manila!! And many Condos for sale. I would recommend taking a condo on AirBNB for a month or so and see how you like the area. I usually book at the Ultima Residences in Tower 3 of the Crown Regency. But many more in the Cebu IT Park area next to Alaya Center. I do not know it my self but I have Guys who live in Banilad, near University of Cebu. Look there. And if you really want to go Up Scale, check the Marco Polo Plaza units.

Good luck!!

• Members
On 7/1/2022 at 8:19 AM, Olddaddy said:

Pattaya was first on my list but I'm still searching.

I have ruled out General Santos City,and Davao City,too congested,too crowded although you could live here on less than $600 a month probably even less if you owned your own condo ( you wouldn't be able to live like a Filipino and buy fast food everyday though😅)

Look if I lived here In Davao City I would explore it more and probably love living here but it's like a big Udon Thani,I hate no footpaths but a lot of big shopping malls here in Davao City.

Had a massage yesterday 300 pesos , manicure 80 pesos 

Seems to me judging by the line ups outside McDonald's & burger king that most Filipino prefer to buy fast food than eat at home 

So many non money boys on Grindr wanting farang ,but they are all discreet and I think Bisexual,nearly 80% asked me to suck them off,seems they have a fetish for this ,they seem to me anyway more agressive type guys and dominate.

Even the security guard back in general Santos City who I gave a bj to wanted to slap my face as I was on my knees , they seem to have a fetish to be sucked off

I'm not saying there's no bottom girlish guys but seem very rare here of course Manila may have them

Now I noticed there are a few type of Filipino, I see mostly in the Fast food ones Filipino especially the women looking like big  Islander type ,samoan  ,Hawaiian looking  etc,I'm not into big large  Filipino guys but I'm seeing a lot of those big guys,maybe the Fast food like jollibees which is similar to McDonald's 

The people from the Visayan region, where you currently are, are known for being friendly and charming. I live in Sydney now but my best friend was born from that area. It's so typical of Pinoys (the Filipinos) to have preference for white men. I was 22 when I migrated to Sydney and all of my sexual encounters have been with white men and who are at least 15 years older than me. Actually most of my Pinoy friends (with a few exceptions) only prefer white men too. 

I'm enjoying your report. Make the most of it and if you can find a place where most students hang out, it'd be your Disneyland! Pinoys claim to be very religious and have good morals but offer them a blowjob and all of that go out to the window, lol..