TotallyOz

Chef Man Restaurant

I have been here a few times and the food is excellent. It is convenient to the Silom area (Eastin Grade) and the food is tasty. I had the Tomahawk steak this week and it was very good. Their dim sum is great as is all of the other food. It is a bit pricey, but it is tasty.

http://www.chefmangroup.com/en/dining-concept/chefman

Yes, but sometimes good things are worth it as a treat. For example, the "stars" at Dreamboy ask a lot but once every few years, I'll indulge. During Covid lockdown, I was pretty lucky as they were working as much and were willing to see an old man. :)

2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Yes, but sometimes good things are worth it as a treat. For example, the "stars" at Dreamboy ask a lot but once every few years, I'll indulge.

Are the "Dreamboys" any better in bed ?  😉

Different people have different ideas of a treat.   

I'd prefer the food at my favourite stall in the MBK food court to that on the Chefman website.   The MKK food costs 60 baht, but even if we equalised the prices, I'd still choose the MBK food and pay more for it.    A slab of meat and a well presented salad is not my idea of a meal. 

Ditto the bars.  The likes of Dreamboy and Moonlight have quite a following here, but some of us have no interest at all in their offering.  

36 minutes ago, z909 said:

Are the "Dreamboys" any better in bed ?  😉

Different people have different ideas of a treat.   

I'd prefer the food at my favourite stall in the MBK food court to that on the Chefman website.   The MKK food costs 60 baht, but even if we equalised the prices, I'd still choose the MBK food and pay more for it.    A slab of meat and a well presented salad is not my idea of a meal. 

Ditto the bars.  The likes of Dreamboy and Moonlight have quite a following here, but some of us have no interest at all in their offering.  

Z, I did mean Moonlight. I'm old and get confused.

Sex? It was OK. Not great and not horrible. Just average. But, when you have something in your mind and have an itch, you want to scratch it.