Olddaddy

I'm going to Manila

@Rick7235 sorry for the late reply, I was quite busy these past few days. 
To answer your question, “Macho dancers” are gogo boys/strippers known for their characteristic dance typified by lots oh hip gyrations and smooth serpent like movements ( you can refer to some videos online to get a glimpse of these men’s erotic dance”.

Their are a couple of clubs that have these shows, mind you that they cater to both gay and straight women, so it would not be uncommon to see some cis women in these clubs. Moreover, they usually attract an older age bracket, and most would be regulars in these establishments and are often called as “Matronas” or matrons.

Some well known clubs are:

Apollo - Located in Pasay (Southern Manila)

Solutions- Pasay

Whitebird - Roxas Boulevard

FClub690- Quezon City( Northern Manila)

Adonis- Timog, Quezon City

Emotions- Cubao

Boyzone- Cubao

Quality of these bars vary significantly, expect to get what you pay for. More expensive clubs like adonis and apollo have are generally cleaner and spacious while the smaller and older clubs like boyzone may not have the best record for cleanliness. On the upside though, these older, rundown clubs at cubao may provide cheaper men, though the quality might not be up to par as the more established clubs. Moreover not all the clubs offer sex shows or nude dances ( locally known as “all the way”), especially after the pandemic. 

For the expenses: Most clubs require an entrance fee of around 100-200 pesos, expect to get drinks at around 200-300 and “macho drinks” or drinks for the dancer that you would like to “table” or essentially keep you company to cost around 500-800 ( they earn a commission from this). VIP rooms are available for a set package of usually 10 beers for 5,000 and includes 1 on 1 time with your chosen dancer. Each club has different prices to take a boy out during his shift, some would require you to buy a minimum number of drinks, I’ve also heard of off fees up to 7,000 (which does not include payment for the dancer, just the fee for the club). With that in mind, it would be better to get the model home after his shift is done (usually at 2am-4am) to avoid this added fee. The actual price that you would pay for the guy would also vary greatly depending on how popular he is, or if he is even willing to go out with you. Please keep in mind that not all of the dancers offer sexual services, so do ask the floor manager for your specific expectations and needs so they can recommend a guy for you. Tip for Floor manager up to 500 pesos.

Once you get in the club you will be assisted by a floor manager, their role closely mirrors that of the “mama san” in other countries. The manager has you in mind at all times, so if you have any questions on what each boy can do or questions about the prices then just ask them for advice. Clubs open around 8pm-2am, during this time the men will be presenting one by one (sometimes in pairs), as the night drags on so do their clothing. When they are not up the stage performing, you can get some of the buys to drink with you if you buy them a beer, policy defers in each club and each guy, some allow you to touch the guys’ package while others don’t. During your “table time” it’s best to get the guys number, get closer with him, and potentially ask him out to go with you after your shift. This is also the best time to ask him his price and what he is willing to do. But don’t be blunt. A lot of these guys want things to drag on. 

Salamat po for the good description of the Macho Bars in the Philippines.

Bottom line they are much more expensive than the Go-Go Bars in Thailand and the results are much more mixed.

My recommendation is to skip them and meet local guys online or in the Mall. In addition to Grinder there are guys on Romeo and available to chat on WhatsApp. Many are seeking older "Daddies" and hoping to find a Long Time Relationship. But Pinoy guys are great as Friends and in Bed!!

Go and enjoy!!

4 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

So Olddaddy, did you make it to Angeles City. Send us a Trip Report. 😉

Yes and I hated it 

The only great place was a Korean owned hotel I stayed in which was fantastic.

Angeles city had its own walking street with go Go bars ,didn't see any gay ones ,a lot of mature aged ladies seemed to be working outside,some even our age 😳

Expensive for me and I'm very stingy , unfortunately many have tourist prices in cafes etc.

As for traffic it was horrendous,hard to cross roads etc and mostly all American fast food restaurants,

but a lot of Korean owned go Go bars & Business and I enjoyed walking in Korean town,so many hot Korean boys working these food shops 😋

A lot of Koreans in Angeles city😘

Nope .not a place I would retire not my cup of tea,I imagine on Grindr there are boys available probably all moneyboys but I got covid so wasn't interested.

4 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

Salamat po for the good description of the Macho Bars in the Philippines.

Bottom line they are much more expensive than the Go-Go Bars in Thailand and the results are much more mixed.

My recommendation is to skip them and meet local guys online or in the Mall. In addition to Grinder there are guys on Romeo and available to chat on WhatsApp. Many are seeking older "Daddies" and hoping to find a Long Time Relationship. But Pinoy guys are great as Friends and in Bed!!

Go and enjoy!!

I totally agree, grindr, planetromeo, blued and hornet are pretty popular here. If you’re caucasian, then you’ll certainly be popular among the locals. There’s an “AFAM” wave going on right now, popularized on tiktok where locals aim to get foreign men.

AFAM = A Foreigner Assigned in Manila

Our own version of Farang 🤣