12is12

1 no-sex 1 sex questions

Hi Guys,

1 - There are no threads/reports for a very long time. Could anyone please update about sex venues/providrs?

2 - I'm looking for a car-guide-driver for 3-4 days between SR and PP. Any recommendations/warnings/guidance (personal experience, reliable sources) would be much appreciated.

Thanks (-:

Min's tidbits includes some Cambodia info (starting in the middle of page 2)

I did the drive from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh several years ago when Purple Dragon travel agency still existed. There's a good highway now between the two so the trip is easier than it used to be. My guide and driver were very nice but sadly since they were booked through the travel agency I don't have any sort of contact info. One of the main sights along the way is Sambor Prey Kuk. Here's a trip report I posted on Flyertalk. It was a big trip that included Bangkok, Laos and Cambodia. Post #7 has photos and some info for that part of the trip. I just stopped for an overnight along the way. I think you could do the drive in one day no problem. The place I stayed had interesting little bungalows and nice gardens. 3-4 days seems like a lot to me. You might consider taking a trip up to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker from Siem Reap for a couple of days if you haven't been there.

For best latest overview of #1: see blog of christianpfc.blogspot.com- he stayed in Camb till late dec.´21-escape for covid-hit Thailand.

He is an avid budget traveller doing it on his own, so do not expect any hints about car/driver/guides etc.