numazu

Bangkok Trip Report 2022: The wait is over. What was I waiting for?

2 hours ago, numazu said:

So next post will be my preparations for the trip, and the REAL reason I am going to Thailand.

thank you for the excellent post and I’m happy to see you posting again here.  I always thought your trip reports were the most entertaining, yet still packed w real useful information.  Looking forward to more ;)

• Members
11 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Sometimes well placed inheritance wipes tears quite fast

Especially for those who can not make it on their own, are desperate for the inheritance, and finally it happened.  That's a celebration for them, not grief.

15 hours ago, Vessey said:

I am looking forward to this and to comparing experiences as I was also able to get to Thailand and Pattaya in April.

Thanks @Vessey. I'm afraid that its not going to be quite the same experience for me like my old Trip Reports.  Probably a combination of the post-pandemic era surroundings, my changing tastes, or my changing circumstances. Still, I think it is still worth it to put on here.  Well, we'll see LOL.

14 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

thank you for the excellent post and I’m happy to see you posting again here.  I always thought your trip reports were the most entertaining, yet still packed w real useful information.  Looking forward to more ;)

Thank you. The irony is that I've been traveling way more than before (it that was possible) so I have way more to share, but I have less time to write about them! I did, however, think that this trip report was something worthy of some time, even if some of my other experiences are also worth something as well.  The Middle East, for example, was very eye opening.

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

My phone must've been on silent 😝

LOL. Was I a bad freind?

5 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Numazu has advised - he's back to reporting and I for one appreciate this.  More notes to add to my invisible journal preparing for my September jaunt.

PM me @ggobkk, about your plans for September!

2 hours ago, scott456 said:

It's good that nobody here seems to have closed friends or relatives died from Covid during this period, and there is no grieving.  Everybody is still full of energy and sex drive and ready for action.  God blesses.

I mean, that’s a big assumption on your part. I’ve dealt with some loss during the pandemic, but I don’t think it’s appropriate to put that on here.

But yes, I can see how travel during the pandemic would be morally ambiguous for sure. All I can say is that this is how I spent my pandemic time, knowing the risks I was taking and I was exposing others, who have made their own risk analysis during that difficult time.

Numazu,

Excellent trip report and writing skills and narration. Bravo!!

and the way you ended this episode - like a cock tease - very tantalizing.

I cannot wait for the next segment.

Thanks,

M.

p.s., your writing style is very similar to Rush from   Dancing with the Devil in the City of Angels

unfortunately, he is no longer with us....