numazu

Bangkok Trip Report 2022: The wait is over. What was I waiting for?

8 hours ago, numazu said:

After more strokes from 2 (I am close to cumming) and some massages from 1,

Those Tawan muscle guys sure know how to "milk it".....excellent business model - to keep the customer on the edge of explosion to get a deal = now that is truly thinking with your head - the one with the brain  :>))

9 hours ago, numazu said:

He didn’t ask for a drink or anything, but he did take my hand to guide it to his groin. He was direct, which bodes well for me. I take liberty to squeeze the muscles, and he gives me a light massage on my neck and shoulders.

Another equally muscular man heads over to me (let’s call him 2), and then sits on my other free side, opposite the guy who is massaging me. He is handsome, muscular cut, probably 4% body fat, and very strong thighs and nice abs. 

Now 2 becomes even more direct. He puts his hand in my shorts, and expertly massages my groin until I am at attention.

2 then puts his hand in my shorts and massges my cock. Wow, is this normal here? 2 then lifts up my shirt to suck on one of my nipples. Darn, this is really direct and, sudden. LOL. Not that I am not enjoying. I am also glad that I’ve had two of the strong rum cokes to make me a little bit less inhibited. 

I then ask him if he does home visits. 2 says yes, and asks me when and where I wanted it to do it with him. I think about it and say before dinner tomorrow, around 5 pm. That’ll give Tiago and I time to do our errands in the day, and then sex with 2, and then dinner. 2 then wakes 1 up from his reverie, and then utters a few sentences in Thai, and 1 seems to agree with 1. 2 then talks in English to me, saying that 1 can also come, and it will be 2000 each.

A threesome with Tawan hunks? That was new. I immediately say yes, and upon exchanging Line, I set a date for them.

Omg... Your adventures in Tawan make me wanna go there as soon as I arrive in Bangkok in September... So hot! 

Can't wait to read about what happened the next day when the two hunks came to visit you for a hot date... 

21 hours ago, floridarob said:

Also, can't believe you travel with batteries in checked luggage....even @TotallyOzknows to travel with his battery operated sex toys in his carry ons 😝

I never do, and this saga is totally my fault. Tiago and I were consolidating all our things into my one luggage because he left his at the Muay Thai gym, so I inadvertently put my power bank in with the rest. Normally I'd have it in my carry-on, which is the whole point of it, to be accessible to me whenever I travel. 

15 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

So is the problem having the Power Bank in the Hole of the Plane? You could have brought it as Carry-On??

14 hours ago, belkinDC said:

At least if the same rules apply there as in the USA - yes it could have been in carry-on. 

12 hours ago, fedssocr said:

They can be a fire risk. I guess the theory is that if they start smoking in the cabin the crew can deal with it, but if they catch fire in the cargo hold everything burns.

9 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Lithium batteries have a risk of spontaneous combustion it's classified as dangerous goods for air freight in IATA regulations. 

Yes, they would have allowed it on the carry-on. That's what the Bangkok Airways agent confirmed as well. And I only (usually) have it in my carry-on for easy access. Never had a problem with that in the past. I think it is allowed so at least you can "watch" over it if there is a problem.

14 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

So the Gate Agent should have asked?

13 hours ago, belkinDC said:

I don’t know if it’s a legal requirement that they ask this - but I would bet a fair amount of money that if he wasn’t asked by an agent, he probably used a self-check computer terminal and had to declare “no” to a written prompt asking about having batteries in luggage. 

I wouldn’t fault the airline too much here - and sounds like Numazu doesn’t either.

12 hours ago, fedssocr said:

I usually check in online and there's always a question about "do you have any of these items in your checked luggage?" and it lists a whole bunch of things including Li-ion batteries. 

You know its one of those things that you forget happened because it happens to me so many times, and I take it for granted. I get on a plane at least once a week, so all this becomes so routine. I don't remember if the agent checking us in asked me that. I knew I was also distracted a little bit during that time because there were some super hot surfer dudes in the next counter trying to check-in their surfboard.

12 hours ago, garylim88 said:

Just to piggy back on the power bank. I believe Bangkok airports is one of the rare airport (or maybe China, I can’t remember now that China borders are practically cut off from the rest of the world) that have a strict regulation on power bank as a carry on. I have been through on a number of airport security and the security handling agents do not really bother on power banks that are hand carried. However in Bangkok through my limited experience the security handling agents would inspect them to ensure that they are not over 32,000mAh. So do ensure that the battery specification are labeled or risk getting them confiscated.  

This is the Bangkok Airways policy for carry-ons and power banks, so yes I could have 10 of my 20,000 mAh in my carry-on if I wanted.

BAPowerbank.thumb.png.5f23c5c308d84a41c005b6dc60557f7b.png

14 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

And they did not ship back the Power Bank? F*ck Bangkok Airways!!

Nope, it was totally my fault. The Power Bank should have been in my carry-on, and they could not have it fly back in the next flight unless some flight attendant or pilot had it in their carry-on, and that's not their job. The agent did say that we can retrieve it in the original airport by just showing the receipt we were given. And that's exactly what Tiago did, and even with his limited english, was able to retrieve my power bank. Screenshot of a video he sent after he landed:

IMG_4130.thumb.jpg.fc2f0f4547347cf9c36e3fde80831827.jpg

21 hours ago, floridarob said:

So Brazilian, my pickle stories from Brazil, remember ?

OMG YES you reminded of that. I guess Tiago fits the stereotype.

18 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Lithium batteries have a risk of spontaneous combustion it's classified as dangerous goods for air freight in IATA regulations. 

Yes and like unto exploding shoes rules were made many years ago which are still in place. Last time in China (30 months back) the security check wanted me to show them the battery pack.  On flight last month from SFO to Washington DC I was reminded that if I had a battery pack (which I do) that it needed to be in my carry-on.

What's amusing is the April air tags are battery powered and they are packed in my in the hold luggage.  Oh well...

18 minutes ago, ggobkk said:

Yes and like unto exploding shoes rules were made many years ago which are still in place. Last time in China (30 months back) the security check wanted me to show them the battery pack.  On flight last month from SFO to Washington DC I was reminded that if I had a battery pack (which I do) that it needed to be in my carry-on.

What's amusing is the April air tags are battery powered and they are packed in my in the hold luggage.  Oh well...

April air tags are actually Apple's $29 tag.  Batteries are available on Amazon.  Have no idea why I typed April.

Based off your description, I'm fairly certain I was also with 1 on my recent trip. I went into the encounter not expecting much as I agree about the general vibe of Tawan, but he ended up surprising me. 

As I am completely unsympathetic to my neighbors, I can get really loud if I'm enjoying myself, and he was definitely into that. What surprised me is that especially toward the end, it felt like a genuine hookup because I could tell he was enjoying himself. I don't think it was anything special about me, though. I think he loves getting applause and cheers, and moaning in bed is the equivalent I guess. Since he felt like was doing a good job and his work was being appreciated, he totally let loose. We both couldn't stop smiling and laughing after. Definitely my best bottoming experience on my trip.

Your point about "having a little gay in them" is so true and I have the feeling he certainly does. 

Thanks for sharing.

3 hours ago, numazu said:

2 was directing the whole tableau, as he instructed 1 on what to do, who is now super hard, with a nice thick cock, so feed me his cock, while 1 (2???) continued with using his hands all over me, and his tongue to play with my nipples, 

1 (2???) took a break from the pleasuring to wash his hands. After a while he came back hard as well, as he joins 1 with my wandering hands and mouth. Now it was his turn. He was smaller than 1

I think you somehow got 1 & 2 all mixed up, but maybe that's actually the whole point ;) 

On 7/24/2022 at 3:49 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

Those Tawan muscle guys sure know how to "milk it".....excellent business model - to keep the customer on the edge of explosion to get a deal = now that is truly thinking with your head - the one with the brain  :>))

On 7/24/2022 at 4:16 AM, emiel1981 said:

Omg... Your adventures in Tawan make me wanna go there as soon as I arrive in Bangkok in September... So hot! 

I definitely prefer working boys who know what they need to do to make a sale, not shrinking violets that you have to pull teeth to get anything from them. Those Taiwan guys know what sells. They know when to flex their muscles, when they think you need a sample of their strong touch, and will go for the jugular if they deem you are open to it. I just wish there was more of them, and more variety. I will continue to be customer regardless. It’s just one of those things I have to do to when in Bangkok.

On 7/25/2022 at 11:50 PM, Min said:

I think you somehow got 1 & 2 all mixed up, but maybe that's actually the whole point ;) 

Sigh, yes I did mix them up, and thanks for catching it and correcting in your reply post. I’m better with actual names so maybe I shouldn’t try to name them as Thing 1 and Thing 2. I could also use their real names, but I know some of yáll are the stralkery type so I won’t go that route.

9 hours ago, ichigo said:

Ahh Dreamboys.. I went there 6 times during my most recent trip and offed my favourite guy 5 times. I only got back home a couple of weeks ago but I miss it already! Thanks for the update!

OMG you really really love it there. I must admit this bar is more of an afterthought this trip, having only stayed for the show and not offing anyone. Definitely a revisit when I have the time next trip. In the past, I have also had a favorite guy from DB, and boy was he dreamy for sure.

On 7/25/2022 at 11:40 PM, floridarob said:

I do this with Joe when we're together, some guys believe it, lol

When in Thailand and I used to hang out with Sam...remember him? They used to ask if that was my lesbian sister 😝

I know, I was in SP in Lagoa when someone asked about you two, as in where were the “um casal”. 

Gosh Sam, your lesbian sister. You mentioned he was now living closer to you now. Still in touch?

On 7/12/2022 at 12:34 PM, numazu said:

You have to admit, that Patpong 2 is a poor substitute for Soi Twilight. Yes, thank goodness that a lot of the refugee bars from Soi Twilight found a home on Patpong 2, but the Soi is bookended by girlie bars, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site Foodland ™ was smack dab in the middle of all the action. Gone are the days that most of the gay bars were concentrated in a focused strip of a street, with touts manhandling you to compete for your attention as you make your way through the Soi. A bit of that still happens, but it's just not the same. Perhaps, it is just following a world trend that has done away with gay neighborhoods, and welcoming a more integrated world. We are the victims of our own success. We demanded for visibility and equality, and once we've achieved it, we became just like everyone else, sandwiched between girlie bars.

Probably outdated, still interesting, from bangkokeyes.com

patponggaybarsapr19a.png.c88101ad70e2b06bd9abe4211dcea7e2.png

That's one useful post-Twilight map of Patpong! - though, yes, likely outdated now. Thoroughly enjoyed reading your account of your escapades. Looking forward to my own trip in a couple of weeks. 

So close and yet so far…

I was writing this trip report in a lull in my travel schedule. And I almost made it to my final posts but not before I started traveling again. Let’s see when I can finish the posts.

In the meantime, a view from my seat today. Can anyone guess where I am and where I’m going? @floridarob you already know the answer.

60AE5E96-8A1C-4696-A41E-20194EBD60BB.thumb.jpeg.5a78c64c2d387c3b8638893f18d8aa2d.jpeg

7 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I have put up a new map at https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2022/08/01/memory-lane-and-a-new-silom-surawong-map-july-2022/  You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the post to see it. Hope it's useful to you.

Very useful. Particularly the red shading on massage parlours!  Thanks!