joizy

Alternative Forums?

Wondering if there are other forums that are not as focused on seeking sex for money. While I don't mind paying, it's not the only way I find guys. I was told this site was only for those looking for paid sexworkers. I had no idea when I joined, and even reading the posts, it's not obvious. Is there another forum with a broader scope that might be a little more open to discussing other options for getting laid?

17 minutes ago, joizy said:

I'm at the point now where I'm looking for an alternative forum.

Good

You & I both know the real reason you’re leaving 

For now, I’ll keep your little secret to myself 

If you pop up w a new screen name and the same shenanigans, then expect the same treatment

btw - the sympathy card is played out. Find a new schtick 

2 hours ago, joizy said:

Wondering if there are other forums that are not as focused on seeking sex for money. While I don't mind paying, it's not the only way I find guys. I was told this site was only for those looking for paid sexworkers. I had no idea when I joined, and even reading the posts, it's not obvious. Is there another forum with a broader scope that might be a little more open to discussing other options for getting laid?

boy - you really edited this down for some reason ?  I wonder why ?? 

While this site may seem purely based on sex hookups for money either in the bars or on the apps, the fact is there are lots of guys in Thailand perfectly happy to meet up for sex without a cash payment - other perhaps than money for transport in Bangkok. It is after all a very spread out city. The problem for tourists visiting for a short time is that it is less easy to find these boys. Most will be either studying or working and so not always avaiable.

But around the turn of the century there certainly used to be an internet site primarily for Thai boys looking for hook ups with absolutely no mention of or requirement for a cash transaction. Much of it was in English. I know, because I met a few guys from that site. I cannot now recall the site name, but i am sure it no longer exists, at least in English. There may well be one in Thai for Thai guys looking for Thai company.

20 hours ago, Riobard said:

In spite of you having toned it down within the edit window … and who knows? you might edit further before time’s up … this reads more as a thinly veiled complaint, disingenuous, than a true request for site tips within the public domain. 

Not sure what you're reading, but I said what I said.

1 hour ago, joizy said:

you’re lying - again.  
the first version of your post was a much longer play for sympathy, while pleading ignorance and attacking me again. you edited it down to a less aggressive & obvious version of your typical bullshit.  

btw - I thought you were leaving this forum ??   At least that’s what your first version said.

4 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Man, let it go!

@Latbear4blk I know your intentions are good & correct.
what you are are watching here now is something called “unintended consequences”

Unintended consequences happen when someone starts something with a particular goal in mind - but then it goes wildly off track and comes back at that person in a way that they didn’t predict. 

In this situation specifically, there is a member that started something in this forum and it’s going to turn out in a very different way than they anticipated.  

I’m in no rush to prove my point - but can do so whenever & however I choose. 

• Members
2 hours ago, joizy said:

You         are         a         LOT. 

You’re not sure, as you put it, but you do  know, because post drafts do show up here the second you tap ‘submit reply’, and more than one of us read the original tirade. I won’t be put in the paradoxical bind of deciding whether to post a shot of it because there’s but one douchebaggy mover and shaker in this whole affair, and it was your prerogative to amend an initially far more inflammatory passage. But now your fabricated befuddlement corroborates that you are little more than a manipulator, in case there was ever any doubt, albeit not a master manipulator. 

Hey everybody, there’s cake to mark the departure of the manipulative douchebaggy multiple-handle persona! Maybe once he gets a slice he’ll actually follow through on his threat to move on … at least until the next telltale incarnation. 

35F01E99-F883-40F9-B3C7-77A57AA649E2.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Riobard said:

You         are         a         LOT. 

You’re not sure, as you put it, but you do  know, because post drafts do show up here the second you tap ‘submit reply’, and more than one of us read the original tirade. I won’t be put in the paradoxical bind of deciding whether to post a shot of it because there’s but one douchebaggy mover and shaker fellow in this whole affair, and it was your prerogative to amend an initially far more inflammatory passage. But now your fabricated befuddlement corroborates that you are little more than a manipulator, in case there was ever any doubt, albeit not a master manipulator. 

Hey everybody, there’s cake for the manipulative douchebaggy multiple-handle persona! Maybe once he gets a slice he’ll actually follow through on his threat to move on … 

35F01E99-F883-40F9-B3C7-77A57AA649E2.jpeg

So the fact that I reconsidered what I originally posted and amended it to be less inflammatory proves what? So you're saying you took a screenshot of my original post and are threatening to post it? Go ahead. It kind of proves my point about the toxicity of this forum and the old trolls who are harassing new members.

• Members
21 minutes ago, joizy said:

So the fact that I reconsidered what I originally posted and amended it to be less inflammatory proves what? So you're saying you took a screenshot of my original post and are threatening to post it? Go ahead. It kind of proves my point about the toxicity of this forum and the old trolls who are harassing new members.

I’m not posting it and that was never my intent, as I clearly pointed out. However, you just conceded it existed, only because you have been caught out, and various other members don’t even need to collaboratively triangulate perceptions behind the scenes in order to be on to you.

The only point proven here is that you were posing at being dumbfounded, a signature manipulative move. You are simply too impulsive to be good at this. My sense is that you are deluded enough to think you are always a few steps ahead of everybody else when, in fact, you lamely limp along. 

You can have the last word if you must. What typically would be a superficial and fragile self-indulgence for most may be of tremendous psychological value to you.

1 hour ago, Riobard said:

I’m not posting it and that was never my intent, as I clearly pointed out. However, you just conceded it existed, only because you have been caught out, and various other members don’t even need to collaboratively triangulate perceptions behind the scenes in order to be on to you.

The only point proven here is that you were posing at being dumbfounded, a signature manipulative move. You are simply too impulsive to be good at this. My sense is that you are deluded enough to think you are always a few steps ahead of everybody else when, in fact, you lamely limp along. 

You can have the last word if you must. What typically would be a superficial and fragile self-indulgence for most may be of tremendous psychological value to you.

I asked you what you were reading in regards to my edited post. I do not deny editing a post. Obviously, because you'd read the original post, you could see how I toned it down. I did that because I don't want to contribute more toxicity to an already toxic forum. There is so much that is good here, but these little arguments are the reason why I wanted to leave. And yes, I was encouraged to stay, and to edit my post.

As far as you posting the original, go ahead. I don't think you have a screen shot - but either way, that would say a lot about the type of person you are - you either took a screen shot of my post to use against me, or you lied and said you had one, when you didn't. I'm done interacting with you as well. I'll hide you and ask that you do the same to me since I bother you so much.

Your friend, on the other hand, visits my profile daily and looks for my posts so he can continue to harass me.

I hope you mean girls are having fun doing this It's not fun for me.

27 minutes ago, Riobard said:

@Riobardis correct - this troll is a simpleton and not good at his game.  He’s clearly not as dumb as he claims, nor as smart as he thinks. This makes the troll vulnerable in ways he cannot fathom.

the funny thing about trolls & their online shenanigans is that there is always a trail.  in this case, perhaps some sloppy harassment where the troll was not careful in covering their tracks.  

• Members
1 hour ago, joizy said:

I asked you what you were reading in regards to my edited post. I do not deny editing a post. Obviously, because you'd read the original post, you could see how I toned it down. I did that because I don't want to contribute more toxicity to an already toxic forum. There is so much that is good here, but these little arguments are the reason why I wanted to leave. And yes, I was encouraged to stay, and to edit my post.

As far as you posting the original, go ahead. I don't think you have a screen shot - but either way, that would say a lot about the type of person you are - you either took a screen shot of my post to use against me, or you lied and said you had one, when you didn't. I'm done interacting wit you as well. I'll hide you and ask that you do the same to me since I bother you so much.

Your friend, on the other hand, visits my profile daily and looks for my posts so he can continue to harass me.

I hope you mean girls are having fun doing this It's not fun for me.

You/he (considering I MAY be hidden … yeah right LOL) posted the original rant; it was extant in the public domain. Some board members read it and observed it as a reflection of your/his psyche. The only possible use of it against you/him had already been actualized … by you/him yourself/himself and only you/him. The breadth of observation is moot. It’s content had not been an appreciable departure from the ongoing pattern of perseverating regarding your/his experiences of the dynamics here, that many think you/he have brought on yourself/himself and that you/he persistently reinforce. Whatever the specific content, this ‘Georgie Peorgie put upon pie’ is the consistent thread running through your/his posts. 

Methinks there’s protest too much. It’s not out of whack to consider that this is your/his fun and that you/he alone boldly stakes a claim to the privilege of less than complete accuracy. This is the nature of the game set up by interlopers and there can be no truly reciprocal honesty. I would only ever want to be strategically isomorphic in relation to a born devious manipulator. 

4 hours ago, joizy said:

As far as you posting the original, go ahead. I don't think you have a screen shot - but either way, that would say a lot about the type of person you are - you either took a screen shot of my post to use against me, or you lied and said you had one, when you didn't. I'm done interacting with you as well. I'll hide you and ask that you do the same to me since I bother you so much.

does this look familiar ??  see above & below 

fyi - @joizy is @richard265 who deleted their previous account & now shows as Guest  

same troll - same shit 

B99EA0F6-4DAB-4581-B3F9-1F1750139D38.png