18past19

Pullman King Power

All i know about BKK (or broader LOS) is mainly around Silom.  

So i feel like it’s time for me to explore other neighborhoods.  I just find a very good deal for Pullman Bangkok King Power.  The reviews are very good. it sounds like you have to pay only a 3 star rate for a 5 star experience. Indeed i had been there once and it was for their seafood buffet dinner.  dinner was pricey but plenty of choices. but i have never stayed there myself.  So i am just wondering if anyone has experience with them. 😍

13 hours ago, jason1975 said:

There are two Pullman hotels? I didn't know that.

I would happily stay at Raya if I were you, @18past19 since it's directly opposite Moonlight which is your favourite bar. :p

you are spot on!! 😉

my mission was not to leave any model left behind at the moonlight bar.  

i love staying at grand deluxe room of Raya.  Indeed you were the one who hooked me up with them. 

there are some minor things that could have been improved. e.g. some of their towels should have been retired. AC in grand deluxe rooms is directly hitting your face/head in bed. there is a small charge if you need additional towels.  otherwise all in all, i always have good experience at Raya. last couple times, they even let me check in earlier than their strict 2:00 pm check in time. 

Amara seems to be neat and clean. the bargains they are having now are very tempting.