sydneyboy1

Arena Spa

• Members
1 minute ago, flashbarryallen said:

From a couple of weeks ago, I think the maximum amount of guys I ever saw there in early and mid afternoon was 7. 

I ended up liking the technique of one guy and chose him 3/4 times that I went. On the other occasion, I chose a guy who had a handsome face and wonderful technique, but he was only willing to do the bare minimum for extras, so I wouldn't choose him again.

Best is to not be too shy (which I am) and ask Art, the manager, about what each guy is willing to do etc so that you get the level of service you want. I wouldn't have had my "bad" experience if I had asked Art (but it wasn't a total waste as the guy's technique was great. He should just be working in a more 'legitimate' massage place.) 

The place as a whole is showing its age. Good thing is that the rooms have showers inside. It's all bare bones, but I actually like that. 

One other thing to mention is that if you're looking for bigger muscular guys, this isn't really what Arena is anymore. 

Let me know if you have more specific questions. 

Thank you, much appreciated. What other massage venues do you recommend? A massage and HE?

3 hours ago, Min said:

@flashbarryallen have you seen any young twinks in both Arena and Sabaidee?

A week ago I went to Superrich to change currency and took a walk through the mall where Arena (third level) is located. On the first level there's a shop called Best Massage which has been there for years. There were a few twinks sitting outside.

6 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

The only other experience I had was in Pattaya at Paradise Spa. I'm torn between my experience at Sabaidee vs Paradise as to which was the best.

Where is Paradise Spa?  I'd be interested in your experience there. Always interested in Pattaya massage shops.

1 hour ago, JimmyJoe said:

Where is Paradise Spa?  I'd be interested in your experience there. Always interested in Pattaya massage shops.

It's on the same Soi as Classroom Bar/Hotel and A Bomb. It's right before the entrance to Boyztown on that Soi. 

My experience was that I was taken upstairs by the first person who greeted me, though I didn't actually choose that person. Before I went upstairs, I saw a guy inside relaxing on the massage chairs downstairs and I wanted him instead. I was surprised no one asked me who I wanted and how long/what type of massage I wanted. Thankfully, I was able to go downstairs to choose the guy I liked. 

Actual massage experience and extras were enjoyable. More than anything, my masseur was talkative, but not too much, had good technique, and was just an overall charming and handsome guy. 

• Members

My pre-Covid recollection is that Best Massage had twinky guys, while Arena definitely does not.  Silom Plaza does have an escalator (which may or may not work) plus elevators toward the back so access to Arena should not be a problem.  Totally agree with sydneyboy1 about the old Hero but that was then & this is now!

3 hours ago, kjun12 said:

Are Arena massages still on an upper floor once you get to the "lobby"?  I ask this because I have a problem climbing stairs.

It's been some 3 or 4 years since I have been to Arena and here I assume that it is still in the same premises as then, but I think your question isn't so much about reaching Arena from the shopping mall's street level, but is about whether the massage rooms are on the same level as Arena's lobby ( where the masseurs stand in a semi circle to be picked).

Your question does bring a vague recollection that they *were* one floor higher than the lobby, but perhaps others with more recent visits can speak with greater certainty.

That doesn't mean they might not have a room or two on the same level though...

But now that you ask, I'd be hard pressed to name a massage place where the rooms are on the same level as the 'parade lobby'.

I can only recall Bangkok Massage during its brief period on Patpong Soi 2.

Over in Pattaya, the massage places in Jomtien complex, as I recall, have rooms on the same (ground) floor, but don't take my word for it. It's been  a while, and I don't normally pay much attention to this aspect.

Oh, I recall now a couple of massage shops on Silom Road under Saladaeng  Station that have massage rooms back of their foot-massage lounges. On the ground floor. Sorry, I don't recall their names, but it should be easy enough to pop in to the counter and ask. 

The thing though is that these are not "full on" erotic massage businesses like Arena and so the level of "extra service" to be had depends a lot on the particular service worker.

25 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

But now that you ask, I'd be hard pressed to name a massage place where the rooms are on the same level as the 'parade lobby'.

If I can recall correctly, at the Prince massage I don't remember having to go up any stairs - but am unsure if they are still in operation?

1 hour ago, tm_nyc said:

My pre-Covid recollection is that Best Massage had twinky guys, while Arena definitely does not.  Silom Plaza does have an escalator (which may or may not work) plus elevators toward the back so access to Arena should not be a problem.  Totally agree with sydneyboy1 about the old Hero but that was then & this is now!

The escalators were working on the day I visited last week. However, the rubber hand rails of one had been badly damaged by fire but the stairs moved along ok.

Hero had moved into all new--and quite lux--quarters about 3-4 years ago. Have no idea what became of it, but the one message I had there was terrific on all counts.

18 hours ago, kjun12 said:

Are Arena massages still on an upper floor once you get to the "lobby"?  I ask this because I have a problem climbing stairs.

There is or was an Elevator to the Third Floor.