paulsf

Senso Massage

On 8/9/2022 at 6:16 PM, vinapu said:

I wonder if there's somebody on the ground who can check that re-opening materialized yesterday ?

It is open.

But:

Yesterday around 4 pm only 2 boys available, after msg I saw a third one.

Do I remember correctly before Covid the guys were posing in shorts in front of you and they were on the muscular side of the universe?

Now they wear a very stylish suit with long pants and long sleeves, so you have to judge everything from the face alone. I think that concept is totally going in the wrong direction.

One of the 2 guys was a goodlooking cute twink, the other one a 30+ hard to jugde what was hiding underneath the clothes.

shortage of stuff is understandable considering they just opened but  idea of masseurs completely dressed is lunacy IMHO, specially long sleeves. They used to prersent themselves  at least in singlets if not bare chested .

I could live with goodlooking cute twink but yes, Senso was known for muscular guys , not twinks.

I guess for now we need to be happy they are opened and hope   situation will improve in time 

Hopefully they will have more staff in soon, I love Senso and it became my first stop after booking into the hotel and I've never been disappointed. I'm not really into the big muscle types but a nice toned body or swimmer type is my preference and after that I only want 2 things, 1. is a good massage and 2. is for them to have a nice cock (size not overly important) that gets nice and hard and they are good at using it.

3 hours ago, Min said:

Somehow I can't put "you" and "shy" in the same sentence ;)

you are right but like I said many times for some reason Arena and Senso are places when I 'm getting shy on approach along with increased heartbeat and goosebumps, it must be underground river or something as I said on Wednesday

23 minutes ago, vinapu said:

you are right but like I said many times for some reason Arena and Senso are places when I 'm getting shy on approach along with increased heartbeat and goosebumps, it must be underground river or something as I said on Wednesday

as long as it does not prevent us from going there, those goosebumps and increased heartbeat are a great feeling!

19 minutes ago, vinapu said:

for some reason Arena and Senso are places when I 'm getting shy on approach along with increased heartbeat and goosebumps, it must be underground river or something

Could it be some local tectonic movements that resonate with the frequency of your vibrato?

But does Senso (never been, nor intend to go there) not have those tablets/fones where the captain/the one who receives guests can show more and also -if asked the right way- whisper some more info? Nearly all the more Thai-style such msg shops in suburbia have that

Can only remember Arena from pre-covid days yet, but that reception was always a bit overwhelming to my taste. Too many guys to try out before you hit the right one-and then he is not there next time.

8 minutes ago, pong2 said:

But does Senso (never been, nor intend to go there) not have those tablets/fones where the captain/the one who receives guests can show more and also -if asked the right way- whisper some more info? Nearly all the more Thai-style such msg shops in suburbia have that

no idea about tablet service as for me never was a need for further investigation.

Always had luck that at least one guy was THAT one for me