t0oL1

Russia threatens legal action to Swiss Newspaper

I wish he was just a stupid clown, but the Putin creature is a war criminal. That is not a joking matter. While the Russian army continues to murder countless numbers of innocent civilians the civilised world must continue to isolate Russia. The rape and murder of a one year old boy is the report that still rings in my head and makes me sick.

• Members
12 minutes ago, Ruthrieston said:

I wish he was just a stupid clown, but the Putin creature is a war criminal. That is not a joking matter. While the Russian army continues to murder countless numbers of innocent civilians the civilised world must continue to isolate Russia. The rape and murder of a one year old boy is the report that still rings in my head and makes me sick.

I'm sure you remember Putin invading Iraq and killing ONE MILLION people for absolutely no reason too. Taking all 4 year old boys out and putting bullets in their heads so they don't grow up to be fighters. The PIG.

1 hour ago, tassojunior said:

I'm sure you remember Putin invading Iraq and killing ONE MILLION people for absolutely no reason too. Taking all 4 year old boys out and putting bullets in their heads so they don't grow up to be fighters. The PIG.

Since you specifically mention Iraq, I assume you are referring to the USSR's assistance to the Iranians in its 8-year war against Iraq in the 1980s. But that was nowhere near the Putin era. For the period of most of that assistance Gorbachev was in charge of the USSR. Putin was not to appear of the horizon until Yeltsin picked him as his Deputy in 1999. Prior to the present war in Ukraine, Putin has been responsible for 3 wars - the second Chechen war, the war in Georgia and the first invasion of Ukraine in 2014/5.

We should also remember that the ghastly Iran-Iraq war was started by Iraq when Hussein invaded Iran believing it to have been severaly weakened after the fall of the Shah. There was no love lost between the USSR and Iraq. Then again, this became all but a proxy war during the Cold War with the west supplying vast quatitites of armaments to Iraq. After all, there was no love lost between the west and Khomeini. 

If this is the wrong war, perhaps @tassojunior can let us know to which one he is referring amd provide a documentary source.