macaroni21

Help! The video about evolving business model for girlie bars

For the last few days, I have been trying to search on this site for a post that had a video about the evolving business model for girlie bars in Pattaya, to no success. I am now begining to wonder if I saw the post on another forum altogether. But then, I don't visit any other forum much.

It must have been about 2 or 3 months ago, and the attached video was perhaps 15 minutes long. It was made by a resident expat who clearly was in the know.

The video spoke about salaries and commissions for the girls and how bar owners were discouraging offs.

My main handicap has been that  while I can roughly recall what was said in the video, I can't remember anything that was said in the introductory post, without which i can't think of any unique keywords to search with.

If anyone can help find that link, it would be much appreciated.

Have you tried searching with keywords related to Pattaya, girlie bars, and expat residents? Maybe something will come up that jogs your memory about the post you're looking for. You could also try reaching out to other members of the forum who might have seen the post you're referring to. In any case, I hope you eventually find what you're looking for.