hurstwickham

SP/RJ Return Trip

Monday is the day to fly up to Rio but first I wanted to get a local SIM sorted for my phone. Tracked down the local retailer for TIM, the network I had used before and headed off with my passport in hand. Even with the language barrier the guy could not have been more helpful. Even before I had a chance to try and explain what I wanted, seeing I was a visitor with a passport he knew what help I needed. Another customer helped with some English and it was not too long before I was going back to the hotel with a local SIM working in my phone. 

For me another great example of a local making a visitor welcome and all in a friendly manner with a smile. 

I was flying GOL today, my first time on this airline, between CGH and SDU. Gave myself plenty of time, Uber both ends, and with no rush everything went smoothly with an on time flight. 

Heading to Ipanema was great to see Rio in the afternoon sun. My home for the next few days. 

After arriving at the hotel headed out to a local cafe for coffee and snack to keep me going before heading back and getting ready for 202. 

After my first two nights in SP and the excitement of being in Rio I guess my expectations were high. 

while 202 was fine it was not busy and the selection of boys less than I expected. One of the guys explained it was quieter than a normal Monday due to another event in the city.  

Anyhow I relaxed with a few beers and checked out the boys. None really my type so was going to pass and just put it down to a quiet night. Then one of the cute twink type of guys caught my eye, he was friendly approachable with a huge package which had my interest. He had been walking around working the bar and when he came over was friendly and touchy. Anyhow we got a cabin and he made me welcome to Rio. 

Having stayed a while the stripper arrived, Gleyson Lopes who looked amazing in his gym wear so decided to stay for his show. Having enjoyed his performance I headed back to the hotel. 

It had been a quieter night than I had expected, but all was good. I had been spoilt by Lagoa at the weekend and it was Monday night after all. I will be back on Wednesday but what will Tuesday at 117 be like. 

In the morning I went for a walk along the beach from Ipanema to Copacabana and enjoyed the day in the neighbourhood.

Late afternoon it was time to get ready and catch an Uber to 117, which went smoothly.

Arriving at 117 everything was familiar, no major changes. The evening was still early but I thought quiet for a Tuesday. Anyhow things soon got busy and the place was as packed as I remember, a good balance between customers and boys.

Initially many of the boys I had seen at 202 the night before, then a few different faces arrived, some familiar from previous visits. There was a good mix of guys from muscle to twink. I must be getting too picky as none stood out to me as must haves.

I hooked up with two boys one from 202 the previous night and a cute young muscle guy. Having a fun time with both.

I did not stay for the show and headed out for sushi in Leblon before calling it a night. 

• Members

Interesting how our subjective experiences can differ. I was blown away by 117 inventory selection attending 9 times this month and, at that, leaving a few unsampled on the table. But it seems that you are having a balanced great time with more to come. I am interloping here but I see no need to open my own thread specifically related to trade. 

On Wednesday I had arranged to meet a guy I have been following on IG. He would arrive early afternoon so plenty of time to have breakfast and sort myself out for the day. 

May be known to others already, a couple of tips I meant to share as I have been using a MasterCard Debit Card. Firstly when asked by a cashier whether credit or debit always say credit or your payment is not processed. Bank Santander ATMs work for my card where as this is not the case in other banks I have tried to use. 

IG guy arrived at my hotel spot on time and wow, he looked even hotter than in his photos. Only to say I enjoyed a great time with him. He was friendly, calm and very willing to show off his hard muscles. After working up an appetite we headed out for a late lunch before going our separate  ways. Him to meet his friends on the beach at Ipanema. Me to relax before heading out to 202. 

The day had already proved excellent so wondered how 202 on a Wednesday would hold up, being one of its regular busy nights after a quieter than expected Monday. 

When I arrived at 202 it was like all had returned to normal in Rio, the place was busy and even better a great selection of guys from different backgrounds, from twinks to muscle.

I relaxed with a beer and took my time, may be too long. One guy I was interested in I caught as he was about to leave but will see him another day at 117. The show was coming and was beginning to think I had left it to late after seeing a number of guys leave for the night. Then suddenly a hot athletic tall 20 yo turns up. From my experience it is unusual but occasionally you get a hot guy turn up late into the evening. Anyhow we got chatting and it was not long before he was proving his kissing skills and I was holding his tight firm body. The time I had with him was amazing. Different to the time with IG guy earlier in the day but equally great. 

What a fantastic day Wednesday had turned out to be, two amazing guys and experiences. My faith in Rio restored I finished my night and headed back to my hotel. 

5 hours ago, hurstwickham said:

I have been using a MasterCard Debit Card

I only use debit cards at a Bank's ATM to withdraw cash...not to purchase anything. Cloning is too easy and If they clone your debit card, it's your actual cash tied up until the bank agrees with your dispute. Credit cards, all it ties up is credit and credit cards have more cardholder rights than a debit card (for USA accounts anyway)

After a day around the neighbourhood I headed out to 117 expecting a quiet night and it was. 

While there were fewer customers and boys, there were some new face on this trip and a boy for most tastes I am guessing. Still an impressive choice  

On arriving at 117 I was able to help a Californian visiting the place for the first time. It is easy to forget all the little things to make your visit go smoothly. He had got to the end of the corridor trying to get through the door immediately in front. It was easy to open the door to the right and get him inside. Simon was on the counter and able to explain in English how the place worked. He was then off to enjoy the place and I saw him later with a cute guy and helping the cowboy stripper with his Speedo’s. I think he had a good first night, and said he had two weeks ahead when asking me later about places to see  

The guy I had missed the night before at 202 as he was leaving I was meeting tonight. I soon found him and we started with a drink. This guy stool out not only being young and handsome but with amazing pecs in proportion to his body. Plus his hands turned out to be magic at massage. 

I stayed for the strippers as the cowboy guy was so hot. Then it was back to Leblon for my sushi fix. 

Friday I went off to explore a little of Centro, I had never been to Confeitaria Colombo which was on my list of this to do. 

Friday night was back to 117 with probably one of the best selection of guys during my visits. Big muscle was out tonight if that is what you are into with one massive guy. Plus a great choice of guys from twinks to boy next door types to athletic guys. 

I had a great repeat session with my super pecs guy to start the evening.

My new Californian friend was back and we chatted some more. 

I missed one handsome black guy I was hoping to meet he was heading out early, so waited to see if there was another guy who might catch my eye. 

Sure enough a young tall Carioca guy came over and while he was super hung his kissing ability and long sexy legs closed the deal for some time in the cabin and he did not disappoint. 

Not staying for the show I headed out for dinner at an Italian restaurant near to where I was staying. 

Saturday would be my last opportunity to visit a sauna in the evening as I would be leaving in the afternoon on Sunday. 

I decided to go to 117 for my last night which turned out to be a good choice as I had a couple of sessions with two guys I had met earlier on the trip. A fun way to finish my sauna visits for this trip. 

Sunday I visited the hippie market in Ipanema before heading to the airport in the afternoon. Catching a connecting flight to GRU and starting the long journey home. 

The trip had been a great experience with the opportunity to meet some amazing guys. 

I will get to do it all again in a months time. 

On 7/28/2022 at 11:04 AM, hurstwickham said:

On Wednesday I had arranged to meet a guy I have been following on IG. He would arrive early afternoon so plenty of time to have breakfast and sort myself out for the day. 

May be known to others already, a couple of tips I meant to share as I have been using a MasterCard Debit Card. Firstly when asked by a cashier whether credit or debit always say credit or your payment is not processed. Bank Santander ATMs work for my card where as this is not the case in other banks I have tried to use. 

IG guy arrived at my hotel spot on time and wow, he looked even hotter than in his photos. Only to say I enjoyed a great time with him. He was friendly, calm and very willing to show off his hard muscles. After working up an appetite we headed out for a late lunch before going our separate  ways. Him to meet his friends on the beach at Ipanema. Me to relax before heading out to 202. 

The day had already proved excellent so wondered how 202 on a Wednesday would hold up, being one of its regular busy nights after a quieter than expected Monday. 

When I arrived at 202 it was like all had returned to normal in Rio, the place was busy and even better a great selection of guys from different backgrounds, from twinks to muscle.

I relaxed with a beer and took my time, may be too long. One guy I was interested in I caught as he was about to leave but will see him another day at 117. The show was coming and was beginning to think I had left it to late after seeing a number of guys leave for the night. Then suddenly a hot athletic tall 20 yo turns up. From my experience it is unusual but occasionally you get a hot guy turn up late into the evening. Anyhow we got chatting and it was not long before he was proving his kissing skills and I was holding his tight firm body. The time I had with him was amazing. Different to the time with IG guy earlier in the day but equally great. 

What a fantastic day Wednesday had turned out to be, two amazing guys and experiences. My faith in Rio restored I finished my night and headed back to my hotel. 

Great story

Edited by Jake789
not necessary

Hello Hurstwickham   I sent you a message.  Did you get it?  Jake

May I request the link to the IG guy?  Thank you.