reader

Is that a python in your pants.....

....or are you just glad to see me.

From Pattaya News

1B4904D6-CAE8-4BA0-B1B0-5D2B0D560967-696

Local rescuers caught a five-meter-long python that crawled into a residential home in Pattaya, startling the house owner.

The python was found curling up behind a water tank at a residential home in the Nongprue subdistrict of Banglamung at 10 PM on Friday, July 22nd. The house owner Sukanya Boonla, 34, said that she was so terrified that she could not enter her home. “I found it behind a water tank, it was very big, so I just ran and called for help,” Sukanya told The Pattaya News.

The python was found curling up behind a water tank at a residential home in the Nongprue subdistrict of Banglamung at 10 PM on Friday, July 22nd. The house owner Sukanya Boonla, 34, said that she was so terrified that she could not enter her home. “I found it behind a water tank, it was very big, so I just ran and called for help,” Sukanya told The Pattaya News.

According to the rescuers, it would be safely released back to nature far away from the residential area in the hope that it would not return.