Olddaddy

Where are the cheapest Gay4pay countries?

Whilst Thailand is still a cheap place for Gay4Pay sex encounters,it's service cost is rising 

So by the time you buy a drink, boy drink ,off fee I see now in Pattaya at some place 500/600 plus the boy tip etc it can be costly every night,unless of course you can negotiate over the apps .

So where are the cheapest Gay4pay countries?

Hi . This might not be the right subject . But can anyone enlighten me on the following ..

1) can i off the models in Jupiter? 

2) how do i do that if possible ?

3) what is the rate for overnight ?

Will be in Thailand after 5 years and saw some of the VIDEO posted by them and happen to like some of the " models " so are planning to visit them when I'm in Bangkok soon 

Thanks for the help in advance ..

• Members
41 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

So where are the cheapest Gay4pay countries?

Do you factor the cost of the trip and local offerings other than paid sex in your calculations? For me, being in the States, I think the cheapest country is Colombia. You may find cheaper sex in Guatemala, but I am not interested in visiting Central America.

50 minutes ago, Rick7235 said:

Hi . This might not be the right subject . But can anyone enlighten me on the following ..

1) can i off the models in Jupiter? 

2) how do i do that if possible ?

3) what is the rate for overnight ?

Will be in Thailand after 5 years and saw some of the VIDEO posted by them and happen to like some of the " models " so are planning to visit them when I'm in Bangkok soon 

Thanks for the help in advance ..

You aren't John are you?

The guy who sat next to the boy I was drinking with and completely ignored me?

39 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Do you factor the cost of the trip and local offerings other than paid sex in your calculations? For me, being in the States, I think the cheapest country is Colombia. You may find cheaper sex in Guatemala, but I am not interested in visiting Central America.

Great point , I guess not really nowadays as much .

But I was just talking to a old time boy in jomtien complex who told me not many farangs because prices are rising too much established by bar owners etc  ,he is a freelancer.l,but beers 120b in beer bars etc he mentioned that was keeping expats at home while go Go bars 250 etc

Can I ask the rough price for sex in Guatemala? And other places 

• Members
2 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Can I ask the rough price for sex in Guatemala? And other places 

I hope you are not asking me.

In case you are, I apologize for giving you the wrong impression. I used Guatemala and Central America just as one example of places that are not in the top of my list to visit. I have no knowledge about Guatemalan sex market.

29 minutes ago, Rick7235 said:

I'm not John  . In fact I'm not Farang ..I'm a Malaysian ..

Sorry ,you just have the same attitude as John,though you were him !

My bad 

Guess I should add the Philippines

Lots & lots of Gay4pay guys mostly all Top  (Manila) expect around the 1000-2000 peso mark  .and less ,all gay apps ,many straight ,looking for extra money 

Other cities ,Gensen ,Davao ,Cebu ,many guys available many wanted from 500 peso to 1500 peso but mostly in the lower range 

If your a top in the Philippines you will probably get for free ,a lot of Filipino guys just asking taxi money but if your a bottom like me and want straight guys then they call themselves "for hire"

The thing is unless your a social type guy it's mostly all gay apps,

10 hours ago, floridarob said:

I've been all through Central America and no organized or set places/prices to really go by....just like spinning a wheel on the Grindr roulette.

Wow, your Central & South America resume is extensive. You live in Mexico so I guess you speak Spanish and probably Portuguese too? I tried a famous sauna in Rio once (not 117, the other one) and felt it was pretty hard for English-speaking people to seal some deals there.

10 hours ago, floridarob said:

Indonesia= Bali, lot's of semi-openly gays- Because of religion, most guys are circumcized 

Please remember that Bali is not Muslim. It has its own long-adapted version of Hinduism and almost all Balinese boys are uncircumcised. Those whom you meet who are circumcised are likely to be boys from neighbouring Java, often money boys.

15 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I am considering a first time visit to Colombia can you advise the cost there ? I am into 18-22 y.o. slim gay twinks is it easy  to find them there ? What about safety ?  joiners policy at hotels ?

• Members
19 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

I am considering a first time visit to Colombia can you advise the cost there ? I am into 18-22 y.o. slim gay twinks is it easy  to find them there ? What about safety ?  joiners policy at hotels ?

You shouldn’t have a problem finding such guys for 150,000 COP or thereabouts. More detailed pricing discussions and info on safety, joiners etc. can be found in the many Colombia-focused threads.

• Members
6 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I invite you to do your homework and research the Latin American forums. All your questions are extensively answered there.

• Members
50 minutes ago, zsolec said:

I learned one thing from my last visit in Bangkok, we are not the same. What works for me, maybe will not work for you. Visit as many places as possible, experience the local cultures and soak in the boys, you will find your place to be happy the most.

+1