Olddaddy

Can never be 100% all the time

I had one boy a few years ago who I offed and I remember it odd that he followed me to the hotel like 10 metres behind as we walked.

In the room he was just cold and disinterested and I did not cum. He sucked me for 2 minutes and that was that and I gave him 800 baht as it was so poor. ( If it was good I would have given 1500 baht and that was 7 years ago 

Upon realising he had got a poor tip for a poor time he went angry and grabbed my Go- Pro camera and began to run. I grabbed him and got the camera back and he ran out of the hotel.

I reported it to hotel reception who saw him running past.

Since then I am a bit wary in BKK and never had this problem in Jomtien 👍🏼

55 minutes ago, WelshGuyUK said:

Upon realising he had got a poor tip for a poor time he went angry and grabbed my Go- Pro camera and began to run. I grabbed him and got the camera back and he ran out of the hotel.

And that is why rooms have safety deposit boxes. The rooms that don't should be avoided. At some point we all learned the hard way. 

7 hours ago, WelshGuyUK said:

I had one boy a few years ago who I offed and I remember it odd that he followed me to the hotel like 10 metres behind as we walked.

In the room he was just cold and disinterested and I did not cum. He sucked me for 2 minutes and that was that and I gave him 800 baht as it was so poor. ( If it was good I would have given 1500 baht and that was 7 years ago 

I reported it to hotel reception who saw him running past.

Since then I am a bit wary in BKK and never had this problem in Jomtien 👍🏼

I guess it can happen anywhere,

Its hard to "screen" them sometimes, I try to talk to the boy in a go go bar before offing them though, it costs a drink but it's best to do that .

As for Grindr I will now use the video call to see them, caught a few out who were really 45 and not 25 

Now I'm no spring chicken so have to be a bit wary of guys on Grindr offering free service, obviously if they're over 45 it's more trustworthy but guys 25 saying their free ?

Thank you Olddaddy for the interesting topic.

Maybe its only me but i have found that a fair few of the people on certain  dating apps give misleading profiles and photos. Either "doctored" photo's or old photos and sometimes photos of someone else.

Their plan is once they get in your door even though they are not the same as their profile/photo the customer will still take the bait.

Often it works!

40 minutes ago, zombie said:

Thank you Olddaddy for the interesting topic.

Maybe its only me but i have found that a fair few of the people on certain  dating apps give misleading profiles and photos. Either "doctored" photo's or old photos and sometimes photos of someone else.

Their plan is once they get in your door even though they are not the same as their profile/photo the customer will still take the bait.

Often it works!

Yes exactly!!!

Someone told me about this video chat on Grindr? But I cannot find it?Anyone know?

otherwise use line or WhatsApp video and call them first to see,save you a lot of grief especially if a ladyboy or 60yo man turns up instead of the 22yo moneyboy

My worst offs were from Grinder and a boy from Winners Bar in Pattaya. The grinder guy was older and very fem compared to his photo.

one of the best was a street guy hanging out in jomtien complex. He took me into a rest room in between the bars and had incredible sex . Plus he was so thankful for a 1,000 baht tip.

During my recent 2 week trip to Pattaya I offed 2 boys from Winner (not all together I need add, those days are past for me). One gave highly satisfactory service but the other one, a really cute twink, would not let me fuck him, despite some time spent kissing sucking. I’m versatile but I was set on being top with him as his cock didn’t look strong enough. I just had to accept it when he repeated several times “cannot” . I terminated the session and reduced his tip from the generous one I was intending. I had tried to make it clear in the bar what my expectations were but had not got a “written contract “.  You cant win them all !.

That’s too bad he wouldn’t bottom. The one I had stopped after about a minute of topping him. He left the room, I thought he was just talking a break. But he came back in with his clothes on, ready to leave. This was about five years ago. He was a skinny sexy twink that had his string hidden in his butt , so it looked like he had nothing on when he walked around the stage.

2 hours ago, Shonen said:

That’s too bad he wouldn’t bottom. The one I had stopped after about a minute of topping him. He left the room, I thought he was just talking a break. But he came back in with his clothes on, ready to leave. This was about five years ago. He was a skinny sexy twink that had his string hidden in his butt , so it looked like he had nothing on when he walked around the stage.

You must be ..big..🤣🤣

He couldn't take it , Mai pen Rai 

We win some,we lose some