PattayaMale

Why no review of Sunee Festival?

I had hoped someone would have let us know how the festival in Sunee Plaza went on Valentine's night. This was one of the first times recently I believe that some of the bars cooperated in closing part of the street and holding a joint party.

It would be fantastic in my view if the owners of Sunee would finally get together and try things that would help each other (and the customers) in these economic times.

Guest buckeroo2

I walked through the Sunee stage area twice - once about 9:30 PM and then again about an hour later and it seemed there were very few people sitting in the audience. You mentioned it had a large audience - maybe it got busy later - I have no review - as I said I walked through - paused - watched one performance and continued on my way. I entered Jimmy Dean, james, jim., jaime - whatever and all of the boys were sitting on the stage - no one was dancing - I also entered Good Boys or Nice boys - I can't keep them straight - the one more or less across from the Uniform bar/Crazy Horse/Banana - see how often I go out - and the same thing - all of the boys were sitting down - they got up to dance when I entered but I did not stay or order a drink - too much low energy for me. I did go to Happy Boy as well - it is a little close and in your face for my taste - but the boys were cute, engaging, playful, dancing and the music was at a nice level. The boys there seem to enjoy their work. That was my night out in Sunee for Valentine's Day. I gave up and went to Boyztown for which I have no review.

Guest buckeroo2
Why the fcuk wasnt it advertised anywhere?? Ive spent the last few months here and never saw a single Ad for it...

Consequently missed it.......

TIT?

G

It was mentioned in Traveler Jim's weekly report - maybe even two weeks in a row. That is how I knew about it.