Olddaddy

What do you guys do the night before departure?

Well for some of you it's only yearly trips ,so If your departing the next morning or next day for your home country,do you do anything unusual or by routine?

Do you go out and rage that last night,off several boys and orgy or stay up all night in bars  if you have a early morning departure?

Those of you who visit Pattaya do you make your last night in Bangkok to be closer to the airport?

Anything routinely you do on your last day/ night?

Stay in and have a quiet night!! Seriously. If I have been there a few months I have usually had enough by the time I go home. It’s a long journey to the UK and I don’t need to start it knackered! 

I used to visit BKK on my way home from Pattaya but have decided it’s too much hassle moving hotels etc en route home. Pattaya is only a little over an hour in a taxi to the airport.

If I want to go to Bangkok I now usually do it on the way to Pattaya, or as a side visit whilst in Pattaya.

9 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Well for some of you it's only yearly trips ,so If your departing the next morning or next day for your home country,do you do anything unusual or by routine?

Do you go out and rage that last night,off several boys and orgy or stay up all night in bars  if you have a early morning departure?

Those of you who visit Pattaya do you make your last night in Bangkok to be closer to the airport?

Anything routinely you do on your last day/ night?

Last night I had in Jomtien was in early May and I took the advice to take Taxi to Airport from Jomtien rather than go to BKK for one night. 

That was good advice as it's cheaper and more convenient 👍🏼

I often wonder who names are on here or whether I have actually met them at all.....I frequented the 'At home Bar' in May 22 and had a great time there 👍🏼

My last full night is usually fairly quiet, go for a massage and a last spot of fun with the massage boy, meal and a couple of beers then turn in for the night. Because my flights are usually about midnight my last day is to do a final spot of shopping, I always head off to the airport quite early and my last trip I went for a Thai massage at the airport and that made a big difference for the flight home. 

I listen to music! as a lover of classical music, I know that I shall be without my daily "fix" while I'm away. But I'm not sad about it; i find that I return with renewed gratitude to Mozart, Wagner and Mahler et al  and with  increased enjoyment.

And i nearly forgot; I check my blood-pressure medication for the fiftieth time, having once left some vital tablets at home.   Or is it the hundredth?

My last night, i will usually invite the guy i like the most for an overnight, and no bar visit at all. I rarely take early morning flight so i usually have the room until check out. So i also either have another massage in the morning, or go to massage place for my last massage before heading to airport. 

3 hours ago, spoon said:

My last night, i will usually invite the guy i like the most for an overnight, and no bar visit at all. I rarely take early morning flight so i usually have the room until check out. So i also either have another massage in the morning, or go to massage place for my last massage before heading to airport. 

I love massages that's one reason I go to Asia for the cheaper massage , someone on here mentioned they get a massage at the airport on the way out ,I didn't know about that .

At my age 62 I need a massage everyday,in Thailand I pay roughly with tip about $15 AUD compared to my country ( Australia) around $80/90 

The airport massage I chose was purely a Thai massage and done behind thin curtains, they have the room at the back for those that choose the oil massage and maybe (just maybe) a happy ending. I don't think there is a choice of who does the massage either as it looks like a rotation with mostly women, it did make the flight home a lot more relaxing too. eXpress Spa Body and Foot Massage, it's showing as temporarily closed on Google.

xpress.webp

3 minutes ago, TMax said:

The airport massage I chose was purely a Thai massage and done behind thin curtains, they have the room at the back for those that choose the oil massage and maybe (just maybe) a happy ending. I don't think there is a choice of who does the massage either as it looks like a rotation with mostly women, it did make the flight home a lot more relaxing too. 

Especially if your travelling on a overnight flight too, a massage , a bit of wine and then hop onto the flight to sleep the night away😴sounds great 

My flights usually depart at noonish or just past midnight.

In the later case I always book the room for the whole night to have an acess to shower and a bed if necessary even if it,s partially unused due to earlier departure

No special routine on the last night but I try to keep it busy and if I have a choice I prefer my last guy or two to be performance  tested one to avoid upsetting surprises

3 minutes ago, vinapu said:

My flights usually depart at noonish or just past midnight.

In the later case I always book the room for the whole night to have an acess to shower and a bed if necessary even if it,s partially unused due to earlier departure

No special routine on the last night but I try to keep it busy and if I have a choice I prefer my last guy or two to be performance  tested one to avoid upsetting surprises

As the boys might say: same, same