12is12

2nd & last pre-trip report

Hi Guys,

I'll arrive tmrw night in Medellin, for two weeks. In due course will report here about the touristic aspects. As for sex, if things go as planned - I might have very little to share.

Per my report three weeks ago, I'm in a rather intense communication with a guy (henceforth M) who saw my Travel profile in GRomeo. M seems boyfriend material; very able to hold a cnvrsation; excited about hanging out with me; and has neither mentioned money nor hinted at it.

I'm well aware that this could all b a show, but hey - at least I know he prbbly doesn't have any crmnl intentions; he emailed me the CV he's now sending out in search for a job. There r good reasons why I'm sure it's not fake. Anyway, if we hit it off, there'll b VERY little sex and tell...

Plan B is a per-pay 'guide plus', introduced to me by one of the mmbrs here. He isn't very engaging, but he will certainly do. And then of course there'll be all the guys on the apps.

Already established whatsapp cntct with Ferchos and Sillon Rojo; have hotel rsrvations in Centro, Poblado, Laureles; and the updated detailed prgrm for the flower festival is out. Medellin, here I come!

Thank u all for the infobase here, and for answering or tolerating my too many questions.

If anyone is Medellin and wants to meet up, I'll b happy to buy the first drink.

Safe and happy travels and huntings.

On 7/30/2022 at 6:03 PM, 12is12 said:

Hi Guys,

I'll arrive tmrw night in Medellin, for two weeks. In due course will report here about the touristic aspects. As for sex, if things go as planned - I might have very little to share.

Anyway, if we hit it off, there'll b VERY little sex and tell...

Come on!  shit, it's the titillation that keeps us coming back for more.  just make it up!😁