Slut1215

Suggestions for 24hr whirlwind of Pattaya

Hi guys I know Pattaya has 3 gay areas, Sunee, Jomtien and Boyz town. Each has its own gay bars and massage joints

As time is limited, I wanted to ask for your opinion which of the 3 areas it be best to focus on. I’m looking to go for gay massage and play at the bars. Maybe take a page out of Vinapu’s playbook and off a few guys for the night.

I generally like guys that are fair to mild tan, physique similar to guys we find in moonlight/Jupiter/Dreamboys, preferably without tattoos, early twenties, top and hopefully at least 6” or more down there.

Hope that gives an idea on what I’m looking to do so I can learn more from you guys. 

Whatever I know about how to play in Thailand, I learnt mostly from this forum. Many thanks to the countless pieces of info accumulated over the years!

More boys to choose from in jomtien complex,however .....the "tops" are mostly in Boyztown.

Massage areas jomtien complex full of boys massage shops  (twink types) 

I guess  depending on the length of your holiday, you can spend a week in jomtien complex and a week up at Boyztown 

Of you only 24 hrs I suggest to focus on  Boyztown area as chances of finding guys you like are bit higher. Paradise spa should provide massage boys.

Sunee is easy 10 minutes walk

Next day you can have massage in one of numerous shops in Jomtien Complex before you jump onto airport bus , station easy walk from Complex

9 hours ago, Slut1215 said:

I generally like guys that are fair to mild tan, physique similar to guys we find in moonlight/Jupiter/Dreamboys, preferably without tattoos, early twenties, top and hopefully at least 6” or more down there.

Physique-wise, you should be able to get someone like that from BoyzBoyzBoyz. However, nearly everyone has huge tattoos, so you need to adjust your criteria. BoyzBoyzBoyz audience is now maybe 40-50 female, so it can be hard to get a boy's attention.

Alternatively, similar boys *may* be found at A-bomb on the Soi next to Boyztown. But fewer boys available there.

As for massage, Paradise (same Soi as A-bomb, I think) may be your best bet but I didn't look closely, so not too sure. 

There's also Scandic massage in the Boyztown Soi, but the few times I have tried years ago, the service was hopeless and a waste of money.

For your preferences, forget Jomtien. Stay in/ near Boyztown. 

Forget Sunnee. It's on life support. Even then, barely.

53 minutes ago, orson said:

Wanted to have a quick trip to Thailand, but saw the flooding in YouTube. And AccuWeather is showing 80% chances of rain for the coming days. Anyone there can confirm if flooding is indeed happening in Pattaya? 

No. There hasn't been any serious flooding. It's been mostly dry for a while now.

51 minutes ago, gayinpattaya said:

Damn, when did A-Bomb re-open? It was all boarded up the other day, I was told permanently! 

You're not wrong. It was closed permanently. Then a Japanese buyer came along. I hope that poor sod is not a total fool, has deep pockets, has a proper business plan, and has the energy and willpower to make the plan happen. As someone who has an interest in business behaviour, I think it will make an interesting case study one way or another in the months/years to come.

13 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

You're not wrong. It was closed permanently. Then a Japanese buyer came along. I hope that poor sod is not a total fool, has deep pockets, has a proper business plan, and has the energy and willpower to make the plan happen. As someone who has an interest in business behaviour, I think it will make an interesting case study one way or another in the months/years to come.

That's really great news. I will try to make it up there as soon as possible. 

2 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Your best bet and likely only option in Pattaya will be Boyz Boyz Boyz in Boyztown, but expect a lot of tattoos ( and screaming women ). If tattoos were not a problem for you, the rough trade at Nice Boys (Sunee) might be an option. 

Jomtien has predominantly twinks, most of which are Lao & Khmer, and most have darker tans. They are not rich Bangkok boys! There are exceptions, but very few, and even then they wouldn't be what you are looking for.

The only other thing I can think of, if you don't mind a late night, is go to volleyball (Dongtan Beach) at about 2am. There are usually a few hundreds boys there. Many are available.  

Dragon Man Club has what you are looking for, but I have no idea how that place operates. Not sure you can off the guys, buy maybe? 

Anyway, good luck and have fun! If nothing else, Pattaya is a great place to visit. 

Thank you. This volleyball place at Dongtan beach it’s like a cruising spot is it? I will try and find out more about dragon. But I did read in the past that they try to make u buy drinks and stay there instead of offing and go.

3 hours ago, Slut1215 said:

Dear All,

thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.

Boyztown it is then….

My only suggestion is to go to Jomtien Complex just to see were the gay scene is really thriving now. Grab a beer and watch the madness. Bars like as @home bar & cocka2bar always have groups of expats and visitors happy to talk to new guys. You may even find yourself talking to me! 

Have your fun first though. One must prioritise. 

5 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

My only suggestion is to go to Jomtien Complex just to see were the gay scene is really thriving now. Grab a beer and watch the madness. Bars like as @home bar & cocka2bar always have groups of expats and visitors happy to talk to new guys. You may even find yourself talking to me! 

Have your fun first though. One must prioritise. 

Yes I will try not to be so ambitious but yeah I may pop by jomtien to get a feel of the place if time permit.

As our professor of orgy-cology taught on the art of offs, I may get busy at night. After all it is the witching hour hehe

1 hour ago, Boy69 said:

I think staying in Jomtien and cruising in Boyz Town a better option , you are near the sea, accommodation options are better and cheaper, bus to the airport is walking distance and only ten minutes drive by Baht bus or motorcycle taxi.

This is an interesting thought. Normally in the evening how’s the commute like by car? Is Pattaya like BKK in terms of traffic jams?

4 hours ago, Slut1215 said:

This is an interesting thought. Normally in the evening how’s the commute like by car? Is Pattaya like BKK in terms of traffic jams?

You could get a Grab of course or more time on your hands a baht bus 

But it's a hassle especially if your going to take Boyz from the go go bar back to your room.

That would mean arranging transport from Boyztown to jomtien for you and boy(s) and obviously bigger service fee in relation to the moneyboy 

They've dug up some 500 metres of Thappraya Road, starting from the South Pattaya Road junction towards Jomtien. It's normally a narrow two-lane road, but now there remains only one lane open to traffic. The authorities didn't see fit to turn that lane (temporarily) into a one-way street, diverting traffic away to other streets. Songtaews (what Gaybutton calls baht buses) crawl their way through this bottleneck, adding a further 20 minutes to what should normally be a 20 minute ride. I found it frustrating. 

4 hours ago, Gaybutton said:

There are a lot of variables involved in answering that.  It mainly depends on the time of year.  During high season traffic often can get just as bad as Bangkok.  But right now we're in the middle of low season.  Except for rush hour the traffic is usually rather light and flows smoothly.  The later the hour, the less the traffic. 

For example, I live on "The Dark Side", meaning the east side of Sukhumvit - technically not in Pattaya at all.  If you're not familiar, Sukhumvit is the main highway through Pattaya.  Pattaya begins and ends on the west side of Sukhumvit.  If you cross Sukhumvit, you've just exited Pattaya.  The name of my area is Nong Prue.  If I'm going to Jomtien from my place, right now the drive usually takes about 15 or 20 minutes.  During high season the exact same commute will usually take a minimum of 45 minutes, and often even longer than that.  But returning home is hardly ever more than 15 minutes because by that time most of the traffic has cleared and not much traffic is headed out my way in the first place.

If you're bringing a boy from Boyztown to Jomtien, then you most likely will be with him during the commute.  So, I would recommend going by baht bus or a Grab car.  Depending on traffic and where you're staying in Jomtien, the ride should take no more than ten or 15 minutes.  But when it's time for him to go back, you're probably not going with him.  Give him money enough for a motorbike taxi, which is much quicker and probably no waiting.  He'll appreciate that.

Of course, if he turns out to be a dud who won't live up to whatever he agreed to do, let him wait for a baht bus . . .

Thank you gaybutton for sharing this interesting piece of info. I will prob stay in Boyztown so I can focus in the short time I’m there. My posse back in BKK will be expecting live updates from me….

2 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

How much would you expect to pay for motorbike taxi Jomtien to Boyztown? And Grab taxi? 

I use Bolt in Pattaya as do most people in Pattaya.  It’s new so at the moment so a very reasonable price. A one way trip from Boyztown to Jomtien would be 60 baht. The service is very impressive and waiting times are always less than 5 minutes, often only one or two minutes. Use it while it’s a “loss leader”. 

A motor bike taxi is also 60 baht. So no contest, unless there are severe traffic problems.