Slut1215

Suggestions for 24hr whirlwind of Pattaya

8 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

That would mean arranging transport from Boyztown to jomtien for you and boy(s) and obviously bigger service fee in relation to the moneyboy 

This is not a problem at all boys are used to drive all over Pattaya going to clients via bars or the apps I usually give them extra 100 Bath to the fee agreed for transportation and nobody complained.

1 hour ago, gerefan said:

I use Bolt in Pattaya as do most people in Pattaya.  It’s new so at the moment so a very reasonable price. A one way trip from Boyztown to Jomtien would be 60 baht. The service is very impressive and waiting times are always less than 5 minutes, often only one or two minutes. Use it while it’s a “loss leader”. 

A motor bike taxi is also 60 baht. So no contest, unless there are severe traffic problems.

60baht?😳

Last few weeks they were charging/qouting  me from 80 to 100 from jomtien complex to Boyztown !!😃😃

Mind you I just paid 100 b usually include the tip 👍👍

2 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

60baht?😳

Last few weeks they were charging/qouting  me from 80 to 100 from jomtien complex to Boyztown !!😃😃

Never used bolt , motorcycle drivers charge 60 B inside Pattaya and 80 to 100 to Jomtien.

8 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

How much would you expect to pay for motorbike taxi Jomtien to Boyztown? And Grab taxi? 

For a Grab or Bolt ride, I have no idea.  Since I have my own car I have never used them.  

The motorbike taxi will probably be between 20-80 baht (I don't think anyone needs me to tell them farang are going to be charged more than the boys pay), depending on what the boy negotiates with the driver.  It should not be more than 100 baht.  From Jomtien, boys are charged between 100-150 baht for a motorbike taxi ride all the way out to my home, which is more than 5km from Jomtien.  They have never been charged any more than that, so a ride from Jomtien back to Boyztown, if that's where he is going, will definitely be under 100 baht. 

Of course he might not be going back to Boyztown at all.  He might be going back to his room, and the boy's room could be anywhere.  He might work in Boyztown, but his room might not be anywhere near there.

I would simply ask him how much a motorbike taxi will cost.  He'll know and will probably be honest about it.  No matter where he is going in Pattaya, it should not exceed 150 baht.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:36 PM, Olddaddy said:

60baht?😳

The Bolt 60 baht fares were in February and March. I assume the “loss leader” is coming to an end! 

Last month, every trip I made between Jomtien and Pattaya, I used songtaews, and paid 10 baht each time, iincluding the time I went all the way to Terminal 21. On no occasion did I have to wait more than 3 minutes for a songtaew to come by. Likewise each time when I boarded a songtaew at South Pattaya Road x Second Road for the trip back to Jomtien, on no occasion did I have to wait more than 3 minutes for the vehicle to fill up with passengers and get going.

I can't imagine why I would ever need to spend 60 baht or 100 baht.

5 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

It depends on where you start/ finish your journey. The Condo I used to stay at was good 10 minute walk to the nearest Songtaew stop at the junction near Boyztown.

The convenience of ordering it from my room and then going downstairs to find it waiting for me was well worth the extra 50 odd baht on a hot and sultry evening.

6 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Last month, every trip I made between Jomtien and Pattaya, I used songtaews, and paid 10 baht each time, iincluding the time I went all the way to Terminal 21. On no occasion did I have to wait more than 3 minutes for a songtaew to come by. Likewise each time when I boarded a songtaew at South Pattaya Road x Second Road for the trip back to Jomtien, on no occasion did I have to wait more than 3 minutes for the vehicle to fill up with passengers and get going.

I guess it's " convenience"& comfort in using a air conditioning Grab car rather than a baht bus.

The majority of us are old ,and with being old you can become lazy just like me 😃

Sometimes just for comfort & convenience I used a Grab to go from jomtien complex to Pattaya, rather than walk up the hill,wait in the heat for the baht bus then spend the next 20 minutes stopping and going with people crowding in with you .

Up to a couple of years ago I used to rent a motor scooter of which I made extensive use for myself and was very often accompanied by boyfriends. I think I was a carefull rider and in fact I never had any sort of accident. I was fined a couple of times - once for going the wrong way up a one way street and the other because the bike had not got a valid test certificate. I never used them when I had drunk more than one beer. I always refused requests by boyfriends for them to use the bike.