Kvaughn

Saunas that have rentboys in Medellin and Bogota

Bogota:

There are no saunas with rentboys like in Rio or SP.  But there is a sauna on the opposite/front side of Theatron club in Chapinero (I forgot it’s name, you need to look carefully when walking by to find it) with boys and massage (60 mil for the massage and presumably 50 mil for extras, but to be negotiated of course) - and there is St Moritz sauna (same building as Gigolos Erotic House in Chapinero) with the same concept. 
(No first hand experience but this is what I researched during my recent trip)

Medellin:

Sauna Club 55 gets going on Fridays-Sundays (and with a lot of eye candy, i.e young lean/fit guys) but it is traditional gay sauna (with no sex for pay/rent guys AFAIK) so if you are not young or have a fit/gym body etc you will most like not have any luck with the guys of your desire there (there will be plenty of other similarly looking guys for them to play with, so no need to engage with mature and less fit foreigners). Nevertheless, it is a nice experience and worth the time, but don’t go there with the expectation of having sex with handsome, gym fit or muscle guys. 

I was told at the reception that particularly Sunday afternoons are busy with a turnover of 150-200 guys going there on a Sunday; I was there a Saturday afternoon last month and it was quite busy with all kinds of guys (age, body type etc) and a lot (private) action in the many cabins on the second floor (and in the dry and wet sauna on the first floor). Entry is 23 mil. 

• Members
4 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

Bogota:

But there is a sauna on the opposite/front side of Theatron club in Chapinero (I forgot it’s name, you need to look carefully when walking by to find it) with boys and massage (60 mil for the massage and presumably 50 mil for extras, but to be negotiated of course) -

Sounds like Dagoas Sauna on Clle59 but they no longer offer massage from what I have heard. They now advertise as a Sauna/Hostel if you want to hang out in Chapigay for the weekend.

Poseidon Sauna on Clle 57 offers "massage" services on certain days, but need to check ahead. As you noted, only St Moritz (Clle 65) and Bagoas Club (Clle 69 -- outside the village) regularly offer massage services in Bogota.

No, I am not referring to Dagoas Sauna hostel in calle 59. I just checked my messages exchanged with a chico who apparently frequently go there. The address is calle 58Bis #10-5. As I recall it, it is next to the Living 58 apartments (between the hotel and Loving 58 apartments in Calle 58 Bis); frente/opposite Theatron. 

I walked by on Tuesday. The door was open and inside on the wall there was a poster for the sauna, incl. massage for 60 mil. I didn’t have time (or the energy) to enter, so this is just information based on outside observations a few days ago. 

• Members
1 hour ago, speedoo1 said:

No, I am not referring to Dagoas Sauna hostel in calle 59. I just checked my messages exchanged with a chico who apparently frequently go there. The address is calle 58Bis #10-5. As I recall it, it is next to the Living 58 apartments (between the hotel and Loving 58 apartments in Calle 58 Bis); frente/opposite Theatron. 

I walked by on Tuesday. The door was open and inside on the wall there was a poster for the sauna, incl. massage for 60 mil. I didn’t have time (or the energy) to enter, so this is just information based on outside observations a few days ago. 

This would be the facade structure if not the same colour or perhaps it has been refurbished since these street view shots. 18 months ago was Barra Club 58 but then dropped off social media. It’s the purple or black door as you can see the numbering in one of the photos. 

83F282F2-6999-46D8-B164-9D3649850B20.jpeg

430CB265-6519-49E9-AEF4-53F63A5A1D41.jpeg

• Members
On 8/7/2022 at 12:07 PM, speedoo1 said:

My mistake, that one is relatively new then, did not notice it when I was last at Theatrón in May and would have noticed it when I was visiting a friend at Living 58 in March. Good to know.

• Members
On 8/7/2022 at 3:24 AM, speedoo1 said:

Sauna Club 55 gets going on Fridays-Sundays (and with a lot of eye candy, i.e young lean/fit guys) but it is traditional gay sauna (with no sex for pay/rent guys AFAIK)

I was at the two saunas in Medellin about 4 years ago. One definitely had rent guys (all 3 of them!) and about 3 customers. I think it was the already-fading Tobi. The other must have been 55 and had the hottest collection of men I've ever seen in a regular sauna. More movie-star quality than the old Hollywood Spa in downtown Hollywood, which was the very distant runner-up.

It was a little confusing, but I think pay service was available at 55. Two cute guys started getting frisky with me in the steam room and said something about a massage. I later understood that they were house masseurs. Based on their interaction in the steam, I think a very deep and probing, full service massage was on the menu list, but I didn't do it for some reason.

I visited Club 55 3 years ago where massage guys were waiting for customers/soliciting their services in the yellow room next to the entrance and the reception. This time I didn't notice any. I can't rule out that I was just unlucky, i.e. there were none that day or they were busy/occupied.