Wankderer

About massage happy ending

Hi all,

It is my first time to go to Thailand. Just wondering. I saw many posts talking about going to massage and having real sex for 1000 b tip minimum. But what if i dont want real sex? What if i just want a handjob or blow job and just touch the masseur? Would there be any places like this with lower min tips?

thanks in advance!

Hi guys . A friend from Singapore told me that he off a boy from Jupiter and paid 15000 . Said that was the price the boy quoted . Is that the going rate now for overnight with boys in Bangkok?  Didn't know it went up so much , i remember I paid 5000 like pre covid ..

Can anyone advise if that's the going rate now or my friend got cheated ?

He overpaid to a rate of 3. Boys there may quote 5000 for overnight but not even all of them, some will settle for as low as 3000 ( that,s what I paid to my last off of my Dec 2021 trip ).

The same applies to other bars  if they think they can squeeze 5000 of you because your buttery eyes , that,s what thay quote. Others happily settle for 3000 .

Some models may try for more and as we see with degree of success. 

On another hand I,d not call quoting 15000 cheating if boy did his part. He just took advantage of market at work. Store selling toothpaste for 150 which can be bought somewhere for 50 is not cheating you,  is just encouraging to do maRket research.

Back to original: in fact many of such places in Thai suburbia often have 2 ´MIN´ tips (the Thai simply take that as the price to pay, MIN means nothing to them), for hard and soft. What you describe clearly is ´soft´. Have not still yet been back to TH since covid outbreak, but just before in such places the tip was mostly 500/1000 for soft/hard. That 1000 would indeed include ´everything´

Quotes of some spoilt JoU-TIPah guys etc have nothing to do with massageshops. And again: really, there is no clear sign (like the recent raise for postage stamps) that ´the fees/tips go up´. There is also no general listing nor tariff for such still semi-legal activities in TH. I think British railways call that-in their own quest of trying to get as much as possible out of their clients: ´what the market will bear´

On 8/7/2022 at 12:11 AM, pong2 said:

Back to original: in fact many of such places in Thai suburbia often have 2 ´MIN´ tips (the Thai simply take that as the price to pay, MIN means nothing to them), for hard and soft. What you describe clearly is ´soft´. Have not still yet been back to TH since covid outbreak, but just before in such places the tip was mostly 500/1000 for soft/hard. That 1000 would indeed include ´everything´

Quotes of some spoilt JoU-TIPah guys etc have nothing to do with massageshops. And again: really, there is no clear sign (like the recent raise for postage stamps) that ´the fees/tips go up´. There is also no general listing nor tariff for such still semi-legal activities in TH. I think British railways call that-in their own quest of trying to get as much as possible out of their clients: ´what the market will bear´

What are JoU-TIPah guys?

On 8/4/2022 at 1:39 PM, Wankderer said:

Hi all,

It is my first time to go to Thailand. Just wondering. I saw many posts talking about going to massage and having real sex for 1000 b tip minimum. But what if i dont want real sex? What if i just want a handjob or blow job and just touch the masseur? Would there be any places like this with lower min tips?

thanks in advance!

Good advice given here to the OP.

Make sure that you are clear and agree the price including tip before the massage. Ideally agree with the masseure exactly what is expected and what will be paid before the massage.If the massage is good and the happy ending as you want no reason not to give extra if you feel it appropriate.

Remember:

""He who pays the piper calls the tune"

12 hours ago, zombie said:

Good advice given here to the OP.

Make sure that you are clear and agree the price including tip before the massage. Ideally agree with the masseure exactly what is expected and what will be paid before the massage.If the massage is good and the happy ending as you want no reason not to give extra if you feel it appropriate.

Remember:

""He who pays the piper calls the tune"

And thoroughly inspect the masseur for any rashes, lesions or swollen lymph nodes 😱