12is12

Report from Medellin

Hi Guys,

Per my pre-trip report, M - who reached out to my in-advance profile on GayRomeo - turned out to be at least as good as hoped for. Since he is non-commercial-sex boyfriend material, I wont be sharing anything sexual about him.

He is 29; exactly my type; and a great conversationalist with amazing general knowledge. Unfortunately (for me), he started on a new job on Friday, so our time together is limited to his off-hours. 

However, beyond sexcapades, there are some points that might interest members here.

1 - Ferecho:

On my first morning here, before meeting M, I wanted to try out Ferecho. [The proccess has already been detailed in previous threads.] I sent a whatsapp msg, and recieved circa 100 fotos (and a few vids). 85% were clothed and therefore of no interest. I asked for the faces of the nudes that I liked; the guy at the other end matched a few of the clothed with some nudes; and I narrowed it down to 2 options. He quoted 150 - to which I agreed, but after a couple of minutes disappointed me by msging that both were not responding. My and their loss.

I m a bit surprised that the guy exhibited no marketing motivation, no solicitation, no follow-up. Either incompetence or business doing great.....

2 - hotel cedulla process:

During the first four days I stayed at the Gallery hotel in the Centro. All my hotel reservations were double, and M just went thru the process.

For my first night at Du Park hotel in Poblado, I was joined by another chico - J (more on him later). I noticed that the receptionist not only zeroxed his ID, but also added his fingerprint (havent read here about this requirement). The next day, when M returned to my embraces, he wasnt asked for the fingerprint.

It might mean nothing, or the explanation might be the difference in their appearance. J wore torn jeans and half buttoned shirt; M - his (rather elegant) hotel job uniform...

3 - J - my plan B:

A member here published a thread a couple of months ago, detailing his good experience with a for-pay all exclusive 24/7 companion. I PMed him, asking for matchmaking; he vetted me; asked and received J's permission; and sent me his number.

I mention this, because of a rather heated discussion in the forum about not sharing info in order to avoid harrasment of chicos by trolls. I expressed the opposite view, and m glad to offer this experience as defense exhibit #1. I call on all of you NOT to totally 'outlaw' matchmaking.

PS - I m not mentioning the member's identity here, bcs I havent pre-discussed this post with him.

4 - hotels:

Du Park hotel is recommended. As mentioned above, given my double rsrvation - no prblm bringing in dfrnt chicos. [At my request, they gave M a second key.] Dont know what wld have happened if it was a single rsrvation; they might have demanded payment.

As mentioned above, no prblm at Gallery hotel either. However, for non-sex reasons, I m not rcmnding it wholeheartedly.

Pros: in the Centro area, for those wishing to better know the area, and to be close to Ferecho and other sex venues; VERY cheap - $24 per night; immaculately clean.

Cons - an accumulation of issues in a 3 stars hotel: even the quiet rooms get early car noise; minimal brkfst; room - no chairs, little place to put stuff, the sink in the rom itself constructed to splatter the floor; tiny shower - no space for dual showering.

That's it for hopefully-useful info. 

Adding a pic of eye-candy, and two more by way of explanation.

These guys perform acrobatics at traffic light, hoping that waiting drivers wld pay. They hardly ever do. I talked with the group and with the solo: 5 hours a day earns them 40,000 = $9. The solo told me it pays his living. Almost all r from Venezuela, and surprised me by saying they dont feel local hostility.

PXL_20220806_182131990.jpg

PXL_20220806_182001525.jpg

PXL_20220806_190153730.jpg

• Members
58 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Since he is non-commercial-sex boyfriend material,

Perhaps this clarification is unnecessary, I am just double checking you do not have unrealistic expectations.

What do you mean by "non-commercial-sex bf material"? I understand he may not be a prostitute, but I would only expect transactional sex from a hook up app contact. By transactional, I mean that you will be expected to pay all bills, and treat the man. They goal is almost always to meet a Sugar Daddy.

I am, of course, paying all shared expenses while we are together: hotel, food, transportation, entries. However, he neither asked for - nor hinted at - money and gifts. In fact, at our first meeting he brought me a gift, and insisted on paying the bar bill.

As mentioned in my first pre-trip report, this is my second such rare stroke of luck. 6 years ago I met in an identical manner a young professional in Barranquilla. We have since travelled together three times, with him paying some of his own expenses.

There ARE exceptions out there. I dont think many here are used to hooking up with a chico who can discuss the situation in Sri Lanka, or who knows that the Jewish temple in Jrslm was destroyed twice. Apparently a minority is interested more in personal companionship with a gringo who seems nice and interesting (author excluded) than in benefits. 

• Members
2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

I am, of course, paying all shared expenses while we are together: hotel, food, transportation, entries. However, he neither asked for - nor hinted at - money and gifts. In fact, at our first meeting he brought me a gift, and insisted on paying the bar bill.

As mentioned in my first pre-trip report, this is my second such rare stroke of luck. 6 years ago I met in an identical manner a young professional in Barranquilla. We have since travelled together three times, with him paying some of his own expenses.

There ARE exceptions out there. I dont think many here are used to hooking up with a chico who can discuss the situation in Sri Lanka, or who knows that the Jewish temple in Jrslm was destroyed twice. Apparently a minority is interested more in personal companionship with a gringo who seems nice and interesting (author excluded) than in benefits. 

Kudos to you!

26 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Thx, but kodos to them. 

i think these rare types do exist and if you have the patience to suss them out, then that is awesome.  Different strategies work for different people - whatever gets you the experience you’re looking for is the way to go. 

• Members

There is a group of 10-12 young people that do choreographed dance routines throughout Parque Lleras and Calle 10. You will see them practicing their routines for hours in the Parque Poblado (Calle 10 and Cra 43A -- seen in your photo with the white tents) where they master some very impressive acrobatics and dance moves. They will often perform at red light breaks on Calle 10 (the main street) and along Parque Lleras. They always made me smile when they would perform in front of Donde Aquellos and make a point of the most muscular guys stripping their shirts off. Once I got a routine in their boxers. Often while enjoying my evening scotch. I was part of just a handful of patrons in the audience. If you can, tip them well as many of them are street kids (Venezuelans mostly) who subside on very little and this is how they pay their way. Even 25K COP buys a lot of samosas. ¡Disfrútate mucho!

On 8/7/2022 at 2:09 PM, 12is12 said:

Cons - an accumulation of issues in a 3 stars hotel: even the quiet rooms get early car noise; minimal brkfst; room - no chairs, little place to put stuff, the sink in the rom itself constructed to splatter the floor; tiny shower - no space for dual showering.

That's it for hopefully-useful info. 

Adding a pic of eye-candy, and two more by way of explanation.

These guys perform acrobatics at traffic light, hoping that waiting drivers wld pay. They hardly ever do. I talked with the group and with the solo: 5 hours a day earns them 40,000 = $9. The solo told me it pays his living. Almost all r from Venezuela, and surprised me by saying they dont feel local hostility.

PXL_20220806_182001525.jpg

PXL_20220806_190153730.jpg

I thought the same of some of my hotels... in general.  and I remember seeing these street guys!   and wanting to F*ck a couple window washers....

Wow. That is expensive!

I have come across “extra guest charge” of 25 mil in Pereira and 30 mil in Santa Marta (for basic rooms at 65-80 mil/night) 

To put it into perspective you can get an “ocasional room” in the city centre (centro) for 15 mil; the boys at Parque Bolivar know where to go for this. 

• Members
25 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

I will be with the same Colombian guy whole of my trip next month, Once arriving to every hotel in Colombia can we register together as a couple to avoid his status as a 'guest' ?

Double room. Two people. That’s what double means. You don’t have to be related or conjugal. Conference attendees often double up. Buddy backpackers. Sodomite fudgepackers. Newlyweds. What’s the diff?

Occasionally, I found guys from an applications who are well educated, willing to share, discuss on many issues and had good arguments. We shared good laughs and behavior like being among friends. However, in the back of my head, I always assumed the younger guys expected me to pay for all expenses and sometimes gifts. Most cases, in my experiences, they also looking for a longer term relationship to supported them financially and other help. Ukrainian and Polish (students) especially, they didn’t ask me directly but I could feel or sense it. Being 50 plus, with decent looking, in good physique, I don’t have to pay for sex, with many ways of communication via internet, there are so much choices. However, paying for the services helps to ensure the quality of guys, age & type I prefer and the fun promises. :)

On 10/8/2022 at 7:18 PM, Boy69 said:

I will be with the same Colombian guy whole of my trip next month, Once arriving to every hotel in Colombia can we register together as a couple to avoid his status as a 'guest' ?

Absolutely, and when you book the room be sure to add 2 persons and write down the Person’s name in a message box, This always work for me. At the check inn, the person no needs to show up at the same time, but during the check inn, you write the person’s name on the register card. Enjoy, Columbian guys have good legs and beefy ass which I adore…..