reader

FBI raiding Trump's Florida home

From CNBC

The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago, former President Donald Trump’s resort home in Palm Beach, Florida, Trump said Monday evening.

In a lengthy statement, Trump said his residence is “currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents.”

The raid was “unannounced,” Trump said, adding, “They even broke into my safe!”

Trump, who summers at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, was not at Mar-a-Lago at the time of the raid, NBC News reported. The former president departed Trump Tower in New York City later Monday evening without responding to questions, according to NBC.

The FBI declined to comment.

Apparently his militia is losing its mind. They are gearing up for a shooting war. The bad news is they have lots of weapons. I guess the optimistic news is that they're a relatively small group. But I have to say that the NBC expert Ben Collins who spends all of his time following these groups online sounded pretty shook last night when he was talking about their chatter.

41 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

They are gearing up for a shooting war

Based on the crew that showed up on January 6 - “They” are angry middle-aged white people w no education & a passion for any conspiracy theory that will somehow blame others for their own poor life choices.  They are fundamentally cowards which is why they are terrified of anyone different from them.  As with all bullies who are really cowards, the threats are empty. 

• Members
8 hours ago, fedssocr said:

Apparently his militia is losing its mind. They are gearing up for a shooting war. The bad news is they have lots of weapons. I guess the optimistic news is that they're a relatively small group. But I have to say that the NBC expert Ben Collins who spends all of his time following these groups online sounded pretty shook last night when he was talking about their chatter.

I love the Twitter I posted on the subject, "If throwing Donald Trump in jail starts a second civil war, we'll just have to win that one, too.  

Also:

9jdbexstipg91.jpg

• Members
7 hours ago, tassojunior said:

US joins the long list of countries where the regime locks the opposition up. 

Seriously.  Trump's own hand-picked right-wing FBI director signed off on this investigation and raid.  

15 boxes of materials that were legally required to be turned over instead ended up at Mar-A-Ego, some marked CLASSIFIED.  These same dipshits were JUST screaming about "Hillary's email server" and "Hunter Biden's laptop" but this... is what, an innocent accident?  Like when he fucking ATE translators notes of meetings with Russians and clogged toilettes in the White House repeatedly by filling them with ripped up documents required to be preserved by law?  

The fucking party licking Hungarian dictator Orbán's ass is not whining about the safety of our democracy, they're furious that the RULE OF LAW may prevent them from FURTHER UNDERMINING the safety of our democracy!  

• Members

OMG! What fun those tweets are! The mother-fucking Fascists deserve to blow their heads off with their own guns over the news. Let the fuckers take to the streets and start shooting. Let them end up in jail where they all belong.

19 hours ago, tassojunior said:

US joins the long list of countries where the regime locks the opposition up.

I can't believe any gay man on this board would say something so utterly ignorant.

Kind of strange that Ivana Trump suddenly dies under somewhat mysterious & unexplained circumstances and is cremated, yet they bury a large golden casket at Trump Bedminster NJ ??

Less than a week later - the FBI raids Mar-A-Lago, seeking hidden top-secret government documents 

I wonder what’s really buried at Bedminster ?  The plot thickens