reader

FBI raiding Trump's Florida home

the thing that’s not being talked about - what an actual dump Mar-A-Lago is

anybody been to Hotel Whitcomb in San Francisco ?  Exactly like that - with way more water and a few less needles

Looks good from a distance - stinks up close 

Was the $2Billion from Saudi Arabia to Jared Kushner (Trump’s son in law) a payment for the names of our spies and/or other intelligence information?

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-theories-saudi-money-donald-trump-mole-fbi-raid-1733474

Was there a reason Trump would not allow a translator or anyone in the room when he met with Putin in Helsinki?

If ever there was a case for US Presidents not having the right to appoint judges, what has been happening over the last few months is surely it. The political and judicial system in the USA is pretty much fucked - as one or both is also in quite a number of other countries. With so many investigations going on against this liar, cheat and con man who follows that awful sleazebag Roy Cohn's playbook almost to the letter totally beats me. Some have been going on for several years. Who is paying whom to keep this idiot out of jail?

49 minutes ago, alvnv said:

They wish they looked that good

971DE0F6-C3D5-481D-8FB7-B1830D341325.jpeg

9E62425B-45EC-4FA1-918D-765DD126BED4.jpeg

I've studied many reports about the life of the "Orange Jesus" and I'm left with the impression he was/is a sissy ... made fun of by peers most of his life, particularly when he was in the various schools.  But with that fat ass, who would want so fuck him?  Ugh!  I've no doubt he was made to suck some cocks, repulsive as the image might be.