Im23XXzz

Which massage place has the most handsome (masculine) guys? (In august 2022)

So it’s been a few years since I’ve been in Bangkok, and based on the forums it looks like a lot has changed. Many places seem to have closed (and reopened), boys seem to have went (and some come back). I’m not sure how the BKK massage landscape looks right now and though the forum has a lot of information, it’s also hard to sort through.

So I was wondering if you guys could share the massage place that has the most handsome (masculine-type) men currently? To make this thread extra useful for other readers it would also be nice to include Facebook/Line links.

For me I’m looking forward to visiting Sabaidee Spa again this month, but I haven’t been for two years. On their line it looks like it’s still active, though they seem to have less very handsome men then before; but based on the pictures it looks like there’s still a few of the old ones that are still working there.

[Sabaidee Spa]
Sabaidee Spa · Rama 4 City Court, 18/452 ลุมพินี ปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330 TH Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
On LINE: Sabaidee newline
Mix between masc guys and twinks. They post pictures on LINE frequently. Went once and it was a good experience, friendly and clean. Massage was so so; guy was hot and sweet. 1200 minimum tip at the time (2020)

2 hours ago, 10tazione said:

According to twitter "Taywa Massage and Spa" could have rather masculine masseurs. But I never went there, it's location is pretty inconvenient, not near any convenient BTS or MRT. One day I might try, but currently I am totally overbooked.

Thanks, I never heard of this one. Looks promising!

9 hours ago, 10tazione said:

According to twitter "Taywa Massage and Spa" could have rather masculine masseurs. But I never went there, it's location is pretty inconvenient, not near any convenient BTS or MRT. One day I might try, but currently I am totally overbooked.

The location is indeed inconvenient. Plus, the major roads leading to it are heavily congested on weekdays. Do factor that in if you're going. I went there with Grab and was slightly late for my appointment. The experience was ok but I probably won't go back because of the hassle.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:45 PM, 10tazione said:

Thanks-never heard of. But could you give some more info, please/ I do mot do twit nor any of those ´socials´. Plus that lately both MRT and BTS and the new red line=SRT have been extended a lot and taxiś still go everywhere for less as a London metro fare. I have been all over BKK on the BMTA=citybus through the years, till farthest corners and outposts. But still have not made it back nor even have booked for BKK now.

In general the Thai-style suburban places do not have a special style, but more a variety to suit all tastes-Thai taste that is. Plus they have much more to simply rely on who is available at the time and willing

I went quite a few times over years to plenty of those far away places and still will do  but I must say , other than finding them bit cheaper , I rarely find gem there better than we can meet closer to the Silom gay ghetto. So yes , it's good to be adventurous and change environment a bit but we shouldn't expect miracles. At least that's my experience.

Still I must admit on my last trip I was happy with K-Man experience in Saphan Kwai and Jey Spa in Sukhumvit 43 and gladly repeat whenever possibility opens up

22 hours ago, pong2 said:

But could you give some more info, please

Sorry I don't have much info. I only watch their posts on twitter where they post some guy pix and some reviews (fake or not?)

and I have the impression they have guys more on the athletic side.

As for the location, you can find it on ggl mps by searching "Taywa Massage & Spa", but I have no confirmation that it is the correct location.

On 8/12/2022 at 6:47 AM, eurus246 said:

The location is indeed inconvenient. Plus, the major roads leading to it are heavily congested on weekdays. Do factor that in if you're going. I went there with Grab and was slightly late for my appointment. The experience was ok but I probably won't go back because of the hassle.

Did you book a specific boy in advance? Did they send a list of available terapists on line? Thx for info.

A quick question for those of you in the know (I'm not): what's the going rate these days for an outcall to one's hotel room for a massage, with the requisite happy ending of course? I was recently quoted the price of 1,500 BHT, and I'm wondering if that's indeed the usual number .. 

42 minutes ago, moistmango said:

A quick question for those of you in the know (I'm not): what's the going rate these days for an outcall to one's hotel room for a massage, with the requisite happy ending of course? I was recently quoted the price of 1,500 BHT, and I'm wondering if that's indeed the usual number .. 

The minimum is 1000 BHT .

3 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I agree with @moistmango but do note that he said "minimum". It also depends on whether there was any agreement to reimburse the taxi ride to your hotel separately. If there wasn't, then it would not be unreasonable to be expecting 1,200 or so as minimum.

and of course that is when we arrange for masseur from apps. My experience also is 1000-1500 for a session.

If we ask massage shop to sent masseur to our room it may be as high as 3000 as they will charge what normally would be cost of massage in the shop, their minimum tip plus perhaps travel expenses

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

and of course that is when we arrange for masseur from apps. My experience also is 1000-1500 for a session.

If we ask massage shop to sent masseur to our room it may be as high as 3000 as they will charge what normally would be cost of massage in the shop, their minimum tip plus perhaps travel expenses

Good to know! Thanks. Yeah, 3K is steep. Hoping BKK is as I remember it two years ago - looking forward to the trip, which happens in a couple of days. 

7 hours ago, Rick7235 said:

I met up with him for few more times in Bangkok and Singapore .. I was never disappointed  ..and once pre covid he invited me to Myanmar where he is from ..I had a great time there . He was my tour guide cum sex toy .. 

Than Covid hit..and he return home from Bangkok . It's been a long time s since I met up with him ...but we still do Video call often ..but I have plan to visit Bangkok very soon .And he has agreed to meet me in Bangkok when I'm there ...I can't wait ...

Lol, I hear ya! Fellow Singa here, and my boy hang-up is also Burmese (or, to be accurate, "Myanmar", since noun and adjective are similar in this case). Met him a couple of years ago in Moonlight, where, fortunately, he wasn't one of the models. He's totally my type: twinky and very pretty, with a peachy complexion and floppy fringe.  Sort of like a less .. aspirational version of Babe. We lost contact during the pandemic. Heard he left Moonlight and returned to Myanmar, and was back in Thailand again at some point. He was completely self-involved and not great company, to be honest, nor even all that memorable in bed - attractive people in general seem to try far less - but boy was I hooked. 

19 hours ago, Boy69 said:

The minimum is 1000 BHT .is that 

Massage places in Jomtien Complex were messaging me on  Grinder 1500 baht hotel room service all up,eg includes the tip.

I guess that's for the hour ,I haggled and offered   1000 baht they came back with 1200 baht 

I ordered one masseur  to my hotel room (walking distance)   ,his massage wasn't great he seemed in a rush to get to the sex stage ,all up I think it was like 35 minutes.

I paid 1200 baht  he was from one of shops in Jomtien complex 

7 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Massage places in jomtien were messaging me in Grinder 1500 baht room service all up,eg includes the tip.

I guess that's for the hour ,I haggled and asked for 1000 baht they came back with 1200.

I ordered one to my hotel room  ,his massage wasn't great he seemed in a rush to get to the sex stage ,all up I think it was like 35 minutes.

I paid 1200 baht jomtien complex 

So 1.5K in Bangkok sounds like the going rate .. Thanks.