Im23XXzz

Which massage place has the most handsome (masculine) guys? (In august 2022)

16 minutes ago, Im23XXzz said:

To be honest not tipping after you receive a happy ending, however disinterested the masseur is, would be completely unacceptable.

That said I agree you shouldn’t just stay quiet about a bad massage. However I feel that saying something or not tipping *after* the massage is already over, is too late. It’s like going to a restaurant, eating the food completely, and then complaining about the quality and refusing to pay afterwards. If you don’t like the food, you try one bite and then you immediately inform the staff.

With massages the same is true, if he’s disinterested and bad you can ask him to massage harder or let him know how you like it, and give him a chance to improve. If he doesn’t, you can reduce the tip (or give none at all if truly bad). However when it comes to happy endings if you don’t want to tip you should also decline it. These boys do want and rely on the big tip they get after a happy ending, so the best way for you to communicate to them that their attitude/massage is bad is by refusing the happy ending.

Wise, wise post

5 hours ago, reader said:

The other point that was quashed is that the the boys would prefer young, good looking guys to massage. All four said they’re not in it for the sex and see their work as a job that pays their bills. Although they expect their clients to be clean and “not smelly”, age or physical condition don’t influence them as much as the likelihood of being fairly rewarded.

That of course makes total sense, it's a job, they don't do it for pleasure. However as long as you're also kind and a good tipper, I bet they do prefer a younger, more attractive guy over an older less attractive one.

On 10/30/2022 at 10:26 AM, Im23XXzz said:

To be honest not tipping after you receive a happy ending, however disinterested the masseur is, would be completely unacceptable.

That said I agree you shouldn’t just stay quiet about a bad massage. However I feel that saying something or not tipping *after* the massage is already over, is too late. It’s like going to a restaurant, eating the food completely, and then complaining about the quality and refusing to pay afterwards. If you don’t like the food, you try one bite and then you immediately inform the staff.

With massages the same is true, if he’s disinterested and bad you can ask him to massage harder or let him know how you like it, and give him a chance to improve. If he doesn’t, you can reduce the tip (or give none at all if truly bad). However when it comes to happy endings if you don’t want to tip you should also decline it. These boys do want and rely on the big tip they get after a happy ending, so the best way for you to communicate to them that their attitude/massage is bad is by refusing the happy ending.

I can't agree more! I've had the full gamut of massage experiences in Bali (from really bad ones to truly outstanding ones) and my practice has always been as follows. The price of extras is always clearly established and agreed on before the massage session, as well as what particular extras I am looking for on this particular occasion. If I am unhappy about something, I indicate so to the masseur (if he speaks reasonable English, I say so, and if he doesn't, I resort to sign directions). Even if I am completely dissatisfied with the results, which happens rarely, I still honour my side of the deal and pay the pre-agreed fee but, while doing so, I calmly and briefly explain what went wrong - first to the boy, then to the manager. As I am a regular client, it is always taken seriously and they don't repeat the same mistakes. If and when I am happy with the session, I add another (second) tip on top of the pre-agreed fees (first tip) for the extras. It won't be much, just about IDR 100-200k (about £10 maximum). This is always very much and very genuinely appreciated and when I come next as a regular client, it sets the right tone: I am usually choosing between two (at least) masseurs who are both equally eager to provide their services and aim to please me even more this time. Overall, this small tip goes a long way. I wouldn't even think about not paying for the extras even if something went wrong: it is as much my fault that it did as it is the fault of the masseur - I could have stopped the massage at the early stages and asked for a replacement, I should have negotiated the extras better (making sure he fully understands what my expectations are), I should have talked to the manager and explained what I was looking for on this particular evening so that he could guide my choice of a masseur better, etc. Even if I am unhappy with the services rendered, the point is that the services have been rendered - so, they must be paid for.

On 10/29/2022 at 10:13 AM, fedssocr said:

anyone interested in a 4 hand massage with twins? 27M spa on Twitter @bkboyboy

FgIBIFgakAEtyn0.jpeg

Visited this shop today. It’s in Saphan Kwai area on Sutthisan Winichai Rd., a few shop houses beyond the Intramara 27 intersection. There seems to be some association with another shop (15M).

It’s similar in layout to nearby KK Spa with rooms on second floor and shower down the hall.

Although they have a large photo array the manager will show you on his phone, it was about 7:30p.m. and there were three guys in the shop, of whom I chose a 25-year-old Lao guy (400 one hour oil). 

Upon leaving I asked manager if he had Line and he sent me a pics of his stable which is considerable. I would not be surprised is a large percentage were also Lao.

Here’s a sampling:

image.thumb.jpeg.35f80747ebc83d611576cf1141f74c0b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.11f53b96fd0abc88c97fc6c719335f7c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9d156a96b05ed2c293770ee62337af60.jpeg

So you had nong may?  You likely know that Lao (real) and/or Isany are interchangeable for many.

The MIN suggested tip here is 600-in other such places it seems to vary with the guy.

From what I gathered else-or other forum-many of these shops (there must be 8 or 9-at least along Intamara, some change names very frequently) belong to same owner and the pool of guys seems also to be the same-they do not stay in the shop, as is/was mostly the case in such shops, but at a convenient close-by place from where they are summoned up by fone. Probably to escape police raids for ´illegals´. Plus that the standard layout of these shop-row-houses does not allow for much other way to arrange things.

My bet is that Tune is Burmese.

Well, anyway, mant thanks for your reports,  counting the days now till I have to get to airport and board the flight-to change halfway in Dubai to reach BKK.

Reports and perhaps new (or maybe already closed) places can also be found on a chinese (Taiwan I gather) site gaycoolthai.com-click on Thai massage and then let google translate it (pigs=THB, mechanist=masseur).

1 hour ago, pong2 said:

Reports and perhaps new (or maybe already closed) places can also be found on a chinese (Taiwan I gather) site gaycoolthai.com-click on Thai massage and then let google translate it (pigs=THB, mechanist=masseur).

I could not find that site, did you mean gaythaicool.com as that site matches your description

Just a short extra: M15 was mentioned and to my surprise-just passing by-it was not along Intramara-but just off Pradipat-near the BTS Sapan kwai-there is a soi as a kind of square U-west side, just north of praysanee=post office+ filatelic Thai museum (for those who still know that some people may do collecting stamps from letters)- turn left and see G-beat (left hand side, near end of soi), then turn right-there are 2 posh looking hoStels there-for those who like to stay cheap and midst the action-then turn right again and on left hand side (north side going To Phahon rd) is M15-shop windows all closed off.

G beat looks quite plush and has open windows-/it is indeed where once long ago the Bridge used to be, which moved there when it was expelled from a hotel compound along Pradiphat as thenine-where now yet another high-rise condo monstrosity stands.

Cross rd by BTS-overpass there-on other side in a side soi is K-man. K-manB (or KB) seems rather now to be their main drag and is off Lard Prao-soi 101/corner of subsoi 8. Buses 8 and 44 run along Spn Kwai and the whole of Lard prao till Happyland.

Along main rd are Amor and U-Sabay, side by side, but I think these do not offer ´extra´ as given..

On 11/17/2022 at 5:44 AM, young11 said:

are there any normal massage places with hot boys? I feel like most massage places like to offer extra but hard to find a place with a hot guy or without knowing the name, name him. Ideally in BKK or pattaya

There are a few mixed gender massage shops on Rathaprarop road, opposite Baiyok tower. Occasionally, I spotted cute male staff there when walking or driving past.

• Members
On 11/19/2022 at 2:39 PM, pong2 said:

On my go-maps homespa, where this thread started with, is only in Thai written. That may be for some or many a tad too difficult.

As for these Sapan kwai shops, going from N-W there are:

Whithin 1 min  of BTS Sapan Kwai:

M15 (old faded sign of fah.... still hanging. Reception is on 1st floor-ground floor is just a hall with empty cases

G-beat, in same house as where long ago Bridge used to be, by now one of the best designed spaś anywhere

across road: K-man, always busy with line-line-line. has just raised prices this week by 50 bt-is now 550 for 1 hr (outside window says still 450).

Then we take a longer walk -past BigC (also all renovated and upgraded)-turn left into Suttisarn/INtramara

Near soi 11 the first hit is that Hi-Club KaRaOK-no msg

BT-as just above, south side of road

KK-spa. Outside sign says 1 hr oil 350 bt.

then on nr 384, unmarked outside is Home Spa (sign to be seen when in hall)-a dump.

Across from there north side of road: M27 and then (only marked in Thai:) Ind(i)ra.

That counts 8 for me. Those of the K-concern all have front windows all covered and show pix of men only-other as a normal msg shop

The tiny majority who uses buses to go there: use one along the expressway there, like 24 or 504 and not via jammed up Suttisarn. Get off at Fire Brigade Suttisarn/Huay Kwang

There might yet be another barely marked one south side across from soi 15/17

Also remarkable if one has not been in that area for 3-4 yrs is how much going upmarket gentrification has hit, many very high rise tower condo flats, new design shops and even a co-working space.

Also saw a male couple holding hands of whom 1 had lONELY-Fans sign on T-shirt, no idea if this is meant as invitation or that he is such a **star

That old soi off Pradipat where the gay bars used to be: well they are all 4 still there without even names changed. DD en STAX left hand, U-turn and Waterloo right side. The very old sign of Be-High Bar is still there at bak soi (entry from main rd)

are these normal massage places with men only staff? or are these gay places?

• Members
52 minutes ago, reader said:

Since most of the guys who work massage places aren’t gay, I’m not sure I’ve ever come across an exclusively gay massage place (in Bangkok anyway).

thanks, good to know. I know some straight guys offer extra, which sometimes can be fun.

any massage places with men in Pattaya?

9 hours ago, reader said:

Since most of the guys who work massage places aren’t gay, I’m not sure I’ve ever come across an exclusively gay massage place (in Bangkok anyway).

@young11, in Thailand, the western notion of gay/straight is not often a useful way to navigate many issues. In massage places, that may not be the most helpful way to read the shop's offerings.

Instead, try to see things this way: if a massage place offers you, without asking, a selection of masseurs to choose from, you can assume that at least soft sex (handjob) will be an expected finish. Insertive sex will depend on the chosen masseur.

If the shop does not, by default, offer you a selection, then it's much more dependent on the guy. The shop may operate a kind of rotation system, so the guy assigned to you may not even want to do soft sex.

But boundaries are often blurred. Even if a shop normally operates by rotation, you may still (sometimes) ask for a particular masseur. Or, the masseur in such a shop, even if assigned by rotation, may prove very willing, in the room, to provide the full works - though you should be careful not to 'out' him to his colleagues.

Gay or straight? Don't even ask. Thais use different concepts. In fact, few countries in the world adopt western concepts.

• Members

thanks, I am quite familiar with the thai way of running massage places but I just don't travel enough to try places to know them. I usually do not like the outright gay places with only sex in mind. I would rather go to normal places with a hot masseur and see how things go. If something extra is offered, will gladly take it. In fact most places offer something extra in my experience. I just didn't like the masseurs. 

Are paradise and scandic gay only (i.e., clearly selling sex) place?