Im23XXzz

Which massage place has the most handsome (masculine) guys? (In august 2022)

On 11/21/2022 at 4:57 AM, young11 said:

are these normal massage places with men only staff? or are these gay places?

neither. Not normal at all-otherwise they would not put on these signs so prominently, and they yes, only have male staff (though sometimes with the odd so-fem ladyboy one might even think........) and will take only men as clients (though even that is not 100%). Also their location (in Thai ways of seeing things-mostly at the edge of larger str8 ´service centres´ (call it red light if you so wish or know that) is often a giveaway. That more as just a msg is wanted/expected is so self-evident that no words about that need to be exchanged. Nor any bargaining about tips etc.

@young sip-et (=11): I myself will not waste time in trying out normal shops. And as I do not stay anyway in that Silom area shops a plenty here for msg, but hardly any with young males as staff. Thai think that older ladies are best for that=more experience. BTW; in Thai ´ǵay´ usually means not gay in the western sense, but simply means: willing to bottom. Thats an eternal source of confusion.
The probably very lowest priced of such tiny normal shops-a big group of them, are (what I saw this week) in the back end of the happyland complek opposite the MALL bangkapi-Thai for 150/hr and oil for a stunning 250- NO shower available for that there. If willing, also card + star readers for the future and your lucky lotteree nrs. and a very good open-air foodcentre right beside where the rice still sells for 40 bt (but the delicious Burmese Khao Soi for 60) and dozens and dozens of 2nd hand clothes, incl again, winter coming, warm jackets.

as for Pty-I only know that from other posts, but Scandic was mentioned many a time for its very bad service in several aspects, also a money rip-off. SODA-apparently nearby, got more praises. Many of the gogo guys also work daytime as masseur-with the odd chance they might even do your feet and in the perhaps started conversation whisper they can be met for more that evening in ...bar 1-2-3

2 hours ago, pong2 said:

@young sip-et (=11): I myself will not waste time in trying out normal shops. And as I do not stay anyway in that Silom area shops a plenty here for msg, but hardly any with young males as staff. 

Are you kidding me. The age range of male massage workers in Silom Soi six, Best Massage and 9-teen alone is in the 18 to 30 range. 

Just how young were you expecting?

@young11, your repeated use of the terms "outright gay" and "normal" is a source of confusion here (especially as you are likely applying meanings to those terms which are not clear to others in this forum) and, more importantly, a stumbling block for yourself. 

For example, I get the feeling that when you say "gay" you actually mean the act of homosex and you're not using the word to mean sexual orientation, gender presentation or identity. By that measure your use of the term "normal" implies a massage place that has no sexual offerings on its advertised menu, nor any hint/scent of sex, e.g. a five star hotel's in-house spa?

Is your aversion to "outright gay" places because you don't want to be seen walking into a massage shop that has homosex vibes?

If you could rephrase your questions or comments without using those terms, it might be clearer. Bear in mind the possibility though that your imagined ideal may not exist as a business in Thailand. As with so many facets of commerce, if there isn't enough demand for a certain type/profile of business, it simply won't be viable for one to exist.

14 hours ago, pong2 said:

as for Pty-I only know that from other posts, but Scandic was mentioned many a time for its very bad service in several aspects, also a money rip-off. SODA-apparently nearby, got more praises. 

not saying you are entirely wrong but perhaps you will do better job quoting your own experiences instead of dwelling on other posts, specially negative ones. At Scandic I had both very good and quite so-so experiences over years but wouldn't say rip-off.

Unless one treats fact that they collect min. tip up front as rip off. They may have their own business reason  to do that with all Indian and Chinese traffic passing by and those clients may not be well versed in Thai massage places protocols and often then to think that massage fee includes full service and boy tip as well. I know because once I had such comment from Philippine customer who was surprised that price for massage doesn't include all like in Japan apparently. So Scandic need to protect interest of their employees by collecting fee  and tip up front .

Scandic is in Boyztown and Soda in Jomtien complex , not exactly nearby but 10-15 minutes ride on baht bus apart.

• Members
15 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

@young11, your repeated use of the terms "outright gay" and "normal" is a source of confusion here (especially as you are likely applying meanings to those terms which are not clear to others in this forum) and, more importantly, a stumbling block for yourself. 

For example, I get the feeling that when you say "gay" you actually mean the act of homosex and you're not using the word to mean sexual orientation, gender presentation or identity. By that measure your use of the term "normal" implies a massage place that has no sexual offerings on its advertised menu, nor any hint/scent of sex, e.g. a five star hotel's in-house spa?

Is your aversion to "outright gay" places because you don't want to be seen walking into a massage shop that has homosex vibes?

If you could rephrase your questions or comments without using those terms, it might be clearer. Bear in mind the possibility though that your imagined ideal may not exist as a business in Thailand. As with so many facets of commerce, if there isn't enough demand for a certain type/profile of business, it simply won't be viable for one to exist.

OK, sorry about the confusion. Outright gay means the shop shows the guys in front of you and you choose your therapist and the shop has min tip. Now when I read outright gay, this sounds awful, sorry about it. normal means you usually cannot choose the therapist unless you name them by knowing them but more importantly the shop does not advertise sex but we know it happens as some of you wrote your experience. I am looking for the latter because I can easily find the former (gay shops) online search while it is hard to find the latter because they do not show any indication of offering sex but it happens secretly between the therapist and client. Because they don't advertise themselves as selling sex, it is hard to find them by online searches, so I asked here. 

On 11/26/2022 at 12:57 AM, young11 said:

thanks @macaroni21 for the detailed response. It is very helpful. I think what I was looking for was more like Green Massage on Surawong and Paradis on Silom you mentioned.

I like the thrill and I don't mind getting a good massage if there is no sex involved. 

Any leads on Pattaya?

If you like the thrill and I don't mind getting a good massage if there is no sex involved. 

maybe you could try the  prime massage. But it’s too popular, so you need to booking from line or telephone first before you go.

8 hours ago, Fetcher said:

I am coming to Bangkok next week and was wondering are there any new trip reports?  I tried to message Vclub and Sabaidee via line but no response.    So far my list contains, KmanSpa, Senso, Jayspa and Sanctuary.  

i just lined to vclub7 three days ago, they were reply slowly about three hours after I sent them the massage.

If you didn’t get reply, maybe you can try their another line contacting account.

I recommend Ganymede massage’s body to body massage service.

You can booking online before you go.

Although their price higher a little than vclub7, but their boy’s services are better than vclub7 overall.

16 hours ago, Blackbeluga said:

maybe you could try the  prime massage. But it’s too popular, 

It is indeed, yesterday I was passing by around 4 pm and it was line of 5 people outside !!!! 

( By the way I had a reason to keep fact I,m coming to BKK  unadvertised. Chance meeting in soi 6 today at noon made discretion obsolete)