BlkSuperman

When Will You STOP???

• Members

Dear Mr. Studios guy from NYC,

When will you stop? When are you going to stop lying on my husband and i? People you don't even know and have never met?

Many years ago this forum was such a nice place to compare notes and share information about the sexy men in the Dominican Republic.

Because of people like you, it's no longer a safe place to post or help others who may be considering traveling to the Dominican Republic. 

This morning I received a text from M, a guy you spoke to and told that his face is visible on my OF page. But you know it isn't true so why text him with that lie?

Additionally, I thought I'd blocked you from my Twitter accounts because of your disdain for my husband and I, 2 people you have never met or spoken to? 

If you're blocked from my Twitter accounts, how did you find my OF account? It's kinda scary,  don't you think? And the fact that you found my only fans account and purchased a subscription to lurk on the page is weird as hell to me.

It's veryyyyyyyyyy weird.  But thanks for the subscription because I was able to put it back into the Dominican culture by helping some of my models eat when I'm not there. 

You had to search my page and go from post to post to see if you recognized any of the models. 

Please stop. My Twitter pages have grown exponentially to the point where I don't use any of mannys models anymore. Because of the popularity of those pages, guys from all over the Dominican Republic reach out to me so they can record with me when we arrive.

I'm still so baffled as to why you are so hell bent on harming and discrediting people who have never done anything to you. I've never met or spoken to you, sir. 

We are 2 blk men so why are we not united? Why are you telling these lies to try to poison these guys against me? Why do you wait until I post and then go back to report things that I never even said?

I've never made a disparaging remark about any models, or the country. That's not my character, sir.

It's so crazy because a Caucasian person from this site offered me advice on how I should proceed to if I was looking to grow bigger and better, but you, a black man, a brotha sits on the sideline to try to tear down everything I do.

I always admired your photos of the sexy guys you be able to hire over the years but it never crossed my mind to try to sabatoge what you've done so why are you doing it to me. I'm so confused. Pls help me to understand.

Because of you I don't even post In this forum anymore. This was a place where we gained knowledge about traveling and I thought that me sharing what I was paying for the guys would help other travelers so they don't go there and pay premium prices. You turned that around and told the guys i called them cheap and even said the guys in the group were asking for such low prices because blaksuperman was telling them about the low prices.

Now when I read what ppl say they post in here I dont say a damn thing because I know you're lurking so you can report everything that's posted Mr Studio from NYC.

STOP BEING SO HATEFUL! STOP LYING ON PPL YOU DONT KNOW. STOP TRYING TO TURN THE DOMINICAN MEN AGAINST ME AND OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM!

If you're not paying $70 to sleep with these guys them why are you telling the guys to charge $70 or more. 

Like you, I know the truth and know what they will accept to give mind blowing sex. 

If you want to meet me, send me a DM maybe we can meet at pacos or maybe me can meet at your apartment that's about 5 blocks away from packs.

Stop trying to sabatoge what I'm doing. You've been trying for year and all I do is tell the guys to make you show them proof. Show them proof that I have their bare face on any of My pages. You will never be able to do that because I have never done it.

You're trying so hard to stop my pages from growing. I know it has to be mind blowing to continually see the numbers on those pages grow. TRUST ME, I FEEL THE SAME WAY and sometimes I have to take days off and not update the pages because of all the emails from guys wanting to record asking when my next trip will be.

It's a shame that I have to ask a series of questions from these guys who are reaching out to me because I'm thinking it could be you or another guy who lives in the Dominican Republic who has an issue with how fast the pages are growing.

This wasn't something I was ever interested in. It was suggested a few times by a few Caucasian guys in this group. Guys who have no reason to have any malice or ill will towards me as you shouldn't. 

I've never reached out to you to ask how to run this type of business because I know that we are offering similar services and wouldn't expect you to help me. I've always loved the beauty of your work and thank you for presenting such beautiful men for the entire world to see.

All I ask is that you pretty please stop spreading your lies and vitriol.  You get those models worked up and by the end of our conversation they know that I'm not lying because I insist that they all wear mask.  

We're 2 blk men. I'm not trying to build with you, but we should not lie and try to tear one another down. 

I'm always available and man enough to have a face to face conversation with anyone who may have a problem with me. I've never been one to throw stones and hide my hands. 

Please sir, put your stones down and reach out to me like a decent person would and let's end this craziness that's been going on for years. 

Again, I'm not trying to sit with you to learn about the business you run as I've been quite successful doing this ALONE as you can see from the growth of my 3 social media pages. 

If someone told me last year that those pages would have grown as they have., I wouldn't have believed them.  If it's shocking to me. I know it's shocking to anyone else who views those pages. 

Please stop telling those guys lies and causing commotion when there isn't any. 

I wish you continued blessings with your business and models. If you don't feel the same way, that fine because I don't think it's going to stop the growth of what's happening with any of my social media pages. 

I should not be getting upsetting messages from guys because a grown man wants to sit up and lie on someone he's never met or spoken to. It's unreal that we can't post here anymore in good faith. I guess it was fun while it lasted. 

Be BLESSED amd STAY SAFE, guys!

Screenshot_20220811-122819_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20220811-122830_WhatsApp.jpg

6 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

Because of people like you, it's no longer a safe place to post or help others who may be considering traveling to the Dominican Republic. 

At least 1/3 of the people accessing this forum do so for nefarious reasons - and that’s a conservative estimate.  

Do not post anything here where you could be identified, or a sex-worker could be identified….bc there are some sick twisted people here who will take posted information and manipulate it into things you cannot imagine.  

Right @iveryhotijake00 ?  Aka JC

• Members

I believe the OP is referring more to the problem being an OF competitor using the OP’s OF site, seemingly identifying faceless models in that account but perhaps knows them by virtue of LRD association and he (competitor) allegedly makes trouble by alerting them they are identifiable. 

If the OP then has to pursue damage control, there may be a workaround. I have an OF user/purchaser account. I never use it but it assigned me a membership code. I picked a handle and access via email and password. I believe that the OP can suggest his models create a personal purchaser account like mine. The OP can selectively provide free access to his site (total discount); the models can then see all the content posted including their own images.

However, I think they need to have a verifiable payment system registered even if they never purchase content, and that suggests requiring a valid credit card. At that point some industrious models splinter off to their own account but that might not be so frequent among those that prefer to obscure identity. 

4 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

It's so crazy because a Caucasian person from this site offered me advice on how I should proceed to if I was looking to grow bigger and better, but you, a black man, a brotha sits on the sideline to try to tear down everything I do.

one thing you can be sure of - when someone is so focused on tearing you down with lies and all the rest, it’s rooted in their jealousy of what you are accomplishing. That means you’re winning, even tho it may feel different because of the trouble he’s causing you.  It’s that simple.

Too many people think that there’s not enough to go around and that your success somehow brings him down, or doesn’t allow him the same space to succeed.  And, It’s actually the opposite - there is more than enough for everyone when you treat people right and do the right things.  

Keep going & take the high road.  

• Members

You're absolutely right. Thanks so much for putting it into perspective for me. The high road is the road i will definitely take. It's so strange that someone will go to such great lengths to discredit and lie on people he doesn't even know and have never met. Thanks for your encouraging words.

• Members
5 hours ago, Lonnie said:

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I hope this creep doesn't cause you to stop posting your truly WOW contributions. That will be really sad. :(

Thanks for your kind words. This forum has helped me a lot. Especially when traveling overseas. I'm so thankful for all the kind guys who actually come here to help others find places to vacation, relax and find hot guys for sex during their travels.

I will come to this forum and continue to learn from other's travels, but i won't post anymore. Trying to maintain the 3 twitter pages, onlyfans and justforfans consumes most of my time anyway.

Thanks to the guys who encouraged me to start those pages because you saw something in my posts on boytoy that i didn't see. i was just sharing my travel experiences with you guys in this forum and you planted a seed/vision in my head and to see it manifest is SIMPLY AMAZING! 

If you or anyone else would like to follow my twitter pages they are @hungdrhombres @blaksuperman2 and @hunghornyhunks The first 2 pages have only my content. the 3rd page is where i let other twitter uses advertise for free. 

Stay blessed! 

• Members
6 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

At least 1/3 of the people accessing this forum do so for nefarious reasons - and that’s a conservative estimate.  

Do not post anything here where you could be identified, or a sex-worker could be identified….bc there are some sick twisted people here who will take posted information and manipulate it into things you cannot imagine.  

Right @iveryhotijake00 ?  Aka JC

I've found this out the hard way but i remember my first trip to rio and as i searched for places to go and things to do, other sites were very vanilla. When i came across this site and read about all the sexual things to do in rio, i was so excited. the posters were very forthcoming with information and even posted a sauna schedule.

That was about 5 or 6 years ago. Now with this NEW YORK guy with the studio working overtime to discredit who i am, manny being harassed by people in this forum and other forum contributors stating that theyr'e having the same issue, I've realized this forum has changed for the worst because there are too many bad minded, envious people here.

So many people have reached out to me to meet up when I was in santo domingo but my better mind and husband told me not to let anyone know who i am.

To the guy FROM NEW YORK with the studio. You didnt break me, you've made me much prouder of what ive been able to accomplish in such a short period of time. And the fact that you're so rattled by what I'm doing has even motivated me more. 

You were the 1st person i blocked when i created all 3 of my twitter pages so how were you able to locate my onlyfans page? It's quite interesting and scary that you would go to such great lengths to try and sabotage the work of another "BROTHA!" 

Your lies wont stop me! My pages grow by the thousands daily and im sure youre seeing that and it probably bothers you. I don't have to look for guys anymore when i travel to the domincan republic or call manny for his guys. Now i have guys sending me messages daily to be in those videos. 

AS i said before, MY BROTHA, I wish you the best and hope that you have continual success. WE CAN ALL BE SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT TEARING EACH OTHER DOWN! That's one thing people in OUR RACE have yet to learn. 

STAY SAFE and BE BLESSED GUYS!

On 8/12/2022 at 2:00 AM, BlkSuperman said:

I will come to this forum and continue to learn from other's travels, but i won't post anymore. Trying to maintain the 3 twitter pages, onlyfans and justforfans consumes most of my time anyway

I hate to see you go bc your posts/content was some of the very best in this forum.  

but, it totally makes sense that now you have moved on to something bigger/better w financial upside, you can no longer take the risk of your information from this forum being further misused/abused in ways to harm you, your husband, your models and your business.

best of luck on your sites and production company - you’re going to do great.  Timtales has some competition coming !