Guest guest_BenG1000

First time Pattaya

On 8/16/2022 at 3:24 AM, aussie_ said:

I worry more about the boy's cock being in his girlfriend's pussy just before going to work at Nice Boys 55

And many of those same girlfriends also work in the agogos and beer bars, so perhaps it isn't just the gay customers that should be concerned 😂🤣

Honestly, it has always been that way. Just about every gay-for-pay straight guy will have a GF. And just about every gay boy with have a BF.  Condoms will rarely feature!

We are 'work sex' only. 

Have a few beers, and sit there with you hands, mouths, and wallets open and enjoy the cock-fest that is Nice Boys :) 

Interesting. My experience of being with Thai gay guys is that Thai boyfriends are not popular, at least when falang ones (and their wallets) are available. P admits to having had only one before I stumbled into his life, and like others I've met, says that such relationships aren't common because of a reluctance of young Thai guys to be faithful. 

I remember a number of  mbs- gay ones, I must stress since I kept clear of straight one as far as possible- telling me that they'd had gay sex only with falangs.  I found (and still find) that surprising. 

Please forgive this etiquette comment; it's not 'my' thread, so I bear no grudge.

I dont undrstnd posts starting with "hijacking...sorry". If one is aware he's hijacking, why hijack?

It wld be beneficial for all to open a new thread; especially in this case - under the title "insights on hotels?"

That way, future hotel researchers wld find those insights much easier.....     (-:

@12is12 haha you're probably right. I probably should start a new thread about my inquiry. i thought I'd just ask it in this thread because it is about Pattaya and a newbie would want to know about it too. I just got lazy lol.

Though yes, I don't like hijacking a thread not my own, with my own shit (like I am doing right now lol). Maybe I'm just too cautious that's why the "sorry".

It's been 5 plus years since my last Pattaya escapade. I'll likely go back next month. I'll be open to buying a beer or two with any forum members who will be there too!

16 hours ago, Vessey said:

They all, boys and girls, tell us whatever they think we want to hear. It's all a game, albeit a fun one :) 

Yes.  And, frankly ... isn't that what we want to "hear"?  The flattering, the petting/touching the short time sex?  But ... not much of the request for more money.  😍

26 minutes ago, Im23XXzz said:

Is there also a massage place in Pattaya with masculine-type guys! I know Boystown has those types but it’s more the bar scene where you take a boy home. I’m really looking for more the massage experience. Anyone have advice on that?

Scandic in Boyztown

On 8/17/2022 at 12:57 PM, numazu said:

$83/night - Avani Pattaya Resort (2500 miles)

Anyone have any insight on any of these three hotels?  I have stayed at the Baywalk and Aya before, but this was 2015-2016 time, so things may have changed since then. I am curious about the Avani Resort, pricier and arguably the least miles for the buck, but I wouldn't mind a little bit of luxury if its worth it. Obviously the joiner situation needs to be liberal. 

Thanks!

I am almost certain I saw that Avani have a joiners fee, I was looking at that hotel a couple of years ago and reading reviews. I would e-mail and ask before you book to be sure though.

3 hours ago, vaughn said:

I am almost certain I saw that Avani have a joiners fee, I was looking at that hotel a couple of years ago and reading reviews. I would e-mail and ask before you book to be sure though.

They definitely have a joiners fee. I don’t remember off the top of my head what is is though.

Last time I had a boy over he suggested trying to sneak in when the security wasn’t looking. It was successful that time as I wasn’t charged a joiners fee. Your mileage may very.

This was a few years ago.

The Avani is a really nice hotel with a great pool and great service and a fantastic location, if you’re looking for luxury I can’t really think of any hotels in pattaya that best it (for the money).

On 8/17/2022 at 10:57 AM, numazu said:

Hijacking this thread about Pattaya sorry, but I am in the planning stages of a Pattaya trip soon and looking for hotel options. As I try to quickly requalify for American Airlines Exec Platinum Status for 2023, I wanted to use Rocketmiles.com to book my hotel that will enable me to get the Loyalty Points I need to get me over the line to get over 200,000 points. (Background here for the curious: https://thepointsguy.com/news/rocketmiles-vs-booking-direct/)

Using this website does limit my options, and if I was wanting to stay within sane walkable distance from Boyztown Pattaya, it looks like I have 3 main choices:

PTYHotel.thumb.png.0bedb3d3521f70a12ba1905e7591444c.png

$43/night - Baywalk Residence (1500 miles)

$44/night - Aya Boutique Hotel (2000 miles)

Anyone have any insight on any of these three hotels?  I have stayed at the Baywalk and Aya before, but this was 2015-2016 time, so things may have changed since then. I am curious about the Avani Resort, pricier and arguably the least miles for the buck, but I wouldn't mind a little bit of luxury if its worth it. Obviously the joiner situation needs to be liberal. 

Thanks!

I stayed at the Avani in 2019 and it's quite a nice hotel. I did not have a chance to test out the joiner policy as I "ate out" so to speak, however I did engage the services of a legit massage guy during daytime hours who registered at reception and they sent him up. No joiner fee was paid, probably because it was during the day I guess. Probably unimportant, but I ordered a pizza from room service (but the pizza comes from a nearby pizza place, not from the hotel) and when it arrived it was absolutely massive. I was proud of myself for eating it all myself lol.

On 8/18/2022 at 8:37 AM, numazu said:

@12is12 haha you're probably right. I probably should start a new thread about my inquiry. i thought I'd just ask it in this thread because it is about Pattaya and a newbie would want to know about it too. I just got lazy lol.

Though yes, I don't like hijacking a thread not my own, with my own shit (like I am doing right now lol). Maybe I'm just too cautious that's why the "sorry".

It's been 5 plus years since my last Pattaya escapade. I'll likely go back next month. I'll be open to buying a beer or two with any forum members who will be there too!

I know a 25 year old ripped Burmese boy who works at a car wash in the day who I think you would like an introduction to. He hangs around 69 Bar in Jomtien Complex, but doesn't officially work there.  

Guest guest_BenG1000

Hey guys,

Which bars are open in Boyztown? Have been looking at maps but a lot of the bars seem to be closed.

Can you walk from Boyztown to Winner Boys and Nice Boys?

Thanks heaps

2 minutes ago, BenG1000 said:

Hey guys,

Which bars are open in Boyztown? Have been looking at maps but a lot of the bars seem to be closed.

Can you walk from Boyztown to Winner Boys and Nice Boys?

Thanks heaps

Someone on the ground can better update you on the bars that are open in Boyztown, but I think most are, certainly Toy Boys, Pikky Bar and BBB are open as I have friends working in them.

Takes about 10 minutes or a little over to walk from BT to Sunee. 

You need to walk along Second Road, over the traffic lights and keep going until you reach the VC Hotel on the left hand side. The little soi alongside the hotel is Soi VC and if you walk up there a few hundred meters you will eventually find yourself outside Nice Boys on your right hand side.  It does get a bit dark up there and first time you might wonder if you have missed it, but keep walking and you will get there.

Just past Nice Boys is a right hand turn, also pretty dark, that takes you into Sunee Plaza itself.

THere is a short cut from Second Road, but you kinda need to have someone that knows the way walk with you first.

Probably, if it is your first time, get a taxi-bike to take you (the one-way systems mean that they have to go via Beach Road so don't be alarmed at their initial direction they take you).

Also don't be put off if Nice Boys also seems a little dark. The boss, Beer, usually sits outside in a small light and will greet you and open the door into 'fantasy land' for you. 

Enjoy!

On 8/19/2022 at 7:58 PM, gayinpattaya said:

I know a 25 year old ripped Burmese boy who works at a car wash in the day who I think you would like an introduction to. He hangs around 69 Bar in Jomtien Complex, but doesn't officially work there.  

I want to be introduced too lol 

On 8/17/2022 at 9:57 AM, numazu said:

$43/night - Baywalk Residence (1500 miles)

$44/night - Aya Boutique Hotel (2000 miles)

Thanks!

@numazu I just stayed three nights in Baywalk last week and seven nights in Avani last month. Both are pretty good, IMHO.

I prefer Baywalk as it checks almost all my boxes (closer to Boyztown and the beach with a sea view restaurant, gym, swimming pool, buffet with unlimited servings of fresh vegetables, spacious rooms, reasonably priced).

Avani is not that luxurious inside the room (certainly not at a four-star level), but it offers a pretty good buffet, a large outdoor swimming pool and a huge Asian-style garden with ponds that you can walk around (Families with kids would love it). Avani also has sea-view rooms (should go with rooms on the left wing as they offer better view) but it cost more (it cost me more than $100 per day for the cheapest sea-view room category)

No problems with guests to the room. Avani sometimes checks for Id, Baywalk wouldn't bother.

2 hours ago, BenG1000 said:

Which bars are open in Boyztown?

2 hours ago, Vessey said:

certainly Toy Boys, Pikky Bar and BBB are open as I have friends working in them.

also ABomb in the next soi and Xboys as well as Dreamboys in next soi again, Pikky bar is host bar other 5 are go-go

have fun !

On 8/19/2022 at 4:58 AM, gayinpattaya said:

OMG @gayinpattaya! Please do introduce him to me when I am there next month. I have a soft spot for Burmese boys, as my previous trip reports can attest, and throughly enjoyed my time in Myanmar a couple of years ago. Send me a personal message!

Coincidentally, my Brazilian friend Tiago, who is now working at a Muay Thai gym, told me that the owner of the gym is fond of ”adopting” strays to stay at the gym if he can see some potential in the person, whether he sees a good fighter, or a good worker to work around the gym. The newest “stray” at the gym is an 18 year old Burmese boy who has potential to be a good MMA fighter. Tiago of course has sent me photos of the boy (not sexy photos of course, just normal ones), and the boy is hot and super ripped and in tremendous fighting shape. So. Many. Abs. Not sure if there is a possibility for me there, but I do appreciate Tiago sharing these tidbits with me when he knows I’d be interested.

10 hours ago, Min said:

@numazu I just stayed three nights in Baywalk last week and seven nights in Avani last month. Both are pretty good, IMHO.

Thanks for the great intel, @Min. I think I’ll bite the bullet and choose the Baywalk or Aya, and maybe book a night or two at a fancier hotel further away closer to the beach to get the resort atmosphere I may need, instead of the Avani, since it is not by the beach. Nice to know that those three properties seem to be more or less fine for our purposes.