Guest guest_BenG1000

First time Pattaya

On 8/18/2022 at 8:20 PM, ichigo said:

I ordered a pizza from room service (but the pizza comes from a nearby pizza place, not from the hotel) and when it arrived it was absolutely massive. I was proud of myself for eating it all myself lol.

Are we still talking about pizza???😜

5 hours ago, Im23XXzz said:

visited BoysBoysBoys last night and there was a lot of hot guys there. If you’re into muscle you’ll find someone to make you happy for sure. One guy was wearing red short shorts and did a magic mike routine and his body was just beautiful, athletic, muscular, with a strong defined back covered in Thai tattoos. Really nice! 

Sounds like I need to go there next month when I'm in Pattaya... Love athletic. Specially when they do some kind of magic Mike act.... My idea of a good sexy show. 

I watched the entire show a few weeks ago. Not once did it remind me of Magic Mike (not that I've been to see the real Magic Mike show, but I've seen videos of it). It had a combination of lip syncing putting-on-the-pounds gatoeys and (biggish) boys half obscured by tattoos and masks. In nearly all the show items in which boys participated, erect appendages were the centre of attention, not their "dancing" skills à la Magic Mike of which there was none -- by the 4th such act, it got really old....

The worst part was the screaming by the women who made up 40 - 50% of the audience, and the loooong (80- 90 minutes?) duration.

On 8/22/2022 at 10:58 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

so do I - he seems to be interesting - and hopefully a hotty like these in the below Twitter link

These photos are so hot that it is age restricted - so you need to be a enrolled in Twitter to see them.

Famous Myanmar photographer of Burmese hotties on Twitter

I've been using his photos to fill up the "Myanmar Spa Boys" thread in the photos section.

With respect to the hotel question above I stayed a couple of times at the Aya (and also under it's original name...I think it was Fraser). But not recently. Last time I was there I felt like it had really gone downhill, but maybe it's had a rebound since then.

On 8/23/2022 at 7:51 PM, fedssocr said:

I've been using his photos to fill up the "Myanmar Spa Boys" thread in the photos section.

With respect to the hotel question above I stayed a couple of times at the Aya (and also under it's original name...I think it was Fraser). But not recently. Last time I was there I felt like it had really gone downhill, but maybe it's had a rebound since then.

Those boys are nice, I did not know about this guy, nice.  I like this guy on twitter, he take pics of Myanmar MBs https://twitter.com/ZobiClay

On 8/17/2022 at 11:57 AM, numazu said:

$83/night - Avani Pattaya Resort (2500 miles)

I love the Avani Pattaya Resort. Giant pool. Beautiful pool deck and garden. Tranquil vibe. Easy access to the property from an unmarked and easy to miss entrance along beach road that is especially useful at night if you've had a bit too much to drink and want to avoid the reception staff and other guests on your way to your room. The rooms themselves are extremely comfortable, almost luxurious. The balconies are small but, wow, it feels so wonderful hanging out on them with guys from the bars. I don't smoke but I do when I stay at the Avani Pattaya Resort and I'm relaxing on the balcony well after midnight. Added bonus: Free use of one of the best gyms in Pattaya.

On 8/18/2022 at 9:38 PM, Im23XXzz said:

They definitely have a joiners fee.

I had no idea they have such a fee. I usually use the almost-hidden beach road entrance because it's more discreet. Sometimes I walk through the connecting doors to that mall that's right next to the property. But I often walk right past everyone in the reception area. Am I talking about a different Avani? It used to be a Marriott?

8 hours ago, hotbyu said:

Those boys are nice, I did not know about this guy, nice.  I like this guy on twitter, he take pics of Myanmar MBs https://twitter.com/ZobiClay

Wow. So many sexy boys. Anybody knows massage places / bars advertising their boys with pictures like this in Pattaya / Bangkok / Thailand? 😍 Links to their twitter please.... Lol

5 hours ago, BiggusDikkus said:

I had heard another reason: police drug raids wiped out much of the area.

like with every dying business, it's shortage of customers which lead to Sunee strangulation.

Some where chased away by drug raids, others by underage raids, biology did it's part, closure of shisha bars could add up ,general unattractiveness and relative seclusion (although in my eyes that 's the bonus ) of the area did not help. Jomtien Complex provided strong alternative, add apps as last blow .

For me and other guys liking older,  more muscular guys  it was also lack of suitable hiring material also it  needs to be admitted I had fun in Good Boys , Krazy Dragon, Eros , Nice Boys and Winners. But Boyztown , itself area with own set of troubles wins every time  I'm in Pattaya.

I just got a really good (and very painful) Thai massage by a cute guy at SODA in the jomtien complex. I didn’t actually mean to get a nothing more than a massage, didn’t mean to get a happy ending… but, oops, I did.

Afterwards I wasn’t sure what to tip so I asked the guy, and he told me “I decide”. I ended up tipping him 1000 TBH and he seemed pleased, I asked him if it was okay and he said “yes thank you so much”. So I felt like it was probably enough.

however I was just curious what is considered a minimum tip and what would be a good tip for a massage with happy ending in jomtien?

1 hour ago, Im23XXzz said:

however I was just curious what is considered a minimum tip and what would be a good tip for a massage with happy ending in jomtien?

you already know as boy told you he is happy with your tip. That's what I'd tip too. I tip 1000 for 1 hr , 1500 for 1.50 hr unless minimum tip is higher which may be a case is some places in BKK ( VCK, JeySpa, not sure about Senso post covid )

If shop had minimum tip policy they would let you know in advance but I don't think it's a case in Jomtien.  

I hired many boys from the jomtien massage places to my hotel (Zing) 

Most firstly tried the 1500 soon.

Have to pay shop etc 

I always said ok after work,I paid mostly 700- to 1200,I'm stingy and I won't pay full price 

Some declined my offer ,some messaged me in the early hours eg 2am etc to accept 700b

I tried to go lower and got one the lowest for 600 although no massage just about 15 minutes of fucking .

I must say I never went over 30 minutes with any of them ,in fact my diary was  on July 21  reads 29 minutes was the longest .700 b,

9 hours ago, Im23XXzz said:

I just got a really good (and very painful) Thai massage by a cute guy at SODA in the jomtien complex. I didn’t actually mean to get a nothing more than a massage, didn’t mean to get a happy ending… but, oops, I did.

Afterwards I wasn’t sure what to tip so I asked the guy, and he told me “I decide”. I ended up tipping him 1000 TBH and he seemed pleased, I asked him if it was okay and he said “yes thank you so much”. So I felt like it was probably enough.

I guess it also depends on how "happy" the happy ending was.. I would pay more if there was fucking involved versus just a handjob for example.

Guest guest_BenG1000

Intrigued by Nice Boys, has anyone been recently? What kind of guys can I expect there? There seems to be very little info online. X Boys looks interesting too but all twinks? Thanks guys

28 minutes ago, BenG1000 said:

Intrigued by Nice Boys, has anyone been recently? What kind of guys can I expect there? There seems to be very little info online. X Boys looks interesting too but all twinks? Thanks guys

Nice Boys - next door types on a bit of rough but adventurous side. Shy types don't need apply there 

8 hours ago, BenG1000 said:

X Boys looks interesting too but all twinks? Thanks guys

Always a mix at X-Boys; most of the big cock show boys are straight, but also plenty of gay twinks amongst the basic dancers. Someone for everyone perhaps? 😅