Guest guest_BenG1000

First time Pattaya

1 minute ago, khaolakguy said:

Well that's the most breathakingly ignorant comment I've read in a long time. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade

Oh dear slavery was in america & colonies never in the UK, segragation was in america & colonies never the uk, as for slaves being sold to america the catholic church was also heavily involved in this too, the brits sold slaves so did europeans so did everyone. Only america made slavery legal in there country

3 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

On my bucket list in 2023 is Taiwan & Vietnam

Vietnam has plenty of tops?

I've not been yet, but most of the info I have read is that HCMC and the southern cities are the best for finding boys. We've got the same travel list for 2023, well unless things kick off in Taiwan before I can make it there.

I've met a lot of guys in Aus from Taiwan and they say around Pride is the best time to go, lots of visitors from around Asia.

20 hours ago, RobinHood said:

Winner Boys, Nice boys, the only ones open end of july week end  when i visited, both useless, i read in this forum there were 20 kids working at winner boys in june or july, the reason i posted here was about the wrong information posters are posting here that tricked me to go there, i am puzzled how the hell would i know about all these loony arab kids on motorbikes unless i visited sunee,

So says somene who claims to have lived in Thailand for more than 2 decades yet is so naive he writes in one of his early posts about wrong information being posted here by other posters! @RobinHood claims he was actually "TRICKED" into going to Sunee Plaza and knew nothing about it? What a joke! 🤣🤣🤣

20 hours ago, RobinHood said:

Well apparently its all a figment of my immagination & the hundreds of pattaya residents, the police arrests, the TV crews, newspapers its all lies, we all can be a ostrich with our head in the sands or we can face reality & try to warn others.

So said the poster Beachlover. And we know that he was a spammer and a troll.

10 hours ago, RobinHood said:

i would love too is their any good bars for twinks in pattaya this month other than sunee, has boystown got boys working in bars again end of july they had none or a handfull

Clearly you don't bother to read others' posts. What you write about your alleged visits has been spelled out in detail over many posts.

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

Why do guys of Chinese origin have such beautiful skin? It's true even of ones I've met in London.

I can only guess. One is that westerners tend to have bigger pores - I assume because most westerners are relatively hairy. Most guys from southern China, Taiwan, Singapore and other parts of south east Asia have llittle hair on the arms and on their thighs. Only on the lower legs do they generally have some hair. Also they tend not to sweat nearly as much as westerners. I also have read somewhere that their skin is oilier. So their skin is probably tighter and thus smoother.

Northern Chinese tend to be considerably hairier - perhaps due to a harsher climate. I have noticed the same in Japanese where those from the north have more hair on arms, legs and some on chests.

Interestingly Asians tend to tan more easily than westerners. It's very usual to see young guys with very pronounced tan lines in the summer. Again I have read that this is something to do with melanin. I am not sure if we can post naked photos in this thread, but I have posted in the photo thread one of a group of young Japanese with very marked tan lines.

On 9/20/2022 at 6:12 AM, 12is12 said:

Gentlemen, I propose calling a ceasefire.

I humbly submit there's nothing useful to add on the matter..... (-:

Kept hoping this topic would right itself and return to Pattaya, and boys.  or just boy in general (thanks for the taiwan pictures)  but alas...

Just skimming and ignoring most posts.  Including this one.

1167x1002_844527e2204aaea1a0aba81d01b1169b.jpg