vaughn

Short Trip Report - August-22

47 minutes ago, vaughn said:

Back at the hotel I fired up Grindr and set up a meeting with a university guy. He came over later and it was the best sex I've had in a very very long time, I was in heaven for a good 2-3 hours. We exchanged Line and I was considering canceling Pattaya to get the rest of the week with him, but I decided to hold strong and stick with the plan.

I wonder what you say after Pattaya part. Should you stay in BKK to be with him or it was good idea still to go to Pattaya

40 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I wonder what you say after Pattaya part. Should you stay in BKK to be with him or it was good idea still to go to Pattaya

To be honest it was a very difficult decision that I spent hours debating in my head, but I know he was busy with university and I couldn't gaurentee that outside of the bedroom we would have the same chemistry. I'll be back in Thailand in 4 months, if we remain in contact he will be priority number one to meet on my return.

No regrets.

4 hours ago, vaughn said:

Firstly, getting there:

• No more Thailand Pass paperwork 👍
  • Vaccine paperwork not checked on arrival, just at check-in 👍
  • Immagration was a 15 minute affair, just as before 2020 👍
  • Flight prices are crazy and my flights were full 👎

I am due to fly in a couple of weeks time from the UK and this all sounds very reassuring. Can I just as where you were flying from please. And also what the queues were like at the airport to get to check-in? 

2 minutes ago, Vessey said:

I am due to fly in a couple of weeks time from the UK and this all sounds very reassuring. Can I just as where you were flying from please. And also what the queues were like at the airport to get to check-in? 

Original flight was from Australia, but I also stayed in Singapore so I did immigration there as well.

The check-in counters in Au had about a 30-45 minute line, it was a full flight and I arrived just as check-in opened so the entire flight was there (singapore airlines). I've heard UK has been a bit chaotic similar to how things were in AU recently, but I would just add an hour to your normal routine to be safe if my airport was anything to go by.

I did notice that the line for people checked in online was much longer than the line for those who hadn't checked in yet, it might be worth seeing which line is longer before doing online/mobile check-in. I'm not sure if every airline separates these queues, but that's something I noticed for SQ.

Passport control was quick and the airport was busy but manageable.

Singapore was efficient and a breeze, from check-in to terminal in 30 mins.

Check-in on my return at BKK was similar to Singapore, reasonably quick maybe 45 mins in total to the terminal.

I can inform Vessey that LHR T2 was crowded four weeks ago, with long queues and no early check-in.  Business Class travellers were given a priority check-in desk and separate immigration and security facilities. I suspect that the queues were long there, too.

Arriving passengers were also faced with the longest queues I've ever seen, though my luggage awaited me. I  expected that to be an issue.

• Members
25 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I can inform Vessey that LHR T2 was crowded four weeks ago, with long queues and no early check-in.  Business Class travellers were given a priority check-in desk and separate immigration and security facilities. I suspect that the queues were long there, too.

Arriving passengers were also faced with the longest queues I've ever seen, though my luggage awaited me. I  expected that to be an issue.

That's why I decided not to travel this summer, until late September.   I wouldn't want to be in those big crowds, even traveling in business class. 

6 hours ago, Vessey said:

I departed London Gatwick last Tuesday for a take off at 21.45. There were no queues and hardly anyone in the terminal. Maybe because there were only 6 flights after mine.

So it may well depend on your departure time.

On arrival at BKK I always bear right at Immigration and go through the fast lane (sign posted Diplomatic ...but when you get further along it also says Seniors). Over 70.

Got through in less than one minute!  

There is also the same thing in Departures. Well worth knowing about.

12 hours ago, vaughn said:

Now I don't think i've been to Olivia before, I was under the impression it was generally considered a 'extras' kind of place. The guy I picked stayed fully clothed and made no advance to asking for extras, I made some not so subtle hints but he didn't take the bait. He was very new, very limited massage skills and no english.

I think you must have ended up with the same guy I did at Olivia's in July. Only real dud of the trip.

7 hours ago, Alsfca said:

I am curious.  Do people use the paid version or free version of Grindr?

6 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I use the paid version , and I'm known as a Cheap Charlie 😂

I use free version and I am often accused of spoiling market for others by paying inflated tip to my guys

3 hours ago, gerefan said:

There were no queues and hardly anyone in the terminal. 

So it may well depend on your departure time.

that's my impression too from few trips I took in last 3 months.

It looks that bigger airport , bigger was a problem , at least in Europe

3 hours ago, gerefan said:

On arrival at BKK I always bear right at Immigration and go through the fast lane (sign posted Diplomatic ...but when you get further along it also says Seniors). Over 70.

Got through in less than one minute!  

There is also the same thing in Departures. Well worth knowing about.

Is 70 the threshold "senior" age? There doesn't seem to be a consensus in other parts of LOS (TiT, after all).

For example, on MRT (quoting from memory) the wording is something like "persons over 65 are entitled to discounted travel; persons over 60 have the privilege ..." regardless of nationality. On BTS the discount is for Thai nationals only.

33 minutes ago, thaiophilus said:

Is 70 the threshold "senior" age? There doesn't seem to be a consensus in other parts of LOS (TiT, after all).

For example, on MRT (quoting from memory) the wording is something like "persons over 65 are entitled to discounted travel; persons over 60 have the privilege ..." regardless of nationality. On BTS the discount is for Thai nationals only.

that's worldwide phenomena that senior age depends of grantor of discount. 

Where I live rail ticket is discounted at 60 but for suburban rail (different operator) starts at 65. So does at city public transport with additional condition (nobody checks ) that is for local residents only. 

We  also have  3 types of tax relief for seniors only , one of them depends on income , one depends on spousal income as well if there's spouse,  one is universal.

So I wouldn't blame LOS for inconsistency as it's everywhere.

My sister lives in different country , in her city she travels for free because she is over 65 but in some cities she need to pay discounted fee but still pay,  because free travel starts at 70.

I visited Greece last month, in some places there was 50% reduction of admission for seniors , in others nominal like 1-2 euro , in other still students had discounts but not seniors  and in one students had it free  and seniors paid full fee ( it was still cheap like 3 euros ) all this variety within 1 week.

So bottom line is when of suspected age we need to check if we meet conditions or not and don't assume next place grants it as well .

• Members
1 hour ago, vinapu said:

lucky your boys with all that easy money

Talk about easy money, someone posted he hired two muscle boys together to his apartment, and fondle him for 10 minutes, he ejaculated and that was all.  I think he said he paid 2000 baht to each boy. 😁

40 minutes ago, scott456 said:

Talk about easy money, someone posted he hired two muscle boys together to his apartment, and fondle him for 10 minutes, he ejaculated and that was all.  I think he said he paid 2000 baht to each boy. 😁

I recall  that story, I think it was told by one of those boys in question to our reporter but I may be wrong.

It may happen more often then we think as it's not only boys who are going by mantra ' cum and go" but their  clients too it looks

52 minutes ago, scott456 said:

I guess some people have a lot of money to waste , unfortunately I don't 😭

11 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

I guess some people have a lot of money to waste , unfortunately I don't 😭

wasn't it you who just sucked 60 cocks in 60 days  and got sick in the process ?

were those cocks all free ? If not , do you consider it money well spent ?

Not that I consider spending 4000 baht on 10 minutes of pleasure wise use of money but if guy in question thought so, why not ? 

There's no shortage of people in our environment who upon learning how we spent our money on all those Asian trips would be horrified at such a waste. But we somehow don't think the same , no?