kjun12

HIRING A BOY

On 8/18/2022 at 1:01 AM, kjun12 said:

Anyone have any knowledge about hiring in Cuba?  I have read that it is not possible to bring a boy or man into your hotel.  Is this correct? If so, what does one do about this?

Rent a casa particular, and even some of them can be jerks. 

So many other places to go...I have friends in Cuba that I'd like to see....they tell me to stay away, there's nothing there and it's very sad, worse than the "special period" the collapse of the soviet union.

On 8/18/2022 at 7:01 AM, kjun12 said:

Anyone have any knowledge about hiring in Cuba?  I have read that it is not possible to bring a boy or man into your hotel.  Is this correct? If so, what does one do about this?

A friend just arrived in Cuba for the first time. I hooked him up with a boy I know from 3 years ago. I actually just texted him with some question that need to be answered. He will do so after the weekend. I do know that there is a new club, but I forgot the name. I hope to get some good info to post here.

If been to Cuba 3 times and always stayed in an Airbnb. Never had a problem to bring boys. Some nights we took a few boys after Myxto closed.

When @floridarob says "there is nothing there," I don't know if he means food. There are plenty of boys. Food doesn't have to be a problem. When no other option, go to Havana Libra to eat. The atmosphere is like in a school cantina, but they have half decent food. But yeah, you don't go to Cuba for the food 🙂

Ohh, why not go on Gayromeo and find out for yourself? You can talk with some boys and they can tell you the situation. Grindr doesn't work in Cuba.

• Members
14 minutes ago, iendo said:

A friend just arrived in Cuba for the first time. I hooked him up with a boy I know from 3 years ago. I actually just texted him with some question that need to be answered. He will do so after the weekend. I do know that there is a new club, but I forgot the name. I hope to get some good info to post here.

If been to Cuba 3 times and always stayed in an Airbnb. Never had a problem to bring boys. Some nights we took a few boys after Myxto closed.

When @floridarob says "there is nothing there," I don't know if he means food. There are plenty of boys. Food doesn't have to be a problem. When no other option, go to Havana Libra to eat. The atmosphere is like in a school cantina, but they have half decent food. But yeah, you don't go to Cuba for the food 🙂

Ohh, why not go on Gayromeo and find out for yourself? You can talk with some boys and they can tell you the situation. Grindr doesn't work in Cuba.

Do you realize that you are talking to a deceased person?

• Members

I have been going to Cuba for extended stays up to the pandemic. I have always been happy with boys there. But three disappointing updates:

1. A friend was robbed in his casa particular by a boy he brought back. He didn’t ask for his ID and send it to the casa owner as I suggested. He lost everything. Phone, iPad, money…

2. A friend hired a boy on the street, 20 yo fresh back from the army (he claimed), but his ass hole was infested by wards. 

3. A expat friend still working there told me that all young guys are gone. Most of them back to their hometown. Some moved abroad. In fact I do have two boys left Cuba the past year. 

Seems it’s really the low time for Cuba. I’m going back to Brazil for another two weeks. I liked the two months I spent there last summer and I never felt insecurity, even I was caught in a gun flight in Rio once. Lol. 

• Members

It was not that bad. I was wandering near the arcs. All of sudden people started to run around shouting. Restaurants were closing their metallic sliding doors. I managed to squeeze into one and stayed there for about an hour. Fire was set at every crossroads leading to the field and police was just sitting tight outside to wait it to play out. Again, strangely I didn’t feel insecurity, with all the gunshots. Maybe because I didn’t see any blood…

I planned to let a boy from Cuba visit me somewhere last year. I had arranged an invitation letter with the responsible government department here in Germany. They gave me an invitation letter from them to send to Cuba. The problem was that there has not been a single free slot at the embassy between June (when I saw last free dates but couldn't book because the invitation was not ready yet) and December, when I last checked. 

In hindsight, It might have been for the best.