Olddaddy

Why don't you try the Philippines?

6 hours ago, Sky said:

Thank you @PeterRS for the on point article! Just read it and it’s clear; majority are cut. And oddly not for religious reasons.

The real shame is how they butcher them as I’ve seen in a few encounters.
I’ll be going in January, now I know exactly what to expect. 

Where do U usually go in the Phillipines 🇵🇭

13 hours ago, Sky said:

The real shame is how they butcher them as I’ve seen in a few encounters.

I have been visiting the Philippines for over 15 years. And I have meet many many handsome Pinoy guys. All of them were cut and none were butchered. So I guess my experiences were different and on the positive side. Hope you enjoy your trip there...

I have been visiting the Philippines for over 15 years. And I have meet many many handsome Pinoy guys. All of them were cut and none were butchered.

I've tricked with quite a few Pinoy young men here in the USA.  Most if not all were physically stunning, great in bed.  None were "butchered".  Fond memories!

On 8/31/2022 at 12:56 AM, Olddaddy said:

Cut/circumized boys , ( I should  get into the habit of saying "guys" not "boys"  ,sounds pedophilic ,but anyway leave that for another day )  but anyway I have come to love cut guys much better ,far cleaner and washed rather than guys peeing and having the foreskin go back over the head unwashed 

one of the reasons I like Indonesia so much.....for a change, I'm usually around all uncut....so cut makes for something different.

On 8/22/2022 at 7:46 PM, PeterRS said:

Another reason I prefer not to visit The Philippines will seem strange to some gay guys and perhaps even a degree racist. To those who feel that way, I apologise in advance.

I find the results of the form of circumcision practised in the country makes the male body considerably less attractive to me. I certainly did not feel that when I first visited, but then I was totally new to Asia. On later visits, I met 2 guys with dicks which seemed to have been mangled in some sort of meat grinder. Granted they were probably in a tiny minority, but I found I just could not have sex with them. I hasten to add I am not against circumcision in general - although part of me often wonders why, if we are born in the image of a God, that God should insist that men have part of their anatomy excised. It seems to stem from a command to the prophet Abraham which is why both Jews and Muslims insist on the practice. If so, why the foreskin? If it is there at birth, surely it is there for a reason?. Why not the appendix which is a useless part of the anatomy?

I know it has also been practised over milllennia by certain tribes elsewhere in the world as some sort of rite of passage. But I have always been curious about this!

I've often wondered about this. Not that I've done any research, but the few Filipino guys I've been with seemed to have a different kind of circumcision. I agree, it was not attractive. Does anyone know about this? What do they do differently?

On 8/31/2022 at 8:26 PM, GWMinUS said:
On 8/31/2022 at 8:26 PM, GWMinUS said:

Hope you enjoy your trip there...

Thank you, looking for to the friendly, genuine, warm people.  

since I a in the PH now, I will add to this thread.  I have never seen an uncircumcised cock on a filipino.  there is not much difference between my USA birth Circumcision cock and filipino except they have more loose skin that can be moved mostly on the underside of the penis.  I guess this is because their method does not actually remove any skin, it just makes a cut thru the skin on top side of the glans, and the loose skin remains attached notably on the bottom side of the mans cock.  it is certainly not ugly or butchered.  The men here are all happy about it;  it is expected.  I prefer uncut cock because I am cut.  if I was uncut perhaps I would wish otherwise.

I only know that the filipinos are fun and compliant in bed, very affectionate.  straight men will readily fuck you (and some straight get fucked, but wont admit it.  "I'm straight I don't get fucked only fuck" - "but you kiss and suck"   "yes",  "I want to fuck you.... "  "ok... maybe....")  and they do like white daddies.

70215037_thumbnail(4).thumb.jpg.fcb8655bcb95434270214cdd9759bb50.jpg9897759_thumbnail(3).thumb.jpg.8b6c9570a80b724f66f01e804b57c926.jpg