reader

Police finally arrest ladyboy gold snatcher

From Pattaya Mail

Under pressure from the Indian embassy, Pattaya Tourist Police finally made an arrest in one of nearly a dozen gold robberies reported since April.
Identified only as “Frame”, the transgender woman surrendered to Tourist Police Division officers in Bangkok and was transferred to Pattaya police station to face charges Aug. 19.

It’s unknown which of many crimes against Indian tourists “Frame” is accused of committing, but Pol. Col. Somchai Teerapattarapaisan, the local Tourist Police chief, said the suspect agreed to rat out her fellow ladyboy gang members who continue to swarm the beachfront, accost tourists flashing gaudy gold necklaces and steal the jewelry while they’re forcibly distracted.

Pol. Lt. Gen. Sukon Phommayon admitted that the arrest – the first since April – came after serious pressure from the Indian embassy to do something about the crime wave.
Police ask that if anyone sees a crime being committed and needs assistance they can call 1155 and contact authorities through the “Police I lert u” application.

Last month when I was in Pattaya I walked around near the Pattaya police station in beach road 

Very interesting building,I wished I could of  filmed it but I felt a bit apprehensive.

On the top you see a big managers office with balcony all done up nicely inside however on the side road you will see what looks like accommodation rooms for police 

The building looks small but is huge .

37 minutes ago, Vessey said:

That's interesting as I (like others I suspect) had just assumed that 99% of these 'gold snatches' were 'insurance jobs' and that there never was any gold, yet alone a ladyboy.  Maybe I stand corrected?

Or maybe the ladyboy's name is 'Patsy'?  🤣

that's the danger indeed. 

I hope that arrested individual is guilty indeed , not just a witch hunt victim , just to show police is doing something. 

51 minutes ago, vinapu said:

that's the danger indeed. 

I hope that arrested individual is guilty indeed , not just a witch hunt victim , just to show police is doing something. 

Sometimes I think punishment really doesn't help stop people from committing crime 

Maybe psychological counseling would be better 💜

There's rarely a dull day in Pattaya.  Now that they have this case behind them, it seems cops have bigger fish to fry.

The Pattaya News reports that a Thai-American tourist was rushed to a local hospital after reportedly being bitten on his ear by a Thai intoxicated woman at the intersection of the Second Road, South Pattaya, in Banglamung district on Saturday evening. Pattaya City police arrived at the scene after receiving a report of a Thai woman who reportedly jumped on a Songthaew and attacked a male tourist by punching his mouth, giving him a headlock, and biting off a portion of his ear before swallowing it.

At the scene, an alleged female attacker, who was later identified as Kannika Khamthon, was found in a heavy state of intoxication. The 55-year-old injured man, Charoen Sae-Lim, was also found nearby with clear signs of a bite on his right ear.

LINE_P20220821_15101858-1024x569.jpg

Pattaya News photo

The tourist was immediately rushed to the nearest hospital while the 28-year-old suspect was taken to the police station. However, the suspect was uncooperative as she resisted the arrest and aggressively fought the police while the officials were attempting to cuff her on the back of a police truck.

===========

And then there's the case of the Swedish expat who stabbed his Thai boyfriend and fractured his companion's skull after finding them in a Pattaya condo. Cops say the suspect remains on the run.

Pattaya News video article:

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/17/pattaya-police-still-looking-for-swedish-man-who-stabbed-his-boyfriend-injured-second-thai-man/

5 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Some people seem to think that would work to get people to stop sucking a hundred cocks and eating asses until they're worried sick about throat cancer......
but I doubt it 😉😝

True 🤣 🤣🤣

They offered me free counselling at the sexual health clinic but I declined ,I'm too old now to change and I told the doctor my motto 

Grow old disgracefully 👍👍

1 hour ago, a-447 said:

It seems that ladyboys were all born with the gift of the grab.

It's really weird. Is it just part of their "culture"?

In my experience, they are truly horrible people! Nothing like the Thai guys I hang out with in the bars,

Your not to say that😂 , it's transphobic? Is that the word?

2 hours ago, a-447 said:

It seems that ladyboys were all born with the gift of the grab.

It's really weird. Is it just part of their "culture"?

In my experience, they are truly horrible people! Nothing like the Thai guys I hang out with in the bars,

Although that is not my experience; during my transition in sexual tastes I spent several years and several trips in the company of ladyboys and the vast majority were lovely people just trying to make a $ like everybody else in the city.

Over the last decade or more I have spent time with girls, ladyboys and boys in Thailand and the vast majority were friendly and, within the limits of my interactions with them, trustworthy. Obviously there are a small minority of all genders that are not to be trusted and/or are prone to violence.  but thankfully they are a very small minority. 

I feel far safer walking the streets of Pattaya at night than I would do my home city of Birmingham here in England!

13 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Your not to say that😂 , it's transphobic? Is that the word?

I made a point of saying "In my experience" in the final sentence; I was not making a general comment. And I'm the first to admit my experience with ladyboys is limited to seeing how they behave on Beach Road and in various gay bars where they are employed as mama-sans.

I'm sure that, like Vessey, there are others who can point to a different experience.

1 hour ago, a-447 said:

I made a point of saying "In my experience" in the final sentence; I was not making a general comment. And I'm the first to admit my experience with ladyboys is limited to seeing how they behave on Beach Road and in various gay bars where they are employed as mama-sans.

I'm sure that, like Vessey, there are others who can point to a different experience.

Bro it was a joke ! See the laughing emoji 

From the Thaiger

Two ladyboys allegedly rob Indian tourist who rejected their ‘services’

An Indian tourist was robbed of 12,000 baht cash and other assets last night on Pattaya’s infamous Walking Street in Chon Buri province, eastern Thailand. He claims that two ladyboys robbed him after he rejected their “services.”

At 12.16am today, 33 year old Vishal Vajbhaw went to Pattaya City Police Station to request the police’s help in tracking down the alleged thieves.

Vishal told police that he was walking down Walking Street when “two ladyboys offered him sex services.” Vishal politely declined, but the two ladyboys looked “dissatisfied,” said Vishal.

The tourist said the pair followed him, tried to hug him, and “stroked” his body. Vishal said he tried to push them off, but they wouldn’t leave.

One of the ladyboys asked Vishal for money. In a bid to make them go away, Vishal reached into his pocket to give them some cash.

As Vishal reached into his pocket, he realised his wallet containing 12,000 baht and a contactless debit card had already gone. When he looked up, the two ladyboys had made a break for it, he told police.

Vishal chased the pickpockets down Walking Street but he couldn’t catch up with them, he said.

From Pattaya news

Indian and Russian victims in separate cases said they were pickpocketed last night by what they said were a Thai female companion and two transgender individuals.

The first victim was a 29-year-old Indian national, Mr. Sekar Mohandoss. He came to report his plight at the Pattaya police station last night, October 2nd, saying his Huawei A4 smartphone was stolen by a female companion whom he paid to, according to him, “just hang out” with him at his accommodation.

Mr. Sekar said his phone cost 18,400 baht, and it disappeared when the woman left his room. The Indian tourist came to the police station alone and was reportedly shocked by the incident.

Meanwhile, the second victim, Mr. Vadim Korni Iashchenko, a 31-year-old Russian national, also went to report a similar thief incident at the Pattaya police station at 5:30 PM last night.

According to him, he was on a night out to enjoy the beach when what he described as two transvestites in sexy dresses approached him to say hi and offer companionship. Mr. Vadim said he refused and tried to walk away, but the two kept following him and touching his body. Once the suspects were gone, Mr. Vadim’s gold necklace, which he claimed was worth over 120,000 baht, had disappeared from his neck.