PeterRS

Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?

5 minutes ago, wtfool said:

I am still free to read what smart guys like christian pfc, vinapu etc have to say with out being a member and that is better for me 😁

Goodness me! Such strong statements and positive actions that you propose! How come you behave like a frightened child when talking about why you can't take boys from bars? Sorry but it doesnt quite gel with some of the members here! 

1 hour ago, wtfool said:

of course play the "troll" card all you like, I've never been a member of any gay site in my life

except extremely well versed in all the nuances of this site, while at the same time playing the helpless victim in one thread  & the aggressor in another, all within 4 days.  Extremely similar to other “personalities” who come & go here.  I’m not buying the schtick

Most trolls come w an agenda to eventually ask for exact referrals for sex-workers, either in public forum or PM, once they have established some credibility.  When they are outed, they go away - then come back with yet another new screen name.  

This one looks like he has Moses in his sights, which probably means disgruntled from the other site.

8 hours ago, Moses said:

Do you know about search personalization in Google? It shows results in accordance with your previews searches.

I get it

gay paradises - Mykynos, Sitges, Puerto Vallarta and now Moscow

7 hours ago, Moses said:

It isn't "Putin's homophobia". It is social homophobia and root are lays in influence of Russian orthodox church to society. But current situation here is better than in Poland (EU member!) where regions proclaims themself "LGBT free zone" under influence of catholic church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT-free_zone

Krasnik_lgbtfreezone_01.jpg.21338e16137e67f9f5ea68d7b4555865.jpg

865px-LGBT_Free_Zones_Poland_2020.thumb.png.6cf7b9681d07e8132cdc40a5a1b35811.png

You right but from all I know all those idiots backed up because cut off of EU funds. 

I don't think idiocy of Polish is any justification for actions on other side of the border

Also I found it telling that shameful red is concentrated in the east of country  so clearly not only church influence but 

degree of eastern wind perhaps.

2 hours ago, wtfool said:

I've never been a member of any gay site in my life

1 hour ago, wtfool said:

I've been a member of the other site sawatdee for a few years

case closed. next 

57 minutes ago, wtfool said:

oh my what an imagination you have slvkguy, now sherlock I'd give up trying to be a detective as you're completely useless at it.

Your posts now mark you out as a complete troll that is becoming abusive. You wrote a few posts ago that you planned to delete your membership. Trouble is, trolls don't like to do that so I guess you will be here as long as the owner/moderator is prepared to tolerate your increasingly schizophrenic posts. And guess what? A troll will now trash me! What a surpise and  it will mean precisely nothing to me. After all, I don't need to hide in doorways

4 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

abusive. You wrote a few posts ago that you planned to delete your membership

the last epic troll here said exactly the same thing - he was deleting his account.  Of course that didn’t happen - he said various members PMd him & begged him to stay.  Thus, becoming the maligned victim once again. 

39 minutes ago, wtfool said:

omg, 2 queens screaming at me at the same time, scratching my eyes out with their nasty insults, none of you care

just pointing out you’re likely a troll.  definitely a liar & very confused -  your problems are of your own making 

and I think it’s fair to say you have zero self-awareness of top of it all

a real fun guy to be around I’ll bet 

17 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

just pointing out you’re likely a troll.  definitely a liar & very confused -  your problems are of your own making 

and I think it’s fair to say you have zero self-awareness of top of it all

a real fun guy to be around I’ll bet 

3 hours ago, wtfool said:

hey, I'm the clown, please no gobbliedigook, definitely infected with BS from you peter rs, wtf is that post supposed to mean?

calm down girls, it's not how things are done here

2 hours ago, wtfool said:

see there is no way for me to personally delete my account, could you please delete me

Hi @TotallyOz - I believe you have a request from a member to delete (see above) , unless it’s just more theatrics & drama for attention.  Which is probably the case 

11 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

Hi @TotallyOz - I believe you have a request from a member to delete (see above) , unless it’s just more theatrics & drama for attention.  Which is probably the case 

Even with all the respect and regard I have for @TotallyOz who has run this site for so many years, I cannot help recalling that when there was a near revolt by many members against the poster named Beachlover - who it will be recalled had done his best to derail at least one other chat room forum - @TotallyOz actually denfended him. This despite many mistakes found in several of his posts and the posting of photographs with all personal detail blacked out. If I recall correcty, he stuck it out continually claiming he was this 20s Australian businessman when it was perfectly clear he was an ageing expat merely playing his little games. It took quite a time but he was eventually banned.

9 hours ago, PeterRS said:

Even with all the respect and regard I have for @TotallyOz who has run this site for so many years, I cannot help recalling that when there was a near revolt by many members against the poster named Beachlover - who it will be recalled had done his best to derail at least one other chat room forum

@TotallyOzhas a lot of patience and I think “banning” someone would be an absolute last resort used only when someone crosses a legal line somewhere.   I appreciate the freedom of speech and opinion allowed here - whether I agree with it or not.

The member that started the latest controversy, @wtfooldid not have his account deleted and you can see it’s still active.  He did manage to somehow get all of his posts removed so now it appears as a clean slate.  I disagree with that - we’ve all likely posted things in hindsight that could have been better, but if I posted it, then my thought is I have to live with it. And perhaps it’s a reminder to maybe not do that thing again. Anyway - not my decision to make, but a cowardly way out for the member IMO.

People come here for various reasons & there’s no right or wrong reason, except if the end goal is to create chaos, division and to be abusive.  They’re pretty easy to spot, especially if it all happens within a few days of joining. And, it has been a pattern for several of the disrupters - some of whom may actually be the same person. Although I don’t think @wtfoolfalls into the same person category.. Same pattern yes, same person no.

Curious to always watch those who support the obvious disrupters - it’s typically the same 2-4 usual suspects.  I’m told at least one of these people was a notorious bad apple a few years ago who left and has now resurfaced with the same basic negativity.  The other 3, I have blocked except their dislikes still show up. I can live with that as I understand the petty game. 

Between the trolls and their supporters, it’s no wonder the trip reports have declined (especially to South America & Caribbean) and some of the most prolific posting members have decided just not worth it any longer.  Many have described it themselves and I don’t need to rehash it here other than to say it’s the trolls here that are the cause of the decline in trip reports. 

All that said, I appreciate those that still post useful information for trip planning and I’ve been inspired to plan my first trip to Thailand this coming January from this forum. I was never interested in Thailand prior to reading all the information available here.  This is a giant leap as Brazil has always been my destination of choice, but now want to experience Thailand at least once in my life. That’s the beauty of this forum - not all the personal sniping and petty insults.  Thanks to the members here I can confidently plan a Thailand trip with realistic expectations, various hotel & other recommendations of places I might like & times to visit. I’m sure I’ll have some questions for some of you as my trip takes shape - thus far, 30 days in Thailand, 10 days BKK, 10 days Pattaya & 10 more days BKK.  Only one thing could derail this trip & that one thing would be a very good thing too, so either way January will be awesome !

10 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

The poster in question was flagged as a spammer by a moderator

interesting - sounds like a Special Master has intervened.  Seems to be the thing these days.  I like this. 

The western world is in a battle currently to defend democracy, decency and the rule of law in the world. It feels inappropriate to be enabling a modern day Lord Haw Haw to broadcast his propaganda in this thread. His obnoxious views seem to be already destroying another gay forum and I hope that this is not allowed to happen here.

14 minutes ago, khaolakguy said:

His obnoxious views seem to be already destroying another gay forum and I hope that this is not allowed to happen here.

can you be more specific ?  If there’s someone here up to no good, better for everyone to know vs cryptic references.