PeterRS

Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?

16 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

can you be more specific ?  If there’s someone here up to no good, better for everyone to know vs cryptic references.  

17 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

The western world is in a battle currently to defend democracy, decency and the rule of law in the world. It feels inappropriate to be enabling a modern day Lord Haw Haw to broadcast his propaganda in this thread. His obnoxious views seem to be already destroying another gay forum and I hope that this is not allowed to happen here.

It's about me. Some members found disturbing images which are never published in Western medias, because they are in controversy with propagandist cliché "defend democracy".

It is "democracy" that is defending: 18 political parties are forbidden in Ukraine, tens radio and TV stations are closed.

Nationalists are marching by central streets of Ukrainian cities. They are base of power of current Ukrainian governments which come to power after nationalists coup in 2014.

This is "democracy" what you are defending in one of the most corrupted countries in World, all images has been taken before 2022:

8d72d14817ca71a228bb8ddde8cabe6b.thumb.jpg.81bf5212f2a1fb6a81b8149e138e9fc4.jpg

1545892464_original.thumb.jpg.64f2434070bd4a8fb9cf8df244bd82ec.jpg

217497_original.thumb.jpg.f5086213798c65cb1043ae074773fe8b.jpg

nacisty_ukraina_3.thumb.jpg.d5b64418b2fc82b9f9bd431bdf7dbf11.jpg

5 hours ago, Moses said:

It is "democracy" that is defending: 18 political parties are forbidden in Ukraine, tens radio and TV stations are closed.

so Russia invaded Ukraine  to save Ukrainians from themselves soaking in blood them and Russian own soldiers in process  instead of letting them to sort out their problems ?

Don't  you feel sorry for those Russian matushkas ?

18 hours ago, vinapu said:

so Russia invaded Ukraine  to save Ukrainians from themselves soaking in blood them and Russian own soldiers in process  instead of letting them to sort out their problems ?

640px-Russians_Ukraine_2001.png.55f503eb645e8c3edb7e5a1696ea70d6.png

image.png.02e12bb9909606ce2aa239002623e475.png

main-qimg-7189242324252dc29cac6d192a70c19c-pjlq.jpg.b58098977ba9da82a9a4e4c4c5d139bc.jpg

Do you need any comments?

For example: over 16000 Russians were killed by nationalists in Ukraine within 2014-2021 ?

that's cheap propaganda

first, maps are probably based on Russian statistics and not many people , even in Russia herself  are inclined

to believe those, even if true.

Second ,many , many countries have areas  with language minorities , often speaking language of immediate neighbors and living in tight communities - Hungarians in Romania , Serbia , Ukraine and Slovakia, Polish in Lithuania and Lithuanians in Poland, Turks in Bulgaria, German speakers in Extreme north of Italy, Swedes on Aland islands of Finland , just to name  a few is proximity of  Russia.

Does it mean that countries in question should attack their neighbors' for that reason?

Third, fact that one speaks Russian, German, Portuguese etc doesn't make them those nationals. Ask Brazilians or  Austrians. Should France invade Canada because there's huge French speaking province of Quebec ?

Fourth fact that somebody is Russian living in say , Ukraine or  Latvia not necessarily means   their dream is to be living in Russia country known for culture and pioneering space exploration but also gulags, arbitrary detentions and poisoning people not applauding of whoever is in charge. Fresh air literally and figuratively is precious commodity. No American was poisoned for calling Trump cretin or Biden dementitive.

Fifth , one day somebody in China   will recall that 250 years ago , in times when Catherine the Great chased Tatars from Crimes, Vladivostok was Chinese fishing village. They may even produce freshly 'discovered ' "original" map from 1411 showing that Siberia and Far East were  ancient part of China and then perhaps West and Russia will become best friends again like on Jun 21-1941. Fantasy ? Impossible ? Tell that to Immanuel Kant who never dreamt that he will have eternal rest in Russia even if he spent all his life ,  died and was buried in grave which is with us to this day in Konigsberg, Prussia.

As for 16000 killed , if true ( somehow we never were alarmed about that until start of war ) atrocious as it is  were probably great Ukrainian foresight, 16000 conscripts less. That's what one calls a strategy.

and question again : Don't  you feel sorry for those Russian matushkas ?

50 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Ok. I will tell you very straightforward: I'm sorry about 2 my relatives (not so very close trough) who'd killed by nationalists in Ukraine btw 2014 and 2021.

And while you are chewing it, please take a look at first image - it is Ukrainian source and it shows % of ethnic Russians, not Russian speaking.

Speaking about recession. When all these hysteria started at past autumn, I made few predictions on SGT. Everything is still on forum and everyone may check it.

• This hysteria will push Russia to close relation with China
  • EU you will pay for it very high economical price while US will collect bonuses from high oil and gas prices and extra sales
  • Participation EU in this hysteria will means shooting own legs.

Now picture:

euro.jpg.3d90c243be569686f5ee3ab55266d651.jpg

On 9/14/2022 at 5:29 PM, TotallyOz said:

The poster in question was flagged as a spammer by a moderator. This means all their posts are set to inactive until reviewed. It also prohibits future posts on the site.

So, as of today - @wtfool  is still suspended as a “spammer”.  A spammer must be worse than a troll bc the trolls are still allowed to operate here. So, I was basically right that this person was up to no good & looking to cause problems.

The real problem here are the members who support trolls, “spammers” and otherwise obvious disrupters.   Like the the two members in the below attachment - they ALWAYS support those people & thus, lead to the demise of the forum.  Obviously they support them for some personal agenda - not in the best interest of the forum at large.

It is the trolls, spammers & disrupters who are causing a decline in the trip report posts - and that’s what most people enjoy about this forum. 

7BC244D7-1C58-47F3-A37F-C8AC8383C6FE.png

1 hour ago, Moses said:

Great, thank you for support of Chinese economy.

You may save money if you will buy directly on Aliexpress.com
1663535962197.thumb.png.d1321442c4799efe0e478a7d3b3f6810.png

Пришёл Поручик Ржевский и все опошлил

Translation: Then came Lieutenant Rzhevskiy (fictional character of Russian jokes) and trivialized everything

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

In meantime people are dying and Moses is appaluding

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yugoslavia, Syria 

But my claps are going to Mr. Biden-Alzheimer. He just announced "end of COVID pandemic". As a world famous virologist and professional medic, he knows for sure how to stop spreading of virus: president just need to announce end of pandemic time. 

Ig Nobel prize 2023 is waiting for him.

So, speaking of recession, we all just have to ask Mr. Biden-Alzheimer to announce end of recession. It will help. 100%!

1663578975045.thumb.png.6320675b06253f9a0ea2fffea81fa6f8.png

28 minutes ago, khaolakguy said:

Moses is a Putin acolyte and supporter. He repeats Putin's propaganda wherever he goes. 200 pages of justifying the Ukraine invasion on his own forum. It's pity if it starts on here now.

Is it your normal behavior - to lie? Is it you normal behavior to discuss opponent instead of theme of discussion? Does is counting as a preferable behavior in your culture?

Whole 200 pages are online. Please find any my words there and quote here where I "support Putin". 

50 minutes ago, Moses said:

Please find any my words there and quote here where I "support Putin". 

of course , you are most vocal critic of Putin's actions in the whole gay world.

I have impression that by engaging you here unwillingly we are giving you forum to spill  war and ant-West propaganda.

All that venom typed not on AK-47  but on computer and spread over internet ,  after all both Western inventions.

that's my last in this thread.

People can decide for themselves. 

I’m not getting into an argument on this as that provides the opportunity to parrot more Russian propaganda(see the 200 pages).

I just hoped that this forum would not accept comments from an apologist for the Kremlin. Like Lord Haw Haw.

My last comment in this thread also.

My personal view. This thread has become far too personal and overly political to the point where it might continue for months filled with personal attacks - that get nowhere! I think enough as been said. 

I wrote in another thread recently that two blacks don't make etc. I loathe and detest with great intensity what Russia is doing in Ukraine and I applaud the USA, the UK, NATO and others for helping Ukraine fight the invasion.

But some making similar comments conveniently forget, as Moses has rightly pointed out, Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and other US invasions, several on totally wrong political assumptions and some totally illegal. Children are still being killed each year as a result of the USA dropping over Laos a planeload of bombs, most of the cluster variety, on average every 8 minutes, 24 hours a day for a period of nine whole years in the 1960s/70s! Some 30% of those bombs failed to explode on impact. 80 million bombs remained in the ground. By last year, only 300,000 had been cleared. Since 'peace' in 1973, these bombs have killed an additional 20,000 Lao people. Of this number nearly half were young children. The USA has provided $190 million to clear the bombs. Laos estimates it will take until 2030 before all the unexploded bombs can be cleared - but that goal will depend on a lot more money becoming avaiable. Others have estimated that at the present rate it will take 200 years. Has any US citizen ever been indicted and jailed for this terror and continuing murder? None of which I am aware.

An indication of the problem is the 750lb bomb dropped 20 meters from the remote village Nonsomboun housing 1,000 people. This is the amount of time and effort it took before it could be destroyed.

"After 53 days of careful planning and team-work between HALO [Hazardous Area Life-supprt Organisation] staff and the local community, the bomb was safely destroyed with no damage to the village. It took 100 HALO staff, the assistance of 150 villagers, 4,000 tonnes of sand and 200,000 sandbags to safely destroy the bomb."

https://www.halotrust.org/where-we-work/south-asia/laos/

[Note: HALO has been working in Ukraine since 2014.]

That was ONE BOMB! Seriously think about that and reflect on it for a few moments. Like Cambodia, this was all a covert secret operation by the CIA. And the bombing was undetaken AFTER the Treaty signed in Geneva in 1962 in which the USA was one of 14 countries (including the Soviet Union and China) which were forbidden from invasion of and etablishment of military bases in Laos. It was also illegal under the US system where only  Congress can declare war.

As a result of illegal US military activities, 10% of the population of Laos were murdered. A further 20% were wounded. 750,000 Lao people became refugeees.

Those speaking out so forcefully about Ukraine should remember these facts. They should also watch this documetary about the US clandestine war in Laos with its details about the CIA's secret airport in the Lao jungle at Long Cheng. Three journalists who stumbled on it by chance witnessed one US plane landing or taking off every minute.

https://www.history.com/news/laos-most-bombed-country-vietnam-war

https://reliefweb.int/report/lao-peoples-democratic-republic/mag-removes-300000th-unexploded-bomb-laos

3 hours ago, PeterRS said:

I wrote in another thread recently that two blacks don't make etc. I loathe and detest with great intensity what Russia is doing in Ukraine and I applaud the USA, the UK, NATO and others for helping Ukraine fight the invasion.

But some making similar comments conveniently forget, as Moses has rightly pointed out, Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and other US invasions, several on totally wrong political assumptions and some totally illegal.

Who says we forgot those other wars! A crucial difference is that I was vociferously critical of my own and other governments action's in those cases, hell I was even demonstrating against those policies. I was not standing on the sidelines supporting and justifying, sometimes apparently even revelling in, my government's actions.

My bad I wasn't going to comment again.

4 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

Who says we forgot those other wars! A crucial difference is that I was vociferously critical of my own and other governments action's in those cases, hell I was even demonstrating against those policies. I was not standing on the sidelines supporting and justifying, sometimes apparently even revelling in, my government's actions.

I was not referring to those who had forgotten or remembered the wars I mentioned. I wrote about those commenting here in this thread about those wars and the war in Ukraine. I also demonstrated against some other wars at the time but that is not material to the debate here.

• Members

Speaking of the Moskva (Russian flagship told then made to go fuck itself), great news, they released a model kit!

Russian ship puzzle - 9GAG

🤣

Though seriously, I bet Russia is wishing there was a real model kit since it turns out so much was engineered and built in Ukraine which they now can't replace, like the Moskva and the Myra.  Both destroyed by Putin's arrogance and greed.   

It may be dangerous, the degree to which the Ukrainian forces are embarrassing Russia.  Though all they have left are nukes and they may well not work any better than any of their other horribly maintained crap.