Olddaddy

Have or do your tastes change?

I found it so unusual for me my last trip to Asia.

For years & years I could never be into older guys than me ,so when I was in my 30's going to Pattaya anyone over 40 was too old for me for sex even the moneyboys .

I always loved the younger guys 18yo ,that's why Sunee was my place , plenty of young straight men ready to please my butt for a price 

Last trip I went the other way and purposely seeked older Thai men which I found on Grindr mostly all for free and of course in the Philippines I got off on bisexual married straight guys over 40 pumping my old butt cheeks .

The only place I could find older Thai guys who done a sexy ass massage was the Thai blind massage place in jomtien but that was a hit miss at times .

Is it unusual for tastes to change as we get older ?

Are you guys still into young lads no matter what or do you st times turn and have older guys I mean like over 40yo ?

Another question too , and don't take this the wrong way please but I know some of you are older than me and maybe only have to pay for sex but do you ever accept free sex encounters to from the apps Grindr etc or do you only prefer to pay for sex because you find it hard at your age/body type  to get free sex ?

What about when you go back your home country do you seek sex from the apps , Grindr etc ,what ages do you accept them? All ages if it's free or your desperate?

So I was in New Zealand a few months in Auckland a few guys muscle 50's Maori type messaged me free sex to pump my old butt I accepted, big thick Maori dick, construction worker west Ng yellow high vis shirt , came to my hotel ,10 minutes he had emptied his thicker Maori balls .

Age wasn't important even though I had for years and years only took younger guys !! 

I am still into younger guys. But I will say that one of the top massage experiences I ever had was at the old Fan Club in Bangkok with a guy who was probably mid- to late- 30s. Compact, well-toned body, a little bit muscular. Quite relaxed and friendly attitude. Spoke a good amount of English. Fantastic erotic massage technique. Certainly having some experience is quite useful. It was unfortunate that it was my last afternoon in town that trip because I would have happily seen him again.

I can say my tastes haven't changed but my thoughts about what I would like to try have changed a little bit (or developed further) but that will stay under wraps until my next trip and I get to try one or two things I have been thinking about. I still go for the fit toned type of guy and never really went for either the skinny or big muscle types. Short times with the massage guys (tops) is still my preference but longer time is possible with the right guy, also I still have a fondness for 4 hands massage and have the guy I choose to select the second guy. Food tastes remain pretty much the same too, G's Bangkok I like to visit a few times per trip, likewise The Mango Tree on Soi Tantawan.