reader

Bus service now available from Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya for 350 baht

From Pattaya News

A bus service from the Don Mueang International Airport to Pattaya is now available.

The bus service has two round trips per day from 10:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.. (350 baht per person)

• From the Don Mueang International Airport to Pattaya:

The bus ticket is available at the Bell Travel Service on the first floor Gate 10 at Domestic Terminal 2 or online ticket at www.belltravelservice.com .

• From Pattaya to Don Mueang International Airport:

The bus service has two round trips per day from 6:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.. (350 baht per person)

The bus ticket is available at the Bell Travel Service at Pattaya Bus Terminal (North Pattaya) or online ticket at www.belltravelservice.com .

OR use the free shuttle between the 2 airpts-was also available if you arr at DMK-and then the more frequent Bell from Swampy. I expect-having had a little bit too much of tricks by Thai buses-that if bus is not full at DMK it will simply also serve Swampy and make a full load.

Unless this shuttle has also given up belly up since...........

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

from what understood  to use shuttle you had to have plane ticket from that another airport

True in my case on my pre-covid trip. To use the shuttle from bkk to dmk, i were asked to show my flight booking before allowed boarding the shuttle

43 minutes ago, spoon said:

True in my case on my pre-covid trip. To use the shuttle from bkk to dmk, i were asked to show my flight booking before allowed boarding the shuttle

this was also case of certain Z (yes,  taht one)  and me, he had ticket , I was just trailing to kiss him off so we ended taking taxi after I was refused

I hope nobody get that idea for Jomtien airport bus as it's the best way to get to Bangkok from Pattaya