emiel1981

Trip report: Thailand September 2022

3 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

The only thing that kept me intrigued for some time, was the act where they slam their
hard cocks with a loud bang into a metal pole. That must hurt! But somebody told me they really don’t slam their cock that hard into the pole. The noise is made because the slam something else (feet/leg?) into the pole at the same moment, so it looks the cock is making a harder impact than it actually does. But I never managed to actually see prove of this theory myself.

It is their knee which makes contact with the pole! Anyhow, looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

I was in BKK for a few days this week.

Visited Fresh Boys, Dream Boys, Hotmale and Tawan.

All charging 400 baht per drink except Dreamboys who charged an extortionate 450 b. Compare this with Pattaya where Toyboys still charge 240 Bt.

It was midweek and most bars were not too busy except Tawan which was almost full while the show was on.

• Members
1 hour ago, gerefan said:

I was in BKK for a few days this week.

Visited Fresh Boys, Dream Boys, Hotmale and Tawan.

All charging 400 baht per drink except Dreamboys who charged an extortionate 450 b. Compare this with Pattaya where Toyboys still charge 240 Bt.

It was midweek and most bars were not too busy except Tawan which was almost full while the show was on.

The drink price in BKK is more expensive than in Europe or U.S. now.

22 hours ago, ichigo said:

It is their knee which makes contact with the pole! Anyhow, looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

I will most certainly have a good look to see this trick the next time I see boys doing the slamming-cock-into-pole act again on stage... 

20 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Personally, I am a collector of details, but it would be presumptuous of me to expect the same of anybody else, but if you're happy to help out, we can compare notes regarding:

You're giving me a lot of work... Haha. Will see how many details I can remember after a few drinks so I can report about it later. 😉

2 hours ago, scott456 said:

The drink price in BKK is more expensive than in Europe or U.S. now.

Obviously it's not only the drink you're paying for... You're paying for the "expierence"... Haha. In Europe or US you're not getting a hot sexy boy show with your cheaper drink... 🍺

38 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

I think QR is using the old config 777 on the DOH-BKK flight now as regularly scheduled.

That would be a shame... My flight today was very last minute airplane change. Or at least they communicated it very late: I received email about it already when check in at airport opened. 

My flight from Bangkok to Doho on September 28 is scheduled to be operated with Airbus A380. No Q-suites either, but I think a bit better than the old 777 config I had today. 

2 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Decided not to off anybody.

some people are such time and opportunity wasters, sigh

2 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Because by now everything was closed already, I couldn't go to another place for a last-minute off.

after bars close many boys / and girls / are still lingering in the area, having a drink or a meal so if one is not too sleepy it doesn't hurt to make one or two rounds in Silom, Thaniya,  Suriwong, soi 6 (Tawan), linger a bit close to hospital as bus stop becomes interesting place and chances are we may still hunt somebody off fee free or at least to make arrangements for tomorrow. Even walking to one's hotel it pays to have eyes opened

Thank you for your real-time reporting! I stayed at Le Meridien in June and liked it. Sad to find out that Screwboys, Bangkok Massage and Lucky Boys have not reopened but happy to hear that there's many guys and customers at Freshboys and Dreamboys. Do consider checking out Banana at Soi 4. The guys there seem to be your type.

On 9/1/2022 at 8:13 PM, emiel1981 said:

Any requests on what to check out while I’m around, let me know.

First of all, please enjoy your trip by doing what you want to do. But if you are open to suggestions, I'd love to find out if Screwboys has survived and if so in what kind of condition. Also what is the Patpong vibe like? Is it coming closer to what Soi Twilight was, with all the outside bars and restaurants and people watching? Finally, other posters have mentioned a bar on Soi 4 -- is it Banana Bar? -- that turns into a nightclub at midnight and stays open till 4. Is that a fun scene? I've grown bored with what DJ Station has become. Thank you in advance, and have an awesome vacation!

3 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Because by now everything was closed already, I couldn't go to another place for a last-minute off

At that time BKK is only getting going!

Silom soi 2 is open for at least another hour. GOD for 2-3 hours. Plus the club in. Banana club is still welcoming customers, so don't go home to early!

As others have posted there are also plenty of guys around the 7-11 at wall Street and silom road at 1am also 

25 minutes ago, colmx said:

Silom soi 2 is open for at least another hour. GOD for 2-3 hours.

Ooh, I forgot about G.O.D.! I've had some fabulously hedonistic nights in that club. Dark. Smoky. Sleazy. So hot and steamy that a lot of guys pull off their shirts. Does anyone know what kind of crowds it's getting these days? Before COVID it was only worth going to on weekends, or during Songkran and the Western New Year's holidays.

• Members
40 minutes ago, BiggusDikkus said:

Ooh, I forgot about G.O.D.! I've had some fabulously hedonistic nights in that club. Dark. Smoky. Sleazy. So hot and steamy that a lot of guys pull off their shirts. Does anyone know what kind of crowds it's getting these days? Before COVID it was only worth going to on weekends, or during Songkran and the Western New Year's holidays.

Five years ago, I got a blow job at G.O.D. top floor, out in the dark seating area.  There were by-standers watching, I am an exhibitionist, so love it.  This guy took a picture of my dick in his mouth too.  I hope didn't break any law. 😀