emiel1981

Trip report: Thailand September 2022

14 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

First drink in Hotmale was 400 baht. 

I think most of us think the same about the shows. Some (soft) erotic entertainment would be nice. But we are there for the boys, not for hours of bad dancing that is not erotic at all or poor drag / ladyboy performances. Bar owners seem to think otherwise. 

Well the Tarntawan is not 20USD per night anymore on booking.com as I just checked. I come back for another 5 nights in Bangkok end of this month. Some examples of the price (all without breakfast):

Tarntawan: 35 euro per night 

Raya: 55 euro per night 

Ibis Styles: 40 euro per night 

D Varee Express: 25 euro per night 

Im actually thinking about trying the new Ibis Styles at Silom road. I like the idea staying in a brand new, fresh hotel. Also the location is good. Just between where Patpong 2 and the Soi of Tawan come out on Silom Road. 

Haha! I can imagine! 

No... I was in a hurry to catch the show at Tawan. How that expierence was, I will post in my next report later today... 😉

It can be cheaper to book Tarntawan by becoming a member on the hotel's website. You can see the prices per night on a calendar after you log in. I will be there at the end of the month for a few nights before going to the Raya.

10 hours ago, Londoner said:

I ask this question in all innocence; are there any gay men who wish to see ladyboy shows? Honestly?

I enjoyed the dance show at Venue.....  mostly looking at the men....

I never been with a lady boy...  thought about it but not much.  would like to try a FtM cute thai man with a pussy.....

I stayed in the Holiday in express ($28 today on agoda) near silom. and Trinity ($30 today but usually in the 20s).  the holiday inn was modern and had nice breakfast.

Trinity was modern, and you had access to a healthclub next door with a good big pool and gym... .  both easy walking to the clubs.

I don't think the base rooms were large in either.

16 minutes ago, emiel1981 said:

The evening didn't start well... It was raining hard, the roads flooded.

Let's see what adventures the rest of Thailand will have for me in the next weeks... 

it must be impressive torrent since one of boys I have on Line sent me short clip showing heavy rain indeed

Enjoy your trip and keep us posted how rest of Thailand worked for you, no pressure though

On 9/5/2022 at 10:53 AM, emiel1981 said:

Part 6: A rainy day keeps the customers and boys away... 

It was a rainy Sunday evening yesterday. It was already 10:15pm, and I was looking out of the window of my hotel room waiting for the rain to stop. From the 17th floor of Le Méridien I couldn't really tell how hard it actually rained. So I decided just to give it a go. Patpong 2 is just a very short walk from the hotel anyway. 

Not too wet I arrived in an empty street where some touts under umbrellas offered me a dry place to shelter. I still didn't go to Hotmale yet the last days so without much chitchat in the street with the tout, I directly walked upstairs.

There it seemed the rain had kept everybody away. Both the clients and the boys. I counted 6 customers. And 8 boys on stage. But you only need one nice boy to have a great evening, right? Quality over quantity. 

Screenshot_20220905_015209.thumb.jpg.b173ccceac0bd24ea64253f2d5d28369.jpg

Drink 400 baht. Boys on stage wearing jeans and some even sleeveless white shirt with Hotmale logo on it. But I don't complain, as I did see some eyecandy on stage. A very friendly papasan started a nice conversation with me. He also told me 5 of the 8 boys were gay and can be fucked. From these 5 there were at least 3 I could take home because they were my cup of tea... 

One of them was the whole time smiling at me. He had a very cute and nice smile. If you would visit Hotmale when he's there, you would definitely be able to pick him out of the line of boys directly. He's the one with by far the nicest smile and naughty sparkle in his eyes. I directly felt for it and knew straight away he was going to be my off for tonight. But I like to play hard to get a littlebit. So I teased him, smiled back. But also flirted with some other boys. 

The show started. Papasan told me gonna be short show because quiet night. I could completely understand. It was a bit awkward for the boys to do a few acts for only a few customers. It started with a very original but strange act: a boy in small underwear and virus ball toys (like on the picture below) attached to his custome came on stage and was chased away by a boy in protective clothing and mouth mask. 

497447e2-b2e8-4c2e-a46b-c27afd429c54.c92d512147439bface202eea2d73255d.jpeg.8505c2cf7233c80c9918c35a5acc7228.jpeg

After 3 acts is was already time for theasr part; the big cock show with 3 boys showing their junk. One of them had I think the biggest cock I've ever seen in Thailand. So if that's your thing you now know where to go... I tipped all 3 guys 100 baht. As soon the show was over and all boys came on stage again I invited Mr Cutesmile over for a drink. During the show some more customers came in and I couldn't have somebody else quickly take him before I could make a move. 

Tere was nowhere a ladyboy/showgirl to be found in Hotmale. Which was nice for a change after the overkill of ladyboys I witnessed the last two days. Let's not speak about the low quality of the acts, but at least for originality they score a 10 because of the covid act... Lol

Mr Cutesmile is from Cambodia and was massageboy in Phnom Penh before. Conversation was a bit difficult because his limited knowledge of the English language and me failing to speak Khmer. Paid my bill (including 500 baht off fee) and went with Mr Cutesmile to 7-eleven to buy a drink and baby oil for the massage. No questions asked by the reception staff of Le Méridien, only a very friendle welcome back greet like always. 

We shower seperate. I can tell Mr Cutesmile is a bit nervous. So I tell him we start with massage and will see. I assure him we don't need to do anything he doesn't want. Because I got the feeling his nervousness was fueled by the papasan telling him I am top and want to fuck him. This boy was cute enough for massage, some touching, enjoying his body and sucking. And that's what happend. I don't always have to fuck. I actually only enjoy it when the boy that I'm with enjoys it too or at least gives me that impression. Massage skills of Mr Cutesmile are oke. Not too hard, not too soft. Perfect for me. When the deed was done we showered together. After another attempt to have a small conversation (via google translate) it was time to send him on his way... 

Sound something different compared to June, is that Big Cock show they completed naked or with underwear? 

If you mind to share the number of Mr. Cutesmile to catch a look next visit.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:58 PM, emiel1981 said:

Part 10: Last evening in Bangkok (for now...) 

2500 for the boy, 500 for the bar. More expensive than the average off fee in the boybars. But I wanted to have a Tawan expierence... And it turned out better than expected.

I have not been to tawan, muscular types are not really my thing (although , if in the mood to bottom, muscles are just fine!)

2500 ST?  I thought Tawan boys were much more?   poor business, lower rates?   what kind of fees for ST twinks at the other bars? If tawan is down at 2500b, twinks down at 1500?  Pattaya rates?

(not terribly cheap, but inquiring minds want to know.  after Medellin prices, trying to get a handle on ,my cost for next visit )

2 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I finally made the move for retirement from Europe to Thailand - however, I am in Jomtien. It is not yet a week that I am here - and my life is upside down with all the things that need to be done to settle into my new Thailand retiree life.

welcome home ! Have fun settling down, tiring us it may be you will feel young again starting all over

5 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Part 11: Up north

Yes guys, I'm still in Thailand. 

The reason I've been quiet in my trip report, is because I was behaving like a tourist up north. Meaning doing some sightseeing instead of boy hunting. And I suppose you guys are more interested in the boy hunting part of my month in Thailand than lots of pictures of the beautiful places I've visited.

This is exactly what I thought.

And no , we are interested in pure tourist impressions as well. After all we need to do something when boy goes home .

• Members
6 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Part 12: Arriving in Pattaya 

While showering I was thinking why is there this little bench in the shower? I could only think about one thing: so that a boy can sit on there while giving you a blowjob in the shower.... Something to try out the next days.... Lol

A lot of households have build-in shower bench these days with the modern bathroom design.  It is for people who prefer sitting down while lathering up with shower gel or soap.  This is especially convenient for ladies and seniors.  Many people also install hand-rail in the shower. 

The shower in the picture doesn't have a barrier on the floor, so I suppose water can easily flow from the shower to the toilet and sink area, and makes the entire bathroom floor wet and slippery.   This is a common design in Asian, but not good. 

6 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Staying in the middle of the gay area is nice. But it can also be a little annoying when you have to go pass by pushy massageboys at Soda Massage every time you go to the beach, 7-eleven or dinner. Specially when a few of their boys already chatted with you on Grindr and the fact you have shown them "some interest" makes them directly think you want massage today with them... Good that I quickly found a shortcut: via the garage of Agate you reach the main road directly, without having to pass by massage parlours or bars. Can be nice to know if you just want to leave the Jomtien complex without being hassled. Or if you want to bring a boy from Boyztown back to Agate without having to walk with him trough Jomtien complex (I've heard some boys don't like parade trough the complex).

The Agate walkway to Thappraya and the walkway opposite Thai Blind Massage that takes you into the bar soi really are helpful shortcuts. I use them a lot to avoid unwanted attention and grabby hands haha.

11 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

While showering I was thinking why is there this little bench in the shower? I could only think about one thing: so that a boy can sit on there while giving you a blowjob in the shower.... Something to try out the next days.... Lol

HAHAHA I find the seat in the shower great for other things.

Like having my long time and hot Filipino friend give me his special prostate exam!!!

🥰

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

what do you mean?

The drink in M2M did not taste good at all. It was like there almost no coke in my mixdrink and I was drinking pure alcohol with a bad taste. 

17 hours ago, scott456 said:

The shower in the picture doesn't have a barrier on the floor, so I suppose water can easily flow from the shower to the toilet and sink area, and makes the entire bathroom floor wet and slippery.   This is a common design in Asian, but not good. 

The water only stays in the shower area and does not flood the rest of the bad room floor. So actually it's a good design. Also the shower curtain helps off course. 

On 9/11/2022 at 8:53 PM, maump said:

2500 ST?  I thought Tawan boys were much more?   poor business, lower rates?   what kind of fees for ST twinks at the other bars? If tawan is down at 2500b, twinks down at 1500?  Pattaya rates?

Exactly. It was 2500 ST for a Tawan guy. Plus off course 500 bar fee. That's 500 baht in total more than you pay in a average boybar (Patpong 2). The going rate is 2000 for the boy and 500 for the bar in Bangkok. Prices a bit higher in Tawan, Jupiter and Moonlight. 

In Pattaya prices can be a bit cheaper, but depending on where you go. 

3 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

The drink in M2M did not taste good at all. It was like there almost no coke in my mixdrink and I was drinking pure alcohol with a bad taste. 

still I did not get it, how pure alcohol may have bad taste is beyond. 

You know what is better than shot of rum? Two shots of rum☺️