emiel1981

Trip report: Thailand September 2022

On 9/12/2022 at 2:32 AM, emiel1981 said:

While showering I was thinking why is there this little bench in the shower?

This is quite common in East Asian countries - and Turkey. If it's not a bench, it's a stool. Millions of people across these countries wash themselves sitting down. It also makes it easier to wash one's feet thoroughly. Like the bum gun, westerners can learn quite a lot from these countries. 

Although we don't share the same taste in men I was wondering if someone here might be able to help me since this thread seems pretty active. I'll be visiting Bangkok for the first time this year and I was wondering which places are the best if I want to find twinks? Especially those that like to top.

2 hours ago, vaughn said:

One thing to remember is that it can be good to avoid paying multiple days in advance or agreeing to multiple days in advance, just pay him LT daily. Ask if he will stay with you for the day tomorrow, then ask again the following afternoon.

If you decide it's not working out on day 2, you will have fewer issues saying not tomorrow rather than trying to change the arrangement.

very sound advice I gladly second.

Generally  it's always bad idea to pay in advance unless boy in question is tested before several times.

Multiple day off , even with best guys may turn sour after 2-3 days as inevitable boredom sets in unless both sides are very compatible in day time, non-sexual activities or giving themselves time off  every day  

10 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Waiter had no option other than refuse your offer   since if he accepted it , papasan would be losing face. I wonder how much of that 3000 had you accepted would go to papasan. My educated guess is 1000.

I hope waiter and papasan got in an argument later about how papasan avoided waiter from earning 2000 baht last night because of the greediness of papasan... 💸

1 hour ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I can confirm that Emiel's Number 19 was a hotty.

I had my eyes on Number 20, but after we returned to Dream Boy's from BoyzBoyzBoyz, I was already beyond my peak.  Now that I live here, I will make another trip to Dream Boys to off Number 20.

Also, I will keep my eyes open for possible future interactions with that SUPER HOT B Boy dancer with the perfect body.  You never know, if I keep asking him for an off, maybe one day he might say yes  :>))

keep knocking and will be opened for you Good Book says

19 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Is there any reason why Nice Boys and Winner aren't included in ur sexcapades?

Time and laziness since I am now physically based in Jomtien.

There are now so many bars and things to do in the Jomtien Complex (Supertown) that I always forget about Sunee Plaza. 

Going over to Boyz Town in Pattaya is already a big event.

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

Waiter had no option other than refuse your offer   since if he accepted it , papasan would be losing face. I wonder how much of that 3000 had you accepted would go to papasan. My educated guess is 1000.

That was exactly my thought when I read what emiel wrote. And not only waiters, I would not use mamasans or papasans when negotiating offs with the gogo boys either. 

2 hours ago, a-447 said:

Is that slimey, condescending and totally insincere papa-san who wears the cap still in Boyzboyzboyz? 

he was in May , 

I happened to be of quite different opinion about him as he helped me few times  including one when boy was not so sure he wanted to go with me and he vouched for me I'm good guy ( shock here ! ).

But fact is I never used him nor any other mamasan in any bar to negotiate fee neither I asked them what fee should be.

I have to catch up reacting to some of your comments... 

On 9/4/2022 at 4:47 PM, a-447 said:

Another boy bar is Boyzboyzboys in Pattaya. It started off as a gay bar but then changed to a boy bar when Chinese women began to outnumber gay customers.

This was exactly what is was saying to @bkkmfj2648 when we were in Boyz Boyz Boyz together. That it looked that bar changed from gay bar to boy bar or host bar. Quite a few woman inside. And the (in my eyes) best looking boys on stage were actually only interested in the female clients (for tips or offs). In my report about my first night there, I wrote about the guy with curly hair. On my 2nd visit he was again going from table to table for drinks and tips with mostly female guests. So probabaly some of these boys earn this way enough on an evening on tips / drink kick back alone that they don't even need an off. 

On 9/13/2022 at 6:31 PM, reader said:

I think most would suggest Freshboys for a bar experience.  

Agree. From all the Bangkok bars I visited I think freshboys has the best full experience. Show, atmosphere and good variety of boys. Specially for a firdt timer Freshboys would be the best choice I think. 

18 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Is there any reason why Nice Boys and Winner aren't included in ur sexcapades?

For me that's was because what I made out of other reports the bars in Sunee will not have my type of boys. I'm more into hunks than twinks. 

14 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

That was exactly my thought when I read what emiel wrote. And not only waiters, I would not use mamasans or papasans when negotiating offs with the gogo boys either. 

I was actually talking to the waiter himself directly trying to negotiate his off fee. But papasan just jumped in himself. What I probabaly did wrong is talked to papasan earlier about the boys on stage and later used papasan to get the attention of the waiter. So papasan felt he was involved already. I still feel like I missed out for not bringing that waiter back to my hotel room. Would have been nice. Should I have agreed on the 3000 baht off fee anyway? 🤔