emiel1981

Trip report: Thailand September 2022

23 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

I have to catch up reacting to some of your comments... 

This was exactly what is was saying to @bkkmfj2648 when we were in Boyz Boyz Boyz together. That it looked that bar changed from gay bar to boy bar or host bar. Quite a few woman inside. And the (in my eyes) best looking boys on stage were actually only interested in the female clients (for tips or offs). In my report about my first night there, I wrote about the guy with curly hair. On my 2nd visit he was again going from table to table for drinks and tips with mostly female guests. So probabaly some of these boys earn this way enough on an evening on tips / drink kick back alone that they don't even need an off. 

Agree. From all the Bangkok bars I visited I think freshboys has the best full experience. Show, atmosphere and good variety of boys. Specially for a firdt timer Freshboys would be the best choice I think. 

For me that's was because what I made out of other reports the bars in Sunee will not have my type of boys. I'm more into hunks than twinks. 

I was actually talking to the waiter himself directly trying to negotiate his off fee. But papasan just jumped in himself. What I probabaly did wrong is talked to papasan earlier about the boys on stage and later used papasan to get the attention of the waiter. So papasan felt he was involved already. I still feel like I missed out for not bringing that waiter back to my hotel room. Would have been nice. Should I have agreed on the 3000 baht off fee anyway? 🤔

I assume because the boy is a waiter member of the staff servicing the clients and not one of the boys on stage available for off, what the mamasan tried to say you is that extra 1000 BHT (most likely the boy will give it to the bar/mamasn after you pay him ) is needed for  taking the boy out of his shift from the bar, In contrary to what Vinapu said I don't think the mamasan  tried to ripped you of.

8 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I assume because the boy is a waiter member of the staff servicing the clients and not one of the boys on stage available for off, what the mamasan tried to say you is that extra 1000 BHT (most likely the boy will give it to the bar/mamasn after you pay him ) is needed for  taking the boy out of his shift from the bar, In contrary to what Vinapu said I don't think the mamasan  tried to ripped you of.

Customarily, the practice is like this: Offing a waiter and removing him from the available staff in a bar (not that bar waiters have that much to do anyway) is usually discouraged through a higher bar fine (off fee), not through imposing a higher tip for the boy, which anyway should be money going exclusively to him.

5 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Phuket Airport (and the rest of the touristic areas on the island) are known for their taxi maffia. The government is trying to do something about it. There are now maximum taxi fares in place from the airport. Every taxi tooth and booth is now actually charging the same: 800 baht from airport to Patong.

I checked the distance from Phuket airport to Best Western in Patong. It's 40km. They are charging 800 baht. I also checked the distance from Suvarnabhumi airport to Patpong. It's 36 km, and a typical taxi ride (minus tolls) would be around 400 baht. Distance for distance, Phuket taxis are charging twice what Bangkok taxis charge, and that's only when the authorities step in to impose a "maximum". Good thing you're staying within walking distance of the gay area.

A factor may be that a taxi travelling from Suvarnabhumi to the centre of Bangkok, is more likely to be able to pick up a subsequent fare than one travelling to somewhere like Patong. I think too many licenses were issued in Phuket(possibly the sale of licenses benefited someone) so that the drivers need to recoup when they finally get a fare!

On 9/16/2022 at 5:58 PM, spoon said:

So freshboys now have hunks? 

At least some boys in Freshboys are slightly muscled. Not only skinny boys. On the two nights I was there, they had quite a diverse group of boys on stage. Big chances there is something of your taste there... (unless you really wanna go for Tawan muscle guys, that's not on offer in Freshboys). 

On 9/16/2022 at 11:28 PM, bkkmfj2648 said:

But then you would of not have had the HOT time with Number 20 from Dream Boys.

Or do you think that the BoyzBoyzBoyz waiter would have been more hot than Number 20?

Number 20 was absolutely very good and nice. But somehow waiter keeps coming back in my mind and fantasies. Lol... Did you already go back for nr 19?

4 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Customarily, the practice is like this: Offing a waiter and removing him from the available staff in a bar (not that bar waiters have that much to do anyway) is usually discouraged through a higher bar fine (off fee), not through imposing a higher tip for the boy, which anyway should be money going exclusively to him.

So guys, actually when they charged 3000 baht (for fun without fucking) they weren't overcharging me? You guys think I should go back to Pattaya and give it another try for 3000? 🤔

8 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Zag takes the show inside bcs it gets more sexual?

Does BW allow visitors?

The show ik Zag doesn't become sexual at all. It's just ladyboys with sexy dancers. And some shirtless boys walking around.

I just tried (will be in the next report) and can confirm it's possible to take a guest to Best Western Patong during nighttime without any problems, fee or questions asked.... 

3 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I checked the distance from Phuket airport to Best Western in Patong. It's 40km. They are charging 800 baht. I also checked the distance from Suvarnabhumi airport to Patpong. It's 36 km, and a typical taxi ride (minus tolls) would be around 400 baht. Distance for distance, Phuket taxis are charging twice what Bangkok taxis charge, and that's only when the authorities step in to impose a "maximum". Good thing you're staying within walking distance of the gay area.

Because I knew about the Phuket taxi maffia I made sure I was in walking distance from the gay area. 

We all know things can be more expensive in certain areas in Thailand. As the boys in Bangkok in general are more expensive than in Pattaya, the taxis in Phuket are more expensive than in Bangkok... At least its good the my out a maximum fare in place for taxis from the airport. So you know what to expect... 

15 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

He asked a bit more than the Asian moneyboys, but for the sake of research for this forum I thought I might have to give it a try. 

Emiel, I knew from the first moment that I met you that you were an honorable man who would step up to do the necessary duty for his fellow forum members to take on this HOT speciman of a man for all of us.  BRAVO!!!

Your pictures and story made me so horny for a new try of African meat.  Yummy.

Regarding Number 19, I have not yet ventured back over to Pattaya. However, I did try to find him in Grindr and Hornet - but with no luck.

20 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

So guys, actually when they charged 3000 baht (for fun without fucking) they weren't overcharging me? You guys think I should go back to Pattaya and give it another try for 3000?

I am pretty sure they were, (or more specifically, the mamasan was). Just because I said that the tip SHOULD be money going exclusively to the boy does not mean that he would not be extorted of part it by the mamasan the next day. I think the waiter would have been happy with 2,000, in line with the other gogo boys of the bar unless he has a very high opinion of himself as some kind of Adonis, in which case, he won't be value for money with an attitude like that. 

Bear in mind that however appealing he may look to you, his performance in-room remains a complete unknown. It's an independent variable. You have no way to assume that he is worth 3,000.

If I were in your place and am smitten by the waiter, I would try to find a way on my next visit to the bar to slip him my LINE contact and ask him to message me. Rather than off him from the bar where the vulture (oops, I mean the mamasan) would be watching, I'd try to arrange an afternoon tryst via LINE. I would go no further than 2,000. After all, he already knows that 3,000 is unacceptable to you from the incident the other night. He would have no expectation of 3,000 by now.