emiel1981

Trip report: Thailand September 2022

53 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

Bear in mind that however appealing he may look to you, his performance in-room remains a complete unknown. It's an independent variable. You have no way to assume that he is worth 3,000.

unfortunately there's only way of assessing it - by hiring guy yourself

Recommendations or warnings form others have only limited value even if coming from very trusted sources  since they don't take into account important factor of chemistry. ( one of my forum friends,  no longer reporting here , who is fan of the same types like me warned me few times not to engage certain masseur from Senso and I'm glad I did not listen as I consider him one of best boys ever to this day)

5 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

, I would try to find a way on my next visit to the bar to slip him my LINE contact and ask him to message me.

I wouldn't recommend doing this. Once I slip my room number to a waiter in open bar at Paradise Complex/Patong the boy didn't come to my room at night as we agreed unfortunately the owner of the bar or the mamasan saw it and sacked the boy at the end of his shift. Never saw him again. 

16 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

At the moment I'm taking a little break from boys and bars. Two nights in the countryside in a very nice guesthouse. But I will be back in Bangkok tomorrow and going also back for few days to Pattaya again later. So for sure more updates will follow... 

20220919_151117.thumb.jpg.e5368c0f0ecb4dbdeaf67893b6d0360d.jpg

That looks a really nice guest house. Would you mind sharing the location and name, pm if you prefer.

Hi all, 

I found it easy to get Guy in Phuket for free, if you are decent look and shape, there plenty of hot and horny young guys. Most of them are young professionals work for hotel or related tourism. All educated and speak English. 90% of them come for the second nights and third….

all depends on what you have to offer….and personality..

18 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

At the moment I'm taking a little break from boys and bars. Two nights in the countryside in a very nice guesthouse. But I will be back in Bangkok tomorrow and going also back for few days to Pattaya again later. So for sure more updates will follow... 

20220919_151117.thumb.jpg.e5368c0f0ecb4dbdeaf67893b6d0360d.jpg

Oh I envy you 🤠,wish I was there ! 

On 9/18/2022 at 2:44 PM, fedssocr said:

hmmm. I never really considered Phuket, but you might be changing my mind

I never really conosidered it either because not many men show up on Grindr or Hornet when I looked.   Same for Hua Hin, Kho Samui.....

need to look more!

12 hours ago, fedssocr said:

The show shower looks like it might be fun...and big enough for a party

Yes very nice shower.

16 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Onl little downside: like almost all modern hotels you need a keycard to access the elevator. So you will need to meet your (Grindr) boy outside or in the lobby to bring him up. I always like then option to just let hen come directly to your hotel room

I find it an advantage because if your boy from Gridnr is not your taste you just not let him go upstairs and say goodbye.

Also khap khun/thanks from me to keep sprits alive. As I am member of Ibis/all.accor I checked-the chain now has 40+ hotels in Bkk (also Novotel and Mercure and other hi-so brands) all over the city. Prices (even the lower member ones) are not that cheap for TH-many cost more as a same-same now in Europe/night. But the pics show indeed more-nicer, bigger , and what they do not show is the always perfect Thai service. But I´ll keep it in mind when I check my points and see if it is enough to cover.