emiel1981

Trip report: Thailand September 2022

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

Lousy excuse not to visit bar just because of stupid few drops of rain, no matter how big those drops are. 

I left my Condo a few weeks ago to visit a bar in Jomtien. It had just started to rain. The walk to the bar takes 4 minutes and 24 seconds, so I was not too concerned.

Then the monsoon deluge fell. I was half way there with nowhere to shelter. By the time I arrived I was soaked from head to foot. 

Luckily the bar does accommodation so the landlord lent me a dressing gown while he put my clothes in a dryer. Half an hour later I was able to get dressed again.

The following night the rains came again and lasted for about 4 hours. Don’t believe any of the people who tell you it’s all over in an hour! And so it continued for he rest of my trIp, I never saw the sun at all!

So that’s the last time I ever visit Thailand in September. I wouldn’t have this time but was stuck with the dates and thought I would give it a try. Wrong. 

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

Lousy excuse not to visit bar just because of stupid few drops of rain, no matter how big those drops are. 

I appreciate the sarcasm but I wonder if @vinapu has been caught in real monsoon rain where it is like massive buckets of water being poured over you for well over an hour. Getting to the bar is just one thing. Try getting a taxi at a reasonable price when the rain is flooding down as you want to leave the bar to get home. In fact, try getting any taxi at all!

On 9/11/2022 at 8:22 PM, emiel1981 said:

Part 11: Up north

Yes guys, I'm still in Thailand. 

The reason I've been quiet in my trip report, is because I was behaving like a tourist up north. Meaning doing some siteseeing instead of boy hunting. And I suppose you guys are more interested in the boy hunting part of my month in Thailand than lots of pictures of the beautiful places I've visited. So... That's why. 

I flew to Chiang Rai where I was meeting my driver and guide Woody at the airport. He is from Chiang Mai but drove to Chiang Rai so he could first show me around there for two days before driving to Chiang Mai together. Woody was actually recommended to me by @bkkmfj2648, who used his services on a previous trip. He also advertises on Siamroads. 

20220910_120303.thumb.jpg.26d952bbb543878bc2e4bf9ed1d8a7b4.jpg

Woody praying in a cave we visited

In Chiang Rai Woody was showing me some temples and "the black house". A museum in a few original Thai houses. The artist had an obsession with dead animals and cocks... I couldn't let the opportunity in the museum pass by to make this picture:

Screenshot_20220910-223153_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a231fa318dd586b9699574d1402acd0c.jpg

Woody is a very friendly and cute boy. Well... He's 38 now so don't think we can call him a boy still? We all get older... Lol 

He and his partner met when they both were working in a massage place. Besides being a massage boy he also was already guide and driver for tourists. They both retired from the massage job, but are now running a gay massage shop together in Chiang Mai. With lots of nice boys: Classic House Massage. Check out their website. Aways better to first contact them via line for up to date pictures of their staff and so they could arrange your favourite boy to be at the shop when you come. 

Screenshot_20220911_185742.thumb.jpg.04b1983f93933a3f784cd498ea7b319c.jpg

Classic House Massage in Chiang Mai 

Woody told me that business in his massage shop was getting a littlebit better, but still far far behind from what it used to be pre-covid. Till now most of the clients are Thai tourist. The Falang still not coming it seems. Other gay-orientated businesses in Chiang Mai also start opening up. Ram Bar is having their daily ladyshow again at 9h30pm. Its a nice and fun show. Including male backup dancers. Specially in the weekend this can get busy. But big part of the audience was straight couples just having a fun night out at a ladyboy show. Also Adams Apple opend again. But I didn't go. I was not in the mood of traveling all the way to the other side of town to probably find out the place is empty. As that chance was big as the evenings I was in Chiang Mai it was raining. And from my experiences in Bangkok I know what that means for the amount of guests in boybars...

FB_IMG_1662818354472.thumb.jpg.e5899c26df1f53a1d9aef2c802b4f072.jpg

Show in Ram Bar

Did nothing naughty happen up north? Of course... But not much actually. One night I invited a muscleboy over to my hotel room after chatting with him on Grindr. A bit older (37yrs), muscles... He could work in Tawan in Bangkok. That type of guy. He asked only 600 baht so I did not even try to negotiate the price... He was a great deep sucker and was also a willing bottom. So that was a good night...

A few times a week there are direct flights between Chiang Mai and Pattaya with Thai Lion Air. And that's the next destination I choose for my Thailand trip. Probabaly some more to update you about in Pattaya than I had the last days up in the North... 

Adam Apple is horrible. It’s right decision that you haven’t been there.

4 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

20220924_000108.thumb.jpg.cccb99686a44d5d143d3573c429936b7.jpg

When we came outside, we see that it started raining very hard. Good thing is that you don't need to get wet to go from Freshboys to Hotmale... You just walk through covered. In hotmale I counted 12 guys on stage. More of them than on my last visit were shirtless. Still wearing pants instead of just underwear, but at least some more skinny was visible on stage. As last time almost all boys wear pants and shirt. My off from last time, Mr Cutesmile, was also on stage shirtless. 

If you can share the number of Mr. Cutesmile and if he join the big cock show?

Can't wait to visit in late October soon

9 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

had doubts coming to Thailand in September. But when I booked my flight ticket I could only use the special rate for fully refundable ticket till end of September. That's why I booked it anyway. To be honest till now it was all oke. In the 23 days I'm now in Thailand, only on 3 days (or actually evenings / nights) the rain was interfering with my plans. 

If you are not beaches lover ( like me lol ) I don't see any problem coming to Thailand in the wet season everything is much cheaper, less tourist crowds and less competition for boys.

On 9/24/2022 at 3:06 PM, yp11 said:

If you can share the number of Mr. Cutesmile and if he join the big cock show?

Can't wait to visit in late October soon

Sorry I don't remember his tag nr. 

But for sure you will recognize him by his smile... 

He does not participate in big cock show or any other act in stage. Only just parading on stage. Remember he is still a shy guy... 

20 minutes ago, emiel1981 said:

You know how they always say you should never meet your hero as chances are it wil only be disappointing? Well... I had doubts about going back to cute waiter after the failed try to off him last time. What if he's not interested anymore? Or he is  disappointing in bed because I have high expectations because I think he is so cute? I'm glad I did go back for him and had the guts to try to off him again. As it turned out I could make a good deal with him and also the time spent with him was very nice, enjoyable and horny. 

Did you wait till he ended his shift to go with you to Agate or you off him from BBB and paid a bar fine ?

Such an amazing trip report, @emiel1981

Thanks for sharing details about places you visited and hotels you stayed in, the bars you went to and the boys you had fun with! Really enjoyed it!

I just finished reading all the posts in this thread, so a bit late with my comments. But hope not too late.

Thanks again for sharing. 🙏